The Dead Horse part ii Some Drunk guy and other sh**

It seems the more and more that I troll youtube there are an unlimited amount of illuminate videos being made by the christians and other people of sorts. They all link the illuminate with celebrities and of course these people claim to be satanists when they truly are not. All the symbolism of the illuminate in my opinion refers to the christian god. The all seeing eye? God supposedly sees all because he is in fact everything in our material world. Through my extensive research God is the creator of this physical world and Satan is the master of spirituality. People who believe in God are doomed to repeat their lives here or become non existent in the spiritual because of their limited understanding of the 3 god like powers. These xtian beliefs are in place in order to enslave the populace. They now want to prevent ascension because people are figuring out how to become a living god thus breaking the cycle of reincarnation. I see things from an obscure point of view but I think Jesus was in fact the first Satanist and for that he was crucified. If you interpret his teachings from the 3rd person point of view you would conclude that he is one of the most satanic mother fuckers out there. Looking at it from this perspective he preached omnipotence, which resulted in his murder. I think the roles are truly reversed from what we’re taught.

Sorry for the drunk rambling lol.

Jesus Christ you are confused …

Lets say Jesus really existed for a minute and lets compare his life’s work to the Batman trilogy. Rofl i know im drunk. But anyways he would be two face. The idea of Harvey Dent and the great things he did for gotham outweighed the things he did in his true nature thus creating a false idol perverted from his true form, two face. Harvey created something here to stay (Christianity) but if he was exposed (his true satanic self) all of what the powers that be created in his image would be undone.

This logic applies to Christianity as a whole and the powers that be who control this world. They took an individual who could be a Satanic idol, changed his image, and twisted his teachings to fit a belief system that is designed to enslave mankind in this life and the next. Through careful planning, wording, and dogmatic views the christian war machine wrote doctrines to discredit and prevent true Living Gods from taking the role of the spiritual leader of the masses.

The Christian God is an Egregore with many faces. One minute he is the messiah and the next he is the illuminate satan. There are many cues to who the illuminate god is but to most he is satan not GOD!

rofl

Seriously, you sound like you just came from the Joy of Satan with a lot of misunderstood Gnostic confusion thrown in.

What have you even told us You’ve just switched two words around. “God” and “Satan” and hence determined that Jesus was a “Satanist”. This looks at best like a game of semantics to me, and at worst like an identification of the Christ principle with its antithesis.

Do you realise that “God” and “Satan” are just words, which carry the meaning imparted to them by those who speak them? Moreover, the contrast of “God” and “Satan” as you treat it is idiotic. “God” is not the personal name of an entity that could be what you describe. It is an appellation given to the impersonal pure spirit that transcends the substantial world and is the source of its form. You can call it the Source, the One, actus purus, or any one of numerous other things, one of them being “God”. The Hindus call this brahman. They’re JUST FUCKING WORDS. WHAT MATTERS IS THEIR MEANING, WHICH YOU CLEARLY DON’T UNDERSTAND. GET OVER IT. When Jews with the post-exilic reforms began to identify their demiurge Yahweh with El Elyon, the Most High, or in English terminology as “God”, they are identifying what was a particular tribal god with this Being, which is actually an absurdity, as correctly identified by ancient Gnostics. Uggg. Please, go back to school.

Now, which “Satan” do you even mean? I can tell you now as a fact that the Illuminati ()not “illuminate”, facepalm) and their various associates deal with the Qlippoth. They may follow a path which they call Luciferian, or Satanic (which are not the same), and they absolutely do worship beings they call “Lucifer”, “Moloch”, etc. You can cry about it all you like,t hat doesn’t change the fact. The name is irrelevant. Many beings can share the same name. What is real is the current. It is the one of absolute negation. It is the path of the Nothing - the anti-God, which may as well be called Satanic.

Rofl, Im not confused Poete, I’m just typing what I’m thinking at this exact moment. Regardless of everything I’ve read and experienced, whether it be Fosforos or an evocation of a Daemon, I’m just putting down what’s bouncing around in my head right now. That’s what she said lol Either way I’m thinking about it so I posted it, nothing more then that.

The Illuminati want to feed all of creation, your children included, to this hideous black worm at the heart of the cosmos:

Look at its teeth, just waiting to devour. I don’t care what you call it, but many self-professed “Satanists” consciously or unknowingly worship it.

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:4, topic:2232”]Seriously, you sound like you just came from the Joy of Satan with a lot of misunderstood Gnostic confusion thrown in.

What have you even told us You’ve just switched two words around. “God” and “Satan” and hence determined that Jesus was a “Satanist”. This looks at best like a game of semantics to me, and at worst like an identification of the Christ principle with its antithesis.

Do you realise that “God” and “Satan” are just words, which carry the meaning imparted to them by those who speak them? Moreover, the contrast of “God” and “Satan” as you treat it is idiotic. “God” is not the personal name of an entity that could be what you describe. It is an appellation given to the impersonal pure spirit that transcends the substantial world and is the source of its form. You can call it the Source, the One, actus purus, or any one of numerous other things, one of them being “God”. The Hindus call this brahman. They’re JUST FUCKING WORDS. WHAT MATTERS IS THEIR MEANING, WHICH YOU CLEARLY DON’T UNDERSTAND. GET OVER IT. When Jews with the post-exilic reforms began to identify their demiurge Yahweh with El Elyon, the Most High, or in English terminology as “God”, they are identifying what was a particular tribal god with this Being, which is actually an absurdity, as correctly identified by ancient Gnostics. Uggg. Please, go back to school.

Now, which “Satan” do you even mean? I can tell you now as a fact that the Illuminati ()not “illuminate”, facepalm) and their various associates deal with the Qlippoth. They may follow a path which they call Luciferian, or Satanic (which are not the same), and they absolutely do worship beings they call “Lucifer”, “Moloch”, etc. You can cry about it all you like,t hat doesn’t change the fact. The name is irrelevant. Many beings can share the same name. What is real is the current. It is the one of absolute negation. It is the path of the Nothing - the anti-God, which may as well be called Satanic.[/quote]

Sound’s like you’ve got it all figured out, keep it up I guess.

[quote=“Steve, post:7, topic:2232”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:4, topic:2232”]Seriously, you sound like you just came from the Joy of Satan with a lot of misunderstood Gnostic confusion thrown in.

Now, which “Satan” do you even mean? I can tell you now as a fact that the Illuminati ()not “illuminate”, facepalm) and their various associates deal with the Qlippoth. They may follow a path which they call Luciferian, or Satanic (which are not the same), and they absolutely do worship beings they call “Lucifer”, “Moloch”, etc. You can cry about it all you like,t hat doesn’t change the fact. The name is irrelevant. Many beings can share the same name. What is real is the current. It is the one of absolute negation. It is the path of the Nothing - the anti-God, which may as well be called Satanic.[/quote]

Sound’s like you’ve got it all figured out, keep it up I guess.[/quote]

Jesus. What I have FIGURED OUT is my USE OF LANGUAGE together with a decent knowledge of the historical usage of the words I employ, instead of playing silly games of semantics because I don’t have a grasp on logic.

Go read some fucking Heraclitus or Plotinus and get back to me.

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:6, topic:2232”]The Illuminati want to feed all of creation, your children included, to this hideous black worm at the heart of the cosmos:

Look at its teeth, just waiting to devour. I don’t care what you call it, but many self-professed “Satanists” consciously or unknowingly worship it.[/quote]

This looks like an anus…

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:8, topic:2232”][quote=“Steve, post:7, topic:2232”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:4, topic:2232”]Seriously, you sound like you just came from the Joy of Satan with a lot of misunderstood Gnostic confusion thrown in.

Jesus. What I have FIGURED OUT is my USE OF LANGUAGE together with a decent knowledge of the historical usage of the words I employ, instead of playing silly games of semantics because I don’t have a grasp on logic.

Go read some fucking Heraclitus or Plotinus and get back to me.[/quote]

Your a fag dude rofl. Get a real life instead of being a prick on the forum. Did you fully grasp what I’m saying to you with your extensive knowledge and historical usage of words?? Maybe you should write a book on what you know, oh shit it’s already been written a 100 times, my bad.

Seriously, no one cares and you should join paganspace or the 500 club because you would fit right in with the Sin Jones and Venus Satanas of this world.

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:6, topic:2232”]The Illuminati want to feed all of creation, your children included, to this hideous black worm at the heart of the cosmos:

Look at its teeth, just waiting to devour. I don’t care what you call it, but many self-professed “Satanists” consciously or unknowingly worship it.[/quote]

I got a freind who has that tatood on his chest, he’s even more anti illuminati then I am though. Then again I haven’t really picked his brain about what his deal is so who knows why he did that.

LOL!

[quote=“Orismen, post:9, topic:2232”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:6, topic:2232”]The Illuminati want to feed all of creation, your children included, to this hideous black worm at the heart of the cosmos:

This looks like an anus…[/quote]

BUTTSEX!

Your a fag dude rofl.
Poete is one of the more intelligent people on this forum. Perhaps he's a little aggressive in his manner, but theres some damn good puzzle pieces hidden in what he's said. Dont let your ego blind you to knowledge, even when its steeped in aggression and negativity

[quote=“Steve, post:10, topic:2232”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:8, topic:2232”][quote=“Steve, post:7, topic:2232”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:4, topic:2232”]Seriously, you sound like you just came from the Joy of Satan with a lot of misunderstood Gnostic confusion thrown in.

Go read some fucking Heraclitus or Plotinus and get back to me.[/quote]

Your a fag dude rofl. Get a real life instead of being a prick on the forum. Did you fully grasp what I’m saying to you with your extensive knowledge and historical usage of words?? Maybe you should write a book on what you know, oh shit it’s already been written a 100 times, my bad.

Seriously, no one cares and you should join paganspace or the 500 club because you would fit right in with the Sin Jones and Venus Satanas of this world.[/quote]

Do you strip for a living by some chance? Do have to resort to peddling your ass for money like those who have a stick up their ass like you?

Even if you sell your ass like the queer that you are, I’m positive that I have more Benjamins then you’ll ever have in a life time. I make 70k a year bitch, how much do you make? Are you a Living God because I sure as fuck am.

…On this episode of “The Drunk and the Angry”…

isn’t that image the black sun?

this may sound very stupid but cut me some newbiness, can it be evoked? since is a form of consiousness, perhaps an aspect of the unvierse, can it be treated as an entitiy? (in a grose mode, just like the sun)

or there are an specific pantheon related to the black sun?

What Poete do you have nothing to say because I’m for real bitch! Do you wanna flash Benjamins against each other on youtube? My webcam can’t process the bill fold of a true living god? Rofl, seriously lets do this! I know I’ll put your broke ass to shame.

I forgot that when you become a mage, its all about dem benjamins. Silly me

Lmao! Yeah playa, you know it’s about dem benjamins. But you can’t forget about the Bitches too.