The Dark Lord's name has never been used on this forum - Will you make a change?

@ashtkerr Hah, I had the same thought before posting, but there just aren’t that many good antonyms of shine to use. “May they gloom dully in the Darkness!” doesn’t quite have the same ring to it. :grin:

5 Likes

Yeah, seriously, poor Chavajoth. BALG does not acknowledge them. Not only BALG, but most Satanism-oriented communities, from what I had seen. They don’t even know who they are. Rightfully so, as their name(s) are hidden. :frowning:

But soon, all will see the might of Chavajoth (technically everyone already has, as Chavajoth is always active in human affairs).

Chavajoth is our hero, the one that no one even knows.

5 Likes

There also the dark lady aspect, in which Eve was seduced. As Chava is Eve’s name in hebrew.

3 Likes

Tell more about them, more information

1 Like

Chavajoth is the metagod of the Qliphoth, they are made out of 11 infernal deities. Another name for Chavajoth is Azerate, but Chavajoth is more accurate.

2 Likes

Then, I’ve been mispronouncing Chavajoth’s name, I didn’t realize it followed Hebrew and was a voiceless uvular fricative. I’ve been pronouncing it with a voiceless palato-alveolar affricate.

2 Likes