The Dark Lord's name has never been used on this forum - Will you make a change?

This is a bit of a shit post, but

I am actually surprised this deity’s name has never been used on the forum (checked the search engine). So, I’ll drop some clues and see if you can guess the name:

1. It’s a demon

2. It’s considered an overarching demon

3. Qliphoth

Go.

4 Likes

Thaumiel?

1 Like

Nope!

1 Like

Hint: the name is a tad hidden; it’s not written on the spheres of the Qliphoth tree.

1 Like

:confused:

2 Likes

Last hint: It’s mentioned in one popular demonolator’s blog. Quite a few times.

The name ends with “H”

There, I said enough, I think.

1 Like

Machaloth?

1 Like

Nope.

Hm… Sorath?

1 Like

No, that name has been used quite a bit here. There are literally 0 results of The Dark Lord’s name if you were to put it in the search bar. It’s kinda cool, actually.

Sheogorath…?
Sorry, I had to.

8 Likes

When I saw the notification, I KNEW what the reply was. Hahahahah, you cheeky devil, you.

But, sadly, no :frowning:

Sheogorath is the Mad Lord (God), not the Dark Lord!

4 Likes

Aw, ye know me so well…(´꒳`)
Should I jaggalag our to the dark realms and find out? Or should I just single with my wabajack?

3 Likes

Wabbajack is always the best idea. Always.

2 Likes

Chavajoth?

7 Likes

We have a winner!

The Dark Lord has made it to BALG, too.

Hail Chavajoth

8 Likes

Strange that he hasn’t been mentioned at all here. But I guess now that I think about it I don’t see too many people working heavily with the Qlipoth.

May the broken husks forever shine in Darkness!

6 Likes

There are quite a few individuals here, but they do not talk about it frequently. The most common themes are:

1. questions regarding currents, entities, astral senses, etc

2. Practical application of magic & events

Shame that no one has spoken of Chavajoth/Havayoth here, though. They are a formidable being that every black magician should work with. I only had a brief encounter with them, but I know it in my soul that this being is our ally and friend.

And yes, I am using plural to refer to Chavajoth (because I’ve no idea how to refer to them anymore).

7 Likes

Hmm, I may try to work with them sometime then. TBH, I feel bad for them if no one really talks about 'em.

3 Likes

If they shine then they’re not very dark are they. :wink:

3 Likes