The DANGER of inviting a succubi into your life

Did you do the letter of intent, if so, what kind of personality did you ask when you wrote the letter. Succubi are difficult to get rid of, tell her that she is draining too much of your energy,

Dude fuck off, we are not slaves to a fictional book, and foolish beliefs. Since i’m gonna be nice about it our lucky i’m not going to cast a hex on you. I don’t know what are you doing here, just piss off. People like you are the reason i destroy people’s lives. If you spoke to Lilith like this your life will be fucked.

It is very dangerous I currently am dealing with 3-4 trying to drain me and bother me all the time , even though this has been a stepping stone in my spritiual ascent it is very bothersome , and Lilith herself even told someone I was getting help from she hates it when someone calls on her daughters as a beginner without giving anything in return. I don’t think anyone should summon these beings without knowledge of spirits , energy work , protection, everything occult related the basics of spirits and magick for atleast 2-3 years

1 Like

This seems to be fairly consistent with what happens with me and my succubus, but she has been busy, and I’m still trying to get her name?? Is there a method for finding a name?

1 Like

why not ask her

Lilith hates it when people ignore her daughters, just like any mother would be if a boy ignored her daughter of that makes sense.

1 Like

Please contact me upon the subject, as I am highly interested.

Hi kindly direct me, how can I contact the JD temple you talk about, thanks

That’s easy. He is a BALG author. You can reach him through this site.

JD temples not really affiliated with BALG anymore as he’s doing his own thing.

This is his site though:

Thanks. I have check him out