The Danger Of Christian/Religious "Friends"

Just making some of you aware that spending too much time around Christians, to the point that they will “pray for you” because they think you are under the influence of evil spirits and that their prayer will help you and take THEM to heaven (the real underlying motivation because they truly are all selfish)…CAN BE DANGEROUS

Here is how I figured it out:

I used to have some Christians whom I worked for, and they figured that I was pretty LHP after about 5 years of our interaction. I had made an ok chunk of money for my work, they had benefitted immensely and probably earned about 10x that thanks to my work.

But at some point these guys started to pray for me …DAILY. For years.

They continue to pray for me.

Eventually this caused a big problem because prayer creates “thoughtforms”. These people are sending you shit astrally. Now you might think this can only be good, or they might think that, but hey…check the facts

1. RHP people worship a dude or dudes who were poor. Jesus only preached 3 years until people got so pissed off at the cunt that they killed him on a cross of all things. They could have just buried him in sand…but no, they took they pains of making a huge drama because everybody HATED HIM SO MUCH he was that bad of a sucker.

2. RHP want you to be like Jesus/Mohammed…or some other shithead like that.

This means that if they start praying for you, or indeed against you…you are going to receive tons upon tons of astral garbage for years to come. Can you imagine that? It is basically like a fucking permanent curse being thrown your direction. These people often know your name, they have pictures of you, they have your address…because hey…we are all friends right?

WRONG.

Before I learned how to reverse their thoughtforms my life began to turn shit for some time after they started their mass prayers. I began to lose money…remember they think money is the root of all evil. I began to lose non religious friends and strange religious nutcases started appearing around me.

Soon I began to be bombarded with Christian b.s. constantly. They invited me to their congregations etc…and I had to turn it down so often, they decided to increase their fucking prayer.

At some point, they noticed I was too resistent and a massive fight broke out where they got seriously angry at me.

So now I had sick fucking religious nuts that prayed for me, and they were angry as hell. They prayed like that for months and believe it or not, my life began to get worse due to the shitty thoughtforms they constantly sent.

THAT WAS BEFORE I REALIZED I CAN DESTROY THE THOUGHTFORMS AND REVERSE THEM.

Fast forward two or three years. The religious nutcases no longer have any effect whatsoever on me. I have reversed their shitty thoughforms, they have lost money, Satanists and atheists began to appear in their lifes and began to disturb their “peace”. One was exposed and ended up in a psychiatry for his radical views. Mind you, I reversed their thoughtforms, meaning that this is the kind of shit they had intended for me.

Moral of the story:

TAKE INVENTORY OF YOUR LIFE

If you have any people whatsoever whom you think might pray “for you”…immediately do something about it. You absolutely do not need that detrimental amateurish astral bullshit floating your way at all.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Punish everyone who thinks they must affect your life through their shitty prayer by reversing this crap upon them hardcore.

Best of luck and I hope I will help some of you who are/were in a similar situation.

3 Likes

You giving your power away to the actions of other people works against you far more than any thoughtform a prayer creates.

2 Likes

Thats based on the belief that thoughtforms dont exist outside of our consciousness.

I absolutely disagree and here is why:

Consider for example that in Necromancy you can work with the dead, or what is left of them. That means you are working with entities that should be totally unconscious (because they are dead).

Yet your work is still having an effect on them regardless whether they care about it or whether they dont.

The usual argument of those who state that giving too much thought to the actions of others can be more detrimental than not to… is that you exist within your own universe and nobody elses. And that is exactly where they are wrong. There is a belief among certain LHP groups that you can somehow leave this realm…much like Set, pure isolated consciousness has left this realm. But before you get there…it is wise to deal with this realm until it is dealt with because you are in it.

So…again…I can only recommend to anybody who had folks praying for them…that they return that shit if it has become a distraction. It is simple and works amazingly.

Ps: The attitude you recommend is in fact exactly the one which atheists have towards Black Magic. The belief that by not giving it attention, pretending it doesnt work…it does not work. And yet it does…and more effectively than on those who belief in it. Hence your recommendation is actually detrimental.

1 Like

Or you could talk to Yeshua about it ask him to ignore the plebs. He is usually pretty cool about it.

1 Like

The issue is its not the sandal dude who is transferring their astral crap…its Christians themselves.

If you have a congregation of these suckers praying…they will enter their own version of rapture, some of them will even enter theta gamma after they are in this state long enough and depending how fanatic they are.

This shit is then transferred astrally. Without the whole jesus shit, thats just a vehicle to motivate their mechanical “doings”

Ps: Same issue can occur with LHPers. But instead of prayer they utilize rituals, spells or similar which again project thoughtforms. :slight_smile: Thanks to astral vision and similar, these can be detected and reversed upon the motherfuckers who would harm you.

You see what Im saying is not that dumb when you switch off the funny side of it…or the emotional attachment some of us here have to Christianity. Its actually based on the fucking mechanics of the metaphysical universe.

Anyhow…

1 Like

Tijaunabe.

I know exactly what you’re saying, no just with friends but with my family as well.

When I was in Basic Military Training, I met a certain trainee that “explored” the alternate realities through DMT and he told me of his history with Metaphysics. He understood it to a point where there was logically no way to go back. But he said he ended up giving it all up because his parents were “praying for him” because they thought he was evil. They repeatedly condemned him. He said he did it for his family, and also out of fear. I told him about the path I am traversing and his first response was “Well I feel sorry for you because you’re going to burn in hell”.

While trying to maintain my temper, i told him “Lets not get ahead of ourselves, im not throwing stones at your religion, and when and if i do you illusion will be shattered”.

So throughout the weeks of basic training he kept trying to convert me, and i had to tell him that i wasnt interested and there is no desire to turn back now. I have traversed too far down the rabbit hole.

When i got back from the Air Force i opened up to my parents about my beliefs they immediately started damning me and tried getting me to participate with them in salvaging what ever amount of soul i “may” have left, through prayer. I denied and they said they felt sorry for me.

Now i barely talk to them or any bible thumper that may try to damn me.

“Praise Jebus”…yeah right.

2 Likes

[quote=“Titan, post:6, topic:4510”]Tijaunabe.

I know exactly what you’re saying, no just with friends but with my family as well.

When I was in Basic Military Training, I met a certain trainee that “explored” the alternate realities through DMT and he told me of his history with Metaphysics. He understood it to a point where there was logically no way to go back. But he said he ended up giving it all up because his parents were “praying for him” because they thought he was evil. They repeatedly condemned him. He said he did it for his family, and also out of fear. I told him about the path I am traversing and his first response was “Well I feel sorry for you because you’re going to burn in hell”.

While trying to maintain my temper, i told him “Lets not get ahead of ourselves, im not throwing stones at your religion, and when and if i do you illusion will be shattered”.

So throughout the weeks of basic training he kept trying to convert me, and i had to tell him that i wasnt interested and there is no desire to turn back now. I have traversed too far down the rabbit hole.

When i got back from the Air Force i opened up to my parents about my beliefs they immediately started damning me and tried getting me to participate with them in salvaging what ever amount of soul i “may” have left, through prayer. I denied and they said they felt sorry for me.

Now i barely talk to them or any bible thumper that may try to damn me.

“Praise Jebus”…yeah right.[/quote]

So in other words you have already disconnected the physical problem. That is the first step. Now there are probably still thoughtforms lingering around your aura from all these idiots praying for you and being angry at you.

That is precisely the pattern. First they pray and try to send you good Christian templates…based on calm emotions. Then once they realize you reject them they actually send detrimental aggressive thoughtforms.

So you are literally receiving a combination of a religious astral template mixed up with an unconscious curse.

The fact that they are telling you “you are going to burn in hell” shows how strong their feelings are about it. There is absolutely no difference, mechanically speaking, between this and any other curse via thoughform, except the intensity may vary.

If there is a religious dude who is SERIOUSLY FANATIC and if he is able to enter theta gamma then you are practically fucked unless you do something about it. Consider that a guy like that does not merely send you his thoughtform once…but often over the span of weeks, months, years, and even decades.

I have a guy who has been praying for me since 6 years, he happens to have a radio show with several thousand listeners who also pray. So you have all these fuckin thoughforms fuckin you up…depending on how deeply you were involved with folks like that.

This phenomenon is very interesting to observe in ordinary Satanists who fail sooner or later, depending on how famous they become.

Anton La Vey went totally bankrupt despite having quite the following back in the 70s.

Aquino was accused of being a child molester and had his reputation and indeed almost his career and life ruined.

I am wondering when will the ordinary LHP practitioner wake the fuck up to this problem…I dont think it will happen soon because most dont get that everybody has the same basic physical set up they have…enabling them to project thoughtforms…unconsciously or consciously.

Its like Johnny Cash said “Sooner or later God will cut you down”…and that can indeed be true if you have too many Christian cocksuckers unconscoiusly sending out thougtforms against you and you are not taking it seriously.

I don’t believe in trashing Jesus because he’s not the problem. I know it’s so easy to jump to doing that, but don’t. The assholes are the fundamentalists. Otherwise, I totally agree with your stance.

1 Like

If youre referring to me. I apologize if it appeared that way. I wasnt intentionally talking shit about Jesus. The aim of my post was to point out the followers.

Thats based on the belief that thoughtforms dont exist outside of our consciousness.

I absolutely disagree and here is why:

Consider for example that in Necromancy you can work with the dead, or what is left of them. That means you are working with entities that should be totally unconscious (because they are dead).

Yet your work is still having an effect on them regardless whether they care about it or whether they dont.

The usual argument of those who state that giving too much thought to the actions of others can be more detrimental than not to… is that you exist within your own universe and nobody elses. And that is exactly where they are wrong. There is a belief among certain LHP groups that you can somehow leave this realm…much like Set, pure isolated consciousness has left this realm. But before you get there…it is wise to deal with this realm until it is dealt with because you are in it.

So…again…I can only recommend to anybody who had folks praying for them…that they return that shit if it has become a distraction. It is simple and works amazingly.

Ps: The attitude you recommend is in fact exactly the one which atheists have towards Black Magic. The belief that by not giving it attention, pretending it doesnt work…it does not work. And yet it does…and more effectively than on those who belief in it. Hence your recommendation is actually detrimental.[/quote]

No the attitude I have is that I as the magician am in charge of my reality. My will supercedes the will of anyone else. To worry about the thoughts or actions of others implies their ability to effect my life and reality as well as a lack of power on my part to stop it.

I simply choose not to be a slave to reactionary thinking and victim mentality.

1 Like

To stop it, don’t you need to be aware of it though?

I mean from what I can see Tijuanabe is talking here about not discounting these people as fluff just because they’re not overtly into what we call magickal work.

We mostly on here believe in curses on this forum, and I think it’s reasonable to believe that a group of even amatuerish magicians grouping together, with total faith, to repeatedly curse a person would have some effect, even if the target went to church all the time, so I think this is pretty similar.

If your friends think you’re going to hell, and they genuinely care (or at least have stroing emotions about it), that’s going to fuel their work against you, so it’s something to watch out for if it happens.

One of the better magician-bloggers had a thread about this years ago, I’ve been racking my brains trying to remember who, he was talking about a witch who died after she was prayed into illness by the community (in the USA I think) and talking about how we shouldn’t discount this kind of “black magick” (as in, affecting someone’s life and free will).

1 Like

Yeah, but I would not give it much thought. You need to be mentally strong enough to shield yourself. you must be convinced you’re unaffected (and keep doing daily cleansings).

The best example is Madonna. Heck, she’s even had the Vatican against her (on more than one occasion). In 2008, groups of Catholics prayed outside of her ‘Sticky & Sweet’ concert, in Poland. They were pissed she performed on a day they deem holy (when it was nothing but a coincidence; she performed many shows that year).
[url=http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/madonna-accused-of-satanic-provocation/article1-440763.aspx]http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/madonna-accused-of-satanic-provocation/article1-440763.aspx[/url]

According to her manager, she got hundreds of death threats in the course of her career, even from the Russian mafia and Muslim extremists!
[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-404254/Madonna-living-fear-Russian-Mafia-death-threats.html]Madonna living in fear over Russian Mafia death threats | Daily Mail Online
[url=http://www.haaretz.com/news/report-madonna-receives-death-threats-from-muslim-extremists-1.267917]http://www.haaretz.com/news/report-madonna-receives-death-threats-from-muslim-extremists-1.267917[/url]

You see! Madonna most likely got waaay more negative thoughtforms than we ever got (from all kinds of people including THOUSANDS of praying Christians) but here she is, still standing strong:
[url=http://instagram.com/madonna/]http://instagram.com/madonna/[/url]
[url=http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6334796/madonna-paul-mccartney-worlds-richest-list]http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6334796/madonna-paul-mccartney-worlds-richest-list[/url]

We’ve gotta follow her example and be just as strong.

Exactly. Jesus is not actually the problem. He is the vehicle they are unconsciously using to focus their attention. If they didnt have Jesus then these people would never sit down, pray or contemplate (meditate) for a specific purpose, and thus there would be a lot less religious thought forms/astral templates released into the ether :slight_smile:

You could replace sandal boy with any other figure…although it would probably draw slightly less attention/followers. The Jesus thing resonates with people because he was oppressed, poor and crucified. The vast majority of people on this planet are oppressed and poor. Prisons are some of the best recruiting grounds for Christianity/Islam…so are the army in the West and Jihad systems in the East as well as other oppressive systematization of humans. The Jesus dude works to keep people in line and turn the other cheek, while the Mohammad dude works because he too was oppressed but fought his way to the top under allah. Both are kind of …spiritual Robin Hood types.

Ps: Its quite amusing to see Jesus being defended on a LHP forum. Reminds me of Lords of the left hand path where the idea that Jesus may have been LHP is being contemplated.

To stop it, don’t you need to be aware of it though?

I mean from what I can see Tijuanabe is talking here about not discounting these people as fluff just because they’re not overtly into what we call magickal work.

We mostly on here believe in curses on this forum, and I think it’s reasonable to believe that a group of even amatuerish magicians grouping together, with total faith, to repeatedly curse a person would have some effect, even if the target went to church all the time, so I think this is pretty similar.

If your friends think you’re going to hell, and they genuinely care (or at least have stroing emotions about it), that’s going to fuel their work against you, so it’s something to watch out for if it happens.

One of the better magician-bloggers had a thread about this years ago, I’ve been racking my brains trying to remember who, he was talking about a witch who died after she was prayed into illness by the community (in the USA I think) and talking about how we shouldn’t discount this kind of “black magick” (as in, affecting someone’s life and free will).[/quote]

I couldnt have said it better, thanks.

When you look at certain curses such as one described in EAs book on baneful Magick, all it involves is a piece of clay, a candle, and from there you basically pour all the negativity that you possess into the thing until you are done.

That is an example of a highly focused aggressive thoughtform created by just one person.

If you have a coven or an order or even a whole Temple/Church of people doing a similar kind of working as a group, it becomes that much more powerful. The reason Black Magicians are so effective in comparison to religious people, is that Black Magicians understand, (or are supposed to understand) the mechanics of the metaphysical side of this universe. We have been given certain tools and means which we can use to turn our Wills from dull as fuck tools, into sharp as hell weaponry.

That is essentially what distinguishes a Black Magician from somebody who hasnt a clue, at least when we are talking purely about thoughtforms without involving any entities.

Occasionally however, especially when you piss somebody off, or when a group of religious folks get together who have as a goal to spread their gospel and essentially assimilate or destroy any and all opposition, then you are faced with people who may not entirely understand the mechanics of sharpening the Will into a weapon, but who through their combined effort and the focus they get through their religion, can affect change in accordance with the greater Will (or “god” as they interpret it).

Now when you pretend that this has no power over you…you are no different from an atheist who claims magick is fake and then suddenly dies in an accident after being cursed.
The religious curse I am referring to here may be different than an accident, it will most likely take other stereotypical forms corresponding to Christian fears. You might receive projections such as …

depression, drug abuse, loneliness, losing money, rejection, STDs and similar. You might even convert to some other shitty cult which they told you never to join…I dont know…scientology or something.

But the fact of the matter is…no matter how subtle it comes…take it seriously.

You may wanna identify the leaders of the sheep, and target them specifically. Once the leaders are gone and you have reversed their effect…all of the sheep will be dispersed.

[quote=“tijuanabe, post:1, topic:4510”]Just making some of you aware that spending too much time around Christians, to the point that they will “pray for you” because they think you are under the influence of evil spirits and that their prayer will help you and take THEM to heaven (the real underlying motivation because they truly are all selfish)…CAN BE DANGEROUS

Here is how I figured it out:

I used to have some Christians whom I worked for, and they figured that I was pretty LHP after about 5 years of our interaction. I had made an ok chunk of money for my work, they had benefitted immensely and probably earned about 10x that thanks to my work.

But at some point these guys started to pray for me …DAILY. For years.

They continue to pray for me.

Eventually this caused a big problem because prayer creates “thoughtforms”. These people are sending you shit astrally. Now you might think this can only be good, or they might think that, but hey…check the facts

1. RHP people worship a dude or dudes who were poor. Jesus only preached 3 years until people got so pissed off at the cunt that they killed him on a cross of all things. They could have just buried him in sand…but no, they took they pains of making a huge drama because everybody HATED HIM SO MUCH he was that bad of a sucker.

2. RHP want you to be like Jesus/Mohammed…or some other shithead like that.

This means that if they start praying for you, or indeed against you…you are going to receive tons upon tons of astral garbage for years to come. Can you imagine that? It is basically like a fucking permanent curse being thrown your direction. These people often know your name, they have pictures of you, they have your address…because hey…we are all friends right?

WRONG.

Before I learned how to reverse their thoughtforms my life began to turn shit for some time after they started their mass prayers. I began to lose money…remember they think money is the root of all evil. I began to lose non religious friends and strange religious nutcases started appearing around me.

Soon I began to be bombarded with Christian b.s. constantly. They invited me to their congregations etc…and I had to turn it down so often, they decided to increase their fucking prayer.

At some point, they noticed I was too resistent and a massive fight broke out where they got seriously angry at me.

So now I had sick fucking religious nuts that prayed for me, and they were angry as hell. They prayed like that for months and believe it or not, my life began to get worse due to the shitty thoughtforms they constantly sent.

THAT WAS BEFORE I REALIZED I CAN DESTROY THE THOUGHTFORMS AND REVERSE THEM.

Fast forward two or three years. The religious nutcases no longer have any effect whatsoever on me. I have reversed their shitty thoughforms, they have lost money, Satanists and atheists began to appear in their lifes and began to disturb their “peace”. One was exposed and ended up in a psychiatry for his radical views. Mind you, I reversed their thoughtforms, meaning that this is the kind of shit they had intended for me.

Moral of the story:

TAKE INVENTORY OF YOUR LIFE

If you have any people whatsoever whom you think might pray “for you”…immediately do something about it. You absolutely do not need that detrimental amateurish astral bullshit floating your way at all.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Punish everyone who thinks they must affect your life through their shitty prayer by reversing this crap upon them hardcore.

Best of luck and I hope I will help some of you who are/were in a similar situation.[/quote]

Dude…S.T.F.U!

Just because your -weak ass- ran into some ‘issues’ with folks praying on your behalf, which in turn created self doubt in your own abilities. doesn’t mean “Christians are bible thumping pussies, who suck the cock of the poor man’s gawd”

Here is were YOU went wrong…

1. How did these folks know you were LHP? Has it escaped your attention that mages have been keeping their practice a ‘secret from people’ for a -reason-?

2. If their prayers canceled out your works, that’s only a testament o your own weakness, if the LHP is about becoming a “GOD” then no amount of ‘poor people’ poking at your astral castle with their twigs should upset that foundation.

3. you DENY them! You need to set it up in your feeble mind that nothing and no one can hinder your efforts or abilities in the slightest. With out doing so, your setting yourself up to fail.

4. -YOU allowed this to happen- Period

1 Like

[quote=“telgega, post:15, topic:4510”]Dude…S.T.F.U!

Just because your -weak ass- ran into some ‘issues’ with folks praying on your behalf[/quote]

Mate Im no moderator but you may wanna take a closer look at whats being said before descending into your ghetto antics trying to guilt trip anybody outside of your limited reality.

“yo weak ass stfu”… well… thats the kind of thing I hear when going on liveleak and typing “retarded wanna be rapper” in the search function.

I come here to talk seriously about spiritual issues and the stuff I discussed is serious and is affecting a lot of people (including and especially on the LHP) in a subtle yet powerful way so … why not heed your own advice and apply it to yourself?

Anyhow…maybe Im wrong you know…maybe you are the spiritual master here. Sorry in that …unlikely case

And I gave you serious spiritual advice to your ‘issue’ if all you got out of it was “ghetto rap wannabe talk” then that’s all you got you out of it…

No I’m not a master, but that’s not the point. You made a post, and I responded accordingly. Because nearly EVERY “master” will tell you “Spiritual/magic advice 101: Never give your power away.”

Claiming that “Christian/religious people” are ‘dangerous’ and will cripple your progress…is nothing more then a ‘limiting thought form’, which will weaken you own power, that you placed on yourself.

as far as “heeding my own advice” I don’t have any problems with people ‘canceling out’ my power. Even though they try, I simply do not register them as a problem.

People who claim you have to “ask permission” before you heal, R.V. or do anything to them…Psh, THAT is a limit! One I do not allow. As far as I see it, if I do it with no problems and they are effected without even knowing, they Do not need to know, and know one ‘prays’ for me because no one knows what I do.

My Strongest advice:

[url=http://www.psitek.net/pages/PsiTekTAASOPM21.html#gsc.tab=0]Magnetic Self-Defense | The Art And Science Of Personal Magnetism

I don’t think it’s any more of an issue than what you get when someone just “broods” at you, grumbles around thinking bad thoughts about you day in and day out. You want to have a defensive wall up around you, work with spirits that defend you, and when any one person becomes a problem, you put bind them and put up energetic walls around them to bounce back whatever they try to throw in the future.

My ex-gf’s mother was a seriously fanatic Mormon (I think she was a member of the Reformed LDS church, if memory serves - I know next to nothing about Mormonism, so no idea what that means, really) - would wake the children up in the middle of the night to exorcise the demons out of them (sometimes a couple times a month!), lots of other craziness. Lots of magicians in the bloodline, so possibly some talent there, too. Anyway, my ex’s sister was a total mess - multiple drug addictions, in and out of jail, multiple kids taken away from her. I’m sure we all know the type. Here’s the thing, though, and the reason I bring it up - her Mom was praying for her daily, not to get her life in order or find Jesus or whatever, but specifically for her to “hit rock bottom”, since she was convinced that’s what would prompt her girl to find Jesus, and then everything will be rosy, right? So the result is that Michelle would get into rehab, start to get her life in order, and then mysteriously it would all fall apart and she’d be back at square one. Yet somehow, she never found Jesus (where is he hiding?), so the cycle would continue. When I knew her, she was in her late 40s, essentially stuck in the same cycle for 20+ years.

It’s not something I think about often, because, well, survival of the fittest, right? But I have to admit, it was pretty disgusting to watch.

imagine jews who try to ignore moses and just about everything he really did. Or christians- doing the same about jesus; then you have the Reoganised lds. (who have changed the name to ‘community of chirst’ in another efforts to be as separate from ol joe schmit as they can. The story of their actual founding is a WTF story beyond.

As for the ‘jesus movement’ to begin with;
it has been so discredited. Reading The Jesus Papers- as well as the dozens of other books which estabilish he was definetly nOT the guy invented in the NT. Which itself is 75% totallt invented and forgery documents of which it does not help to have a Roman emporer stating that christianity was the best invention the state ever made to create a happy mindless slave group. The funny thing is when muslims try to give credt to jesus- if he was a phony- and they want to have him as a back up- as well as the possibly non existant moses- they are really standing on no lefs.

mother was a seriously fanatic Mormon (I think she was a member of the Reformed LDS church, if memory serves - I know next to nothing about Mormonism, so no idea what that means, really)