The Crossroads continued....damn phone

Anyway…I knew the whispered voice was Hecate.
I needed answers to what was going on so I quickly grabbed my Thoth deck.
As I meditated on the questions and my visions while shuffling the cards the vision snapped back to me at the crossroads.
Taking the advice of the voice I heard I walked into the center of the crossroads where the beams all intersected.
Suddenly I was surrounded by a bright light the same colors as the beams.The light turned into a giant orb of light covering the circumference of the croaaroads.
The orb exploded and shot out into all directions and when the nova blast cleared and the light faded I found myself surrounded by shadow figures in a perfect circle around me.
Two of the figures stepped aside and then I saw her…Hecate.

She walked towards me with a smile and open arms.
She hugged me and welcomed me with a heartfelt “Welcome child.”

By then the vision faded and I was done shuffling the tarot cards.
I drew the 3 of Wands:Virtue.

The 3 wands intersected just like the tridents on Hecate’s sigil.
This also represented the crossroads to me.
I listened as the card spoke.
" You have made it to the crossroads and are on your path to power"

The card’s meaning in the book is:Established strength.Success after struggle.Pride and arrogance.Realization of hope.Conceit.

Symbolism (as the booklet tells it):Binah in the suit of fire.Sun in Aries.The wands take the form of the lotus,and represent the establishment of primeval energy (Hecate and her current)

Man it was FUCKING AMAZING!!
Hecate has been answering my call every time and pouring visions into my minds eye.
I’m still trying to interpret them without divination or directly asking her as I feel she wants me to do.

Thanks for reading and would love to hear what you guys think.

And a special thank you to Orismen for making me the talisman which lead me to Hecate.

You’re one in a million! Thank you brother.

MK

Congratulations, hard work pays off man :slight_smile:

Yes it does my friend!!
I was starting to become frustrated feeling like I was making no progress.
Now it feels like I’m on a rollercoaster to Godhood!
I’m finally seeing the fruits of my labor.
I’m making contacts with Gods and Goddesses and my divination is starting to bloom.
My doubt is fading and I’m realizing my true power.

I’ve got a few upcoming workings planned,but I just received 3 of Jason Miller"s books and bought some stuff by Komstantinos along with some metaphysical books not tomentiom Necromantic Sorcery.
So I’ve got A LOT of studying to do with experimentation in between.

I think this is going to produce major results in my Ascet.
I still plan to work with Hecate and my astral senses along with daily divination.practicing and start DOING.

Wish me luck!
I’m going to stop

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:3, topic:2726”]Yes it does my friend!!
I was starting to become frustrated feeling like I was making no progress.
Now it feels like I’m on a rollercoaster to Godhood!
I’m finally seeing the fruits of my labor.
I’m making contacts with Gods and Goddesses and my divination is starting to bloom.
My doubt is fading and I’m realizing my true power.

I’ve got a few upcoming workings planned,but I just received 3 of Jason Miller"s books and bought some stuff by Komstantinos along with some metaphysical books not tomentiom Necromantic Sorcery.
So I’ve got A LOT of studying to do with experimentation in between.

I think this is going to produce major results in my Ascet.
I still plan to work with Hecate and my astral senses along with daily divination.practicing and start DOING.

Wish me luck!
I’m going to stop[/quote]

THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!

I come back to my physical body, decide to hop on BALG and see if anything good popped up, and as you may know I LOVE success stories, and I see this! You’re finally getting there, man!

Take it from experience, once you’ve met a spirit willing to help you that’s powerful, it doesn’t slow down. You’re making advancements every day! It’s awesome to hear that you haven’t given up and because of that you’ve only gotten more determined.

Ever think that time period of stagnation was a spirit testing you? Maybe Hecate herself?

slaps you on the back Around this point, Musta, is where the bridges of the past life have been burned and the bridges to Ascent have all been opened. Choose whatever route you will, but if you go down the road far enough it does in fact, have an end. There are some roads that have a lot more downed trees and power lines than others, but those paths tend to only make you stronger.

Welcome, Musta. Now begins the journey.

Excellent! So what operations did you perform to reach the crossroads and evoke Hecate?

Read the other thread Hecate reaching the crossroads.
It bleeds into this one because my phone fucled up during the writing of the thread.

@Savarn
Thank you for the kind words.And maybe it was Hecate smacking me around.
After all I was working with the Italian Orismen gave me which has a guardian in it from Hecate herself given specifically to me.
By the way I evoked him and he told me what Hecate wanted me to do.
I don’t have my journal handy but he said something along the lines of"Hecate knows you have great power.More than you know you have.But she wants you to USE it as proof of your power to yourself.Your path to Hecate is not as long as you think as long as you prove your dedicatio."

Almost forgot about that lol.
Thanks Savarn,your words just inspired more belief in what I’m doing.

GODDAMN PHONE!!! talisman not Italian lmao

My morning has been made.

Lol I’m glad that made your morning.I was on a smoke break at work when I wrote that and was having a shitty day and it made me feel better too.

I WAS wondering how you knew Orismen’s nationality.

My morning has been made.[/quote]

Oh, but I did bind an Italian to Musta’s talisman. On one hand he has an adverse reaction to mushrooms, but on the other hand whenever he punches bricks he gets money.

:slight_smile:

So, if I go vandalize the nearby town and punch each separate brick I’ll become a millionaire?

Only if you buy a talisman with an Italian in it.

So what I’m getting from this is I need to eat a mushroom and sacrifice a bird then consume the feathers…

THEN I WILL BE A FLYING GIANT CAPABLE OF TAKING OVER THEVWORLD!!!.

YEESS me and my Italian guardian will rule this kingdom of Malkooth„and if ANYONE disobeys me my Italian minion will jump on you which then he will fly higher into the air with his fist of iron raised and he will say…

It’s ah me ah Mario!!!

But In a totally evil voice…muthafuckas

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:16, topic:2726”]YEESS me and my Italian guardian will rule this kingdom of Malkooth„and if ANYONE disobeys me my Italian minion will jump on you which then he will fly higher into the air with his fist of iron raised and he will say…

It’s ah me ah Mario!!![/quote]

It’s all fun and games until you feel the softly-landing snow upon your head, and you look up, and it’s some freshly-grated pamesan… then, you know you are just LUNCH, baybeez!

Nom… pesto…

:o)

Can i pm you ?

No, you can’t. This thread is six years old and the OP is no longer on the forum. He won’t respond.