The corporate overlords

I have given this careful thought and I am on a mission. One that I am hellbent on completing whether I am alive or dead. I’ll come back if I can. I am on a quest to bring the wealthiest one percent, the federal reserve and the corrupt to their knees and destroy them utterly and completely. This is not a war based on the face that they are “evil” but in the fact that they are standing in the way of progress. I’ve spoken to several of the demon Kings and some of the angels. They agree that it’s time for humanity as a whole to evolve past the servitude of a small hand full of spoiled brats. But so far I think I am on my own until I can show them that I have a game plan. So I need all the help I can get. What is the best way to start this process? Again, this was a decision made out of rationality, not some pretentious moral outrage. I want to see humanity reach the stars. I want to see the world move beyond this psychosocial, political, corporate and greedy childish bullshit. And I’m bent on serving only greater progress.

Anything that can be done, they probably do it better. I’m not saying “oh look at this they’re strong in this world that means they’re strong in others”. I’m saying that a king who stands with no allies won’t reign for very long, and they’ve been at the top for quite a while.

I once tried something similar.

I won’t name the person, but let’s just say I had similar feelings to you and specifically targeted a massively wealthy, powerful individual.

Not only did nothing happen to said person, but in the span of three days I was the victim of a home invasion, house fire, flood, car failure, bone injury, and a friend was mauled by a bear.

I’ve been at this for a decade and have never seen something so powerful rear its head in my life, before or after.

Things have calmed down since then, but the lesson was learned.

You don’t just try and push these people. Even with the hells and the heavens and worlds at your back. Because they probably have more dimensions either at their knee or allied with them than numbers of demons and angels you’re fighting alongside.

They rule for a reason.

[quote=“Velotak, post:2, topic:7049”]Anything that can be done, they probably do it better. I’m not saying “oh look at this they’re strong in this world that means they’re strong in others”. I’m saying that a king who stands with no allies won’t reign for very long, and they’ve been at the top for quite a while.

I once tried something similar.

I won’t name the person, but let’s just say I had similar feelings to you and specifically targeted a massively wealthy, powerful individual.

Not only did nothing happen to said person, but in the span of three days I was the victim of a home invasion, house fire, flood, car failure, bone injury, and a friend was mauled by a bear.

I’ve been at this for a decade and have never seen something so powerful rear its head in my life, before or after.

Things have calmed down since then, but the lesson was learned.

You don’t just try and push these people. Even with the hells and the heavens and worlds at your back. Because they probably have more dimensions either at their knee or allied with them than numbers of demons and angels you’re fighting alongside.

They rule for a reason.[/quote]

I’ve considered all this. Which is why I haven’t acted, but empires fall. Kings are assassinated or fall themselves and I feel like these people have ruled long enough. My aim is Godhood anyway. I may as well bring them down on my way to the top… Progress is my aim. Petty greed is theirs.

That’s what pisses me off the most. All that power and like a fat child sitting on a mountain of candy they do little or nothing with it. They just hoard it and do so to the detriment of the world. This world. The only world where a man can become a God and alive, or dead… I am going to protect this world. This place that holds so much power and its being destroyed by fools. By ignorant, pudgy fingered fat fucks like David Rockefeller who has the money and wealth to learn every form of martial arts, every form of magick. Who can afford the supplements to be physically strong and powerful and instead he just had is sixth heart transplant. These so called powerful men are pathetic and disgusting.

EA has said a bit about this and I agree with a lot of what he says on the matter. Start out with your local community and branch out from there. The problem is that everyone complains about it, yet not too much action is really taking place. I have been thinking the same things you have for some time now. I also understand the problems of going out for the blood of the high n mighty and the ramifications it could have. However if we all started in our local communities and helped influence others to get on board, then branch out into bigger fishing ponds, you would have the start of a kind of virus that would spread, and perhaps choke out the cruel greedy sons of bitches at the top. If anything it would at least be a start to change something.

Its more of a war of the mind than actual going after someone personally. Just a thought.

[quote=“Rygill-85, post:3, topic:7049”]I’ve considered all this. Which is why I haven’t acted, but empires fall. Kings are assassinated or fall themselves and I feel like these people have ruled long enough. My aim is Godhood anyway. I may as well bring them down on my way to the top… Progress is my aim. Petty greed is theirs.

That’s what pisses me off the most. All that power and like a fat child sitting on a mountain of candy they do little or nothing with it. They just hoard it and do so to the detriment of the world. This world. The only world where a man can become a God and alive, or dead… I am going to protect this world. This place that holds so much power and its being destroyed by fools. By ignorant, pudgy fingered fat fucks like David Rockefeller who has the money and wealth to learn every form of martial arts, every form of magick. Who can afford the supplements to be physically strong and powerful and instead he just had is sixth heart transplant. These so called powerful men are pathetic and disgusting.[/quote]

Oh I agree with you completely, don’t get me wrong. The world isn’t ruled by evil overlords, its ruled by slug gods.

Nonetheless, just because they themselves aren’t physically powerful doesn’t mean they aren’t controlling armies of those who are. On the flip side, just because they can flick a wrist and have a literal army descend on a place, doesn’t mean they can throw a punch.

Power comes in many forms. And in this reality, on this iteration of Earth at this time period, the rulers come in the form of grotesque, banqueting behemoths.

Is it time for change? Yes.

But unless some of the more obscene, far-removed gods working on this planet decide to flip things over, people like us hardly stand a chance. Does dying for nothing matter, if you fought for a cause in life?

That is up to you to decide. Me, I’d rather lay low until the war is over.

[quote=“Luna, post:4, topic:7049”]EA has said a bit about this and I agree with a lot of what he says on the matter. Start out with your local community and branch out from there. The problem is that everyone complains about it, yet not too much action is really taking place. I have been thinking the same things you have for some time now. I also understand the problems of going out for the blood of the high n mighty and the ramifications it could have. However if we all started in our local communities and helped influence others to get on board, then branch out into bigger fishing ponds, you would have the start of a kind of virus that would spread, and perhaps choke out the cruel greedy sons of bitches at the top. If anything it would at least be a start to change something.

Its more of a war of the mind than actual going after someone personally. Just a thought.[/quote]

Ten thousand fists brotha!

[quote=“Velotak, post:5, topic:7049”][quote=“Rygill-85, post:3, topic:7049”]I’ve considered all this. Which is why I haven’t acted, but empires fall. Kings are assassinated or fall themselves and I feel like these people have ruled long enough. My aim is Godhood anyway. I may as well bring them down on my way to the top… Progress is my aim. Petty greed is theirs.

That’s what pisses me off the most. All that power and like a fat child sitting on a mountain of candy they do little or nothing with it. They just hoard it and do so to the detriment of the world. This world. The only world where a man can become a God and alive, or dead… I am going to protect this world. This place that holds so much power and its being destroyed by fools. By ignorant, pudgy fingered fat fucks like David Rockefeller who has the money and wealth to learn every form of martial arts, every form of magick. Who can afford the supplements to be physically strong and powerful and instead he just had is sixth heart transplant. These so called powerful men are pathetic and disgusting.[/quote]

Oh I agree with you completely, don’t get me wrong. The world isn’t ruled by evil overlords, its ruled by slug gods.

Nonetheless, just because they themselves aren’t physically powerful doesn’t mean they aren’t controlling armies of those who are. On the flip side, just because they can flick a wrist and have a literal army descend on a place, doesn’t mean they can throw a punch.

Power comes in many forms. And in this reality, on this iteration of Earth at this time period, the rulers come in the form of grotesque, banqueting behemoths.

Is it time for change? Yes.

But unless some of the more obscene, far-removed gods working on this planet decide to flip things over, people like us hardly stand a chance. Does dying for nothing matter, if you fought for a cause in life?

That is up to you to decide. Me, I’d rather lay low until the war is over.[/quote]

I’ll probably lay low until I’m too powerful to be stopped. My desires in magick are something along the lines of this:

And once I’m there… No guns, no amount of bombs, no amount of anything they have will stop me… And I will raise others to that level and the so called new world order won’t know what hit them… Like a mack truck.

I know it seems silly at first look, but there is a demon in the book of Azazel that teaches just this kind of thing. Mixed with various martial arts and the right formulas of magick. I have no doubt that the kind of power we are capable of is truly limitless.

What you are talking about is the destruction of the world economy. Unemployment would skyrocket, did you know that for every one percent raise in unemployment fourty thousand people die? It would be catastrophic.

Don’t forget that for every so-called “corrupt” rich person, there is another who is benevolent and an asset to their community and the world at large, who uses their wealth for the advancement of the world.

You can’t paint them all with the same brush. You would have to make choices as to what you hold to be of value… You can’t just say “the 1%” because that covers a lot. What about the billionaires who have taken over the space race because the governments refuse to allocate money to it? Or who bring technology that we take for granted (like computers) to peoples who have never seen one?

We have seen many posts like yours here and they all seem to come across as petty and jealous. “I’m not one of them so they must all be greedy, and corrupt sons of bitches that must be destroyed.”

Why not become one of them, and cause change from the shadows? Be a ninja, not a Berserker.

I have been told through divination and channeled information, that becoming wealthy and powerful is part of my path of Ascension, so I would stand against you if you were to wage war against the entirety of the so-called 1%.

I do agree with some of your points though. There are a few individuals that are retarding progress and need to go, like the Koch brothers so I’d be down with that.

Then we call new reign of terror “The New NEW Super World Order” and the cadre in charge, the ÜBERoverlords, and use super DUPER destructive weaponry to enforce rule of law as entire world starves because apparently this splendid idea requires absolutely no education whatsoever.

FUUUUUUCK YES!!! I’M SO IN!! My progeny will overflow with gratitude for such short-sighted insanity. Think I’ll go smoke some weed, snort some coke, down a fifth of Kraken, and polish my AK-47. Future, here I COME!!!

take a page from the Grand Order of Draco Slayers. attack them on the astral first, tear down their defenses, THEN do your curses and spells.

and after you’ve launched yous spells attack them on the astral one more time just to make sure. (the double tap)

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:10, topic:7049”]Don’t forget that for every so-called “corrupt” rich person, there is another who is benevolent and an asset to their community and the world at large, who uses their wealth for the advancement of the world.

You can’t paint them all with the same brush. You would have to make choices as to what you hold to be of value… You can’t just say “the 1%” because that covers a lot. What about the billionaires who have taken over the space race because the governments refuse to allocate money to it? Or who bring technology that we take for granted (like computers) to peoples who have never seen one?

We have seen many posts like yours here and they all seem to come across as petty and jealous. “I’m not one of them so they must all be greedy, and corrupt sons of bitches that must be destroyed.”

Why not become one of them, and cause change from the shadows? Be a ninja, not a Berserker.

I have been told through divination and channeled information, that becoming wealthy and powerful is part of my path of Ascension, so I would stand against you if you were to wage war against the entirety of the so-called 1%.

I do agree with some of your points though. There are a few individuals that are retarding progress and need to go, like the Koch brothers so I’d be down with that.[/quote]

There are two main ones I am after. Rothschild and Rockefeller and there is nothing good or helpful about either of those two…

But you’re right. I hate to admit it, but you are. I guess I’d never considered it. However, jealousy is a bit far considering I have plenty of demonic forces I can call on for money. Jealousy would be silly. Paranoia and outrage are probably better words. I see what they are doing and I don’t like it. I don’t want to end up in a camp with a barcode tattooed on my neck. With people like Mike Huckabee and Hillary Clinton taking about fun camps and selling the poor into slavery, I am just a little on edge. I’ll die before I submit to slavery

The Rothschild and the Rockefeller family (they’re related) are in dozens of secret societies and they are involved in the occult. If you could even touch them I would be severely impressed.

I know. That’s why I haven’t made any movement against them at this point it would be like a mouse attacking a bear. That being said, I do know that I have the potential to be more powerful than they are currently. Thanks to folks like EA Koetting, secret societies are losing a lot of their hidden power as magick becomes more readily available for everyone.

1 Like

Some people like pissing off Bears.

There’s a big difference between a personal practice of magic and generational witchcraft.

That said, it’s not impossible. I look forward to seeing if you succeed or not. You should do divination to see if it’s a possibility.

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:17, topic:7049”]There’s a big difference between a personal practice of magic and generational witchcraft.

That said, it’s not impossible. I look forward to seeing if you succeed or not. You should do divination to see if it’s a possibility.[/quote]

Possible is the imagination. I have no doubt that anything is possible. I know they are occult practitioners. I’ve known that for a long time, but I also see a change. A shift in the powers that be. That’s why folks like EA get death threats from secret societies and such. I genuinely feel a shift in the entire planet. It’s something I am sure a lot of people are feeling. The truth is that groups like those the Rothschild’s belong to are fading in power as more and more people take to the practices. In fact if I’m not mistaken, EA Koetting has stated numerous times that his goal is to make magick an every day thing. THAT idea I can get behind.

That being said, I’ll admit I never considered the economic consequences. So you got me there. That’s been my whole damn week: Not being able to see the lines between percieved good and evil. I have been blinded with rage that these people think they are so entitled that they hire criminal groups to kidnap innocent people to sell into secret, private slavery. They have people assassinated and start entire wars because they don’t want countries making gold backed currencies. They do so much evil in the world and yet if I did succeed in destroying them and thus the world… Am I any better?

Keeping in mind they would no doubt have magickal protection…and obviously The Best…sonthey are already ahead of the ballgame.

LoL! I can imagine. Like I said, I’ve considered all this. Hell I have even considered that they might be reptilian and that the frail old man act may just be a facade. I have thought about this carefully. It’s the reason I haven’t acted.