The Cool Music Thread

Sounds great, I need to really explore more music that is current myself, can’t stand being in a time warp. lol cool. Oh I like country and folk music too, in fact there is little I do not like except metal, rap or hip hop etc… nah can’t handle it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like some metal but not much. I would like to add just one more name to the list for now: Justė Janulytė.

http://www.justejanulyte.com/en/works/

2 Likes
2 Likes

Good to be hearing some more black metal here. The Eastern European (Ukraine especially) has some truly unique atmospheric black metal- and only a small network of members- Bands like Astrofaes, Kladovest, Khors, Hate Forest now Blood of Kingu, Nokturnal Mortem, and of course possibly the most well known… Drudkh

2 Likes

@Novembercomingfire in the atmospheric genre I also love Lustre from Sweden.

Stoner :heartbeat:

3 Likes

That was awesome I’ve never heard

1 Like
1 Like

i feel something cold, on my boiling spine

2 Likes

Now i know…

Agnus Dei qui tollis peccata mundi qui pius es factus, protho plaustisanet ut actus Miserere nobis.

=Lamb of God You, who takes away the sins of the world, You, who is holy and accomplished, Have mercy on us

Damn, those doctrines are from a past beyond this flesh’s memory, yet,
i feel unpleasently touched by this.

Its similar in effect, as the death note soundtrack below,
which begs in greek language the “lord” for mercy.

DIESES DRECKIGE BARMEN! ES HAT NOCH KEINEN WIRKLICH GEHOLFEN!
~Spuckt in ihre Weihwässer -sprecht mit selben Mund Flüche! Und entweiht ihre Tempel!

“Agnus Dei” … my sign “aries”…the belts from the 3. Reich had the engraving
“Gott mit uns, wie er mit unseren Vätern war” ~God is with us, as he was with our fathers.

Fathers? Do they mean the fathers like in “Vaterland”? Or, do they mean our ancestors, who got killed to the millions by the paulian church? The judeo pseudo christians?
Killed in certain areas, everyone who wasn’t a child.

“If you wanna beat your enemy: parent his children.”

1 Like

Medieval singer…

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

If you are new to Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, you are lucky!

1 Like
1 Like

a song I was working on when I was ditched and stranded out in the desert for two months.
Its raw, and Im playing over a drum track on my phone, but i thought the energy was worth a share

and a little live jam session on my kaossilator <3

2 Likes