The Cool Music Thread

Yes, that was some quick writing, haha.

1 Like

Yes sorry I was watching something sorry haha!

1 Like

Everything is okay. Don’t worry. :fox_face:

1 Like

http://www.enisum.eu/about/ If you want to know a little bit more about them, otherwise in the same genre but calmer I looove Lunar Aurora

2 Likes

Thank you. I am always open to try listening to something new.

1 Like

Oh yes, Lunar Aurora. Giving me the chills right now. Hits a spot. Oh yes. Great stuff. I understand your excitement about it.

1 Like

This album is inspired by the Gardens of Bomarzo. A place I would love to visit.

1 Like

Just can’t get enough of this fucking magical black SLUDGE

1 Like

Drop out of life with bong in hand, follow the smoke to the riff-filled land!

1 Like
2 Likes

Great amounts of energy with this one

1 Like

“Welcome to the world of NIHILOXICA. A darker take on traditional Bugandan drumming. Comprised of seven percussionists, one kit drummer combined with an analog synth player. Recorded live in single takes at Boutiq Studios in Kampala, Uganda between the 26th and 29th of August 2017.”

2 Likes

i just love sharing music I find. <3

1 Like

Trance/Psytrance is soooo awesome, especially in our work. so powerful.

1 Like
1 Like

He sure as hell offered proof to me. I took some of his advice from his 9 Demonic Kings seminar and boom!!..And I didn’t expect shit…I have to be vague about it, but I was impressed.

Artsits: Rockbitch and GHOSTMANE

Songs: Hands by 13-1, and I really enjoy that metal music from the Secrets of the Gods channel.

his 9 Demonic Kings lecture*

I should probably caution people who I tell this to though. Neither you or I know what you’ll be sighing up for should you bring them into your life…Its not going to be easy, and you may firmly disagree with methods they may use…