The Cool Music Thread

3 Likes

YAH IA IA BAHIA TIAMAT TIAMAT <3

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

A girl from my church in Gulf Breeze Florida named Ashley Brown played Marry Poppins.
Here’s her Wiki page

Haha!
Burt the Chimney Sweep represents the true spirit of nobility. Together, they represent the fact that we can do this all prim and proper in church and at home.

I saw Ashley do lots of hymns and we did that whole candle lifting with the lights off in the church with my grandparents Bob and Jane who were founding members of Gulf Breeze Uninted Methodist Church. My father’s current marriage was preformed at that church and both of my grandparents funerals were preformed by GBUMC clergy.

Ashley Brown is an amazingly talented member of my spiritual family. I hope that this post is interesting and uplifting and does no offense to any person’s sense of safety or freedom. Somehow, Methodist Mary Poppins makes me feel really good about stuff.
“Close your mouth please, Michael, we are not a codfish.”

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes

Yep, I’m somewhat weird.

5 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

One of my favorite songs about vampires, or sex, or life, or the afterlife, or maybe it’s just about killing the actual fuck out of actual people in real actual life.
Whatever
Poetry’s stupid

3 Likes

Forget your clique
Does this bitch tend to get what she wants?
Learn from the prose

1 Like

Stream Psyche by Nicolay | Listen online for free on SoundCloud just upload it. I make this genre for the first time, I hope you like it :grin:

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
5 Likes