The Cool Music Thread

I know this is on the wrong thread but is there an expected date for the evocation and black magic programs to be released?

2 Likes

@ Darkness, Timothy, Necromaster - Enjoying the banter back 'n forth; a girl can learn alot …
@ Sultitanitan - OOohh! I LIKE!!! Thanks for sharing that. Instrumentally, its like Bel Canto-meets-Flogging Molly; lyrically (best as I could make out …) melancholy obsession. I shall check them out further :wink: Z

2 Likes

I was concerned this new venture would be a bit too sanitized for my taste, but it seems I may be wrong.

1 Like

I have always wondered why, if EA Koetting is so intent on spreading the occult to the masses, he never offered substantial proof that Evocation works.

2 Likes

What’s up Tim,

Diggin the Danzig post from earlier, it brings back memories of the pit at the 1993 Lucifuge tour. The show was nuts! I mean fucking blew my 16 year old brain! Best part was him closing the set with “London Dungeons”! Fuck Yeah! Do you remember the Black Aira album?

Anyway, I would like to introduce the Russian Composer Alexander Scriabin to the discussion of occultism and music. Scriabin was a virtuoso pianist and genius composer obsessed with the occult. He was the first noted to see colors when he played notes. He also was noted for writing “I am God” on his personal journals. He is most famous though for breaking the traditions of tonality completely independent of Arnold Shcoenberg. He died at 43 working on a symphony that was to be an occult operation to disentigrate the world! Check out some of his works 9th Sonata (the Black Mass), Symphony 1 the Divine Light, the Satanic Poem, or the Poem of Prometheus.

Here’s a link to one of his sonatas:
Scriabin Piano Sonata No.9 Op.68 (Horowitz)

Enjoy it!

Zach

3 Likes

@ Darkness: Not willing to presume I know EA’s private thoughts, but My thinking is that EA really isn’t interested in proving to you HE can do these things - he’s challenging Us to prove to OURSELVES that, if he can do it, we can do it. Again, that’s just my thinking, based upon what I’ve gathered about him thru his writings & videos thus far… :wink: Z

3 Likes

That’s both a fair and scientific question.

I don’t know what type of success specifically you’re referring to tho? Do you mean recording the audio-visual presence of a spirit with a camera? Or do you mean proof that a magician’s desires are actually fulfilled by the spirits?

As for audio-visual evidence, it would be AWESOME to have this hard evidence.

I asked E.A. a while back if he’d had any success filming the physical materialization of a spirit in his circle.

According to him he and his local sorcerers have tried MANY times, and still are, with a variety of equipment, and EVERY fucking time the cameras fail on them. Meaning, the visual shot goes completely fucking foggy and blurry at the height of the evocation as the entity manifests itself. Nor do any of the recording devices pick up the voices of the spirits either, which in live ritual sound loud and clear and real!

Quite honestly, this is kind of a mystery to us. We are working to solve it, and we want to exhibit our success inside the upcoming “Mastering Evocation: Omnipotence” program we’re creating later… assuming we figure out how to do it!

If anyone has had any success recording spirits in ritual with life-like clarity, definitely let us know. But I strongly doubt anyone else has captured physically materialized spirits on camera.

I know Franz Bardon claims to have done it, but he wasn’t using digital machinery. I’m pretty sure he was using old school photography equipment with mechanical metal plates and shit like that.

And as for these “ghost hunting” groups who chase spirits in graveyards and haunted houses, they’re not catching physical phenomena. They’re recording etheric energy somehow, I believe. And it’s hardly substantial evidence in my mind. It’s mostly fuzzy colored blobs in the corner of a picture, or a random static sound they claim is a voice.

I’m not really into ghost hunting, because if you want to meet a spirit all you have to do is perform a ritual in your living room or basement.

Regarding tangible evidence in the form of “Oh, I manifested $10,000 by using so-and-so spirit.”

Do we really need to prove that? It’s so easily provable for yourself.

Plus, the causality of a successful evocation or spell is not direct and scientific enough to pass as hard laboratory evidence.

For example: you evoke a spirit, ask for a truck, somehow over the next few days a friend decides they want a new car and gives you their old truck for free to get it off their hands. Is that evidence magick works? To me it is, but not to scientists who need to meet strict testing protocols.

In the end, doing the whole “show me physical evidence” routine is kind of hard to satisfy, quite honestly.

We’re dealing with metaphysical powers that transcend the physical universe and transpire mostly in the mental and astral planes. How can you capture astral activity with a physical instrument?

But, we are doing our best to gather evidence. It’s not like we don’t want it ourselves!

12 Likes

I don’t know why? Because our project is online? Because we have a newsletter? Our shit’s going to be as hard-hitting and innovative as possible.

Also - and I’m not directing this at you, just ranting in general - I’ve seen a ton of positive praise for E.A.'s work. But I also see the occasional bad-mouthing of him. And it’s always WEAK criticism.

I assure you that the guy is a fucking psychopath. He’s the most intense and committed magician I’ve ever met. He is just so casual and relaxed and “not give a fuck” that he couldn’t care less about his detractors. He just keeps setting new milestones on his own by himself, while the others waste time with old rituals and outdated models. Why should he care about his inferiors?

5 Likes

Hello Aurora9,

Yeah we’ve thought about that. And we are going to do that beyond our program catalog.

It will be a private invite-only inner circle for people who have mastered the 3 Godlike Powers.

We’re creating a super-secret pathworking, with the help of our demon friends, and various astral temples, to give you the guys the coolest, most amazing experiences of your magickal lives.

But that’s all completely under wraps right now, and I have to stop talking about it.

2 Likes

[quote=“ZachD555, post:27, topic:73”]What’s up Tim,

Diggin the Danzig post from earlier, it brings back memories of the pit at the 1993 Lucifuge tour. The show was nuts! I mean fucking blew my 16 year old brain! Best part was him closing the set with “London Dungeons”! Fuck Yeah! Do you remember the Black Aira album?[/quote]

Fuck yeah! What a magical experience to have as a teenager! Set you in the right direction to become a right perverse old man later in life!

Anyway, I would like to introduce the Russian Composer Alexander Scriabin to the discussion of occultism and music. Scriabin was a virtuoso pianist and genius composer obsessed with the occult. He was the first noted to see colors when he played notes. He also was noted for writing "I am God" on his personal journals. He is most famous though for breaking the traditions of tonality completely independent of Arnold Shcoenberg. He died at 43 working on a symphony that was to be an occult operation to disentigrate the world! Check out some of his works 9th Sonata (the Black Mass), Symphony 1 the Divine Light, the Satanic Poem, or the Poem of Prometheus.

Here’s a link to one of his sonatas:
Scriabin Piano Sonata No.9 Op.68 (Horowitz)

Enjoy it!

Zach

Wow. This dude is a complete freakshow, just the way I like my composers. I love how geniuses always arrive at the realization of “I am God.” Hahaha

I’m definitely going to have to explore this dude in fine detail. He may be the de facto musical saint of our movement. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks for sharing!

P.S. I don’t know how skilled you are at evocation. But if you take our Omnipotence program, we’ll teach you to evoke the guy so you can meet him, or at least an astral replica of him!

2 Likes

I am definitely buying this black magic program, I will probably be up for days practicing.

1 Like

Timothy,

You beat me to my question! Good on ya!

I just pulled off my first successful evocation a couple of nights ago! I’m following the pathworking I found in Evoking Eternity right now. Fucking Kick Ass is hardly even enough to describe the experience!! Immediately after my success I wondered how can I evoke Miles Davis to pick his brain on the direction of music. Dude, I would love to figure that out, would evoke all of my dead musical hero’s for master classes and lessons. By the way, I’m a professional performer, composer and teacher in Dallas and want all the edge I can get in taking over the scene and pushing my music to the top! Any advice you can give me would be more than appreciated. Also if you or anyone in the group have need of any assistance with music, hit me up, I hold advanced degrees in performance and arranging!

3 Likes

Is satanism going to be one of the paths koetting is going to teach on?

1 Like

When we get into creating the pathworking programs, I certainly want to invite co-trainers who are leading experts in each genre to contribute. That would include Satanism and the septenary system for sure.

Meaning, it’d be E.A. and a guest sharing the stage, so to speak.

Although, ultimately who the specific individuals are, I leave that final decision to E.A. because he’s the content-guy, whereas I’m the production-guy.

Feel free make suggestions for trainers and authors. I’ll add them to an ongoing list. Again, no guarantees.

1 Like

Lord Nemeses

1 Like

Amon Amarth - “Runes to My Memory” Metal Blade Records

4 Likes

Skeletonwitch - Within My Blood

2 Likes

Skeletonwitch - Repulsive Salvation

1 Like

1000 Homo DJs - Supernaut

3 Likes

[quote=“GOZER, post:43, topic:73”]Great Thread you started Timothy!! I’m a huge fan of Music in general, but I Love Metal the Most!! …in fact I’ll be at the Mayhem Fest in the Bay Area here in California, on July 1st. Here’s a little list of what I crank the most, …it ain’t everyone’s cup o’ tea, but I don’t give a Fuck. lol

Slayer, Pantera, Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth, Celtic Frost, Type O Negative, Devil Driver, Alice In Chains, Danzig, Down, Superjoint Ritual, The Doors, Coal Chamber, Arch Enemy, Faith No More, Ministry, Necrophagia, Otep, M. Manson, White Zombie, Sepultura, Fear Factory, Watain, Sublime, Tomahawk, Triptykon, Pink Floyd, Neil Young, Nine Inch Nails, Mr Bungle, L. Skynard, Slipknot, Motörhead, Godsmack, Metallica, Fantomas, AC/DC, Agnostic Front, Hatebreed, Goatwhore, Soulfly, Cannibal Corpse, Frank Sinatra, Dark Throne, Pentagram, Black Sabbath, etc. etc. etc. [/quote]

The first thing i will do when i can resurrect corpses is bring peter steel back to life lol

4 Likes