The Cool Music Thread

Its funnier that alternate universe Michael was right all along :grin:
Also excited now season is filled with abstract entites

Would you shoot him in that moment Iris ?

1 Like

Ooooh, damn. I’m afraid to say I probably would hesitate, fearing the collapse of the multiverse.

1 Like

Thats very reasonable to be honest :smiley:

1 Like

Ok, screw it. I’ve found some good songs from cool SPN vids. I’m gonna post some. Incoming Destiel, probably. Though this vid was described as “shipping Dean with EVERYONE,” lmao & it’s super fun. Just give it a watch; it’ll put you in a good mood.

3 Likes

That soundtrack could not have come at a better time it’s perfect for something I’m about to work on

2 Likes

And you still didn’t post this one yet :triumph:

2 Likes

You can see it in your mind. :metal:

Gates of Babylon

5 Likes

By The Yardbirds (1966)

3 Likes

I LOVE Mozart. This might’ve been posted already; there was a time it was everywhere, but I still love it.

3 Likes

These guys are fun.

“Open your Chakra,” lol.

3 Likes

I love Dean, I’m like him. So much aquarius :joy:

2 Likes

I hear you. I love Dean, too. (& Cas & Gabe &…) I was much more like him when I was younger. Now I’m more like Cas. I feel like Dean is the microcosm & Cas is the macrocosm of the same character, almost.

Also, enjoy.

4 Likes

Nothing satisfies me but your soul :notes:

4 Likes

Yes, def cas :heart: I agree with you, same here. It depends on my life situation. I always feel so schizophrenic :joy: There are lot more characters. But Dean and Cas characteristic is dominant.

Last tracks are great ty :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, glad you love this song too. Supernatural one of my favorite tv shows :+1:

1 Like

This song and video changed my life.

1 Like
1 Like

Wtf :roll_eyes::thinking:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like
1 Like

:slight_smile:
:zap::zap::zap::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::zap: :zap::zap::tornado::tornado::tornado::tornado::tornado::tornado::tornado::tornado::tornado::tornado:

1 Like