The Cool Music Thread

Heellllll yes!!! Strigoii- another great collaboration between the mighty greats - Atkhya- aka Michael W Ford and Azgorgh of the mighty Drowning the Light. Very nice my friend!

1 Like

Nice to see someone else lying down the Candlemass!! Must’ve been a hard decision- not a dull moment on Nightfall or on most of them for that matter

I need more scream and steel in this morning. The best way to start every single day.

2 Likes

It’s 2006, teenage Oddnan sneaked into the club and drank more Berentzen apple liqueur than was probably good for her. The apple liqueur as well as this song are reminding me of some really cold nights,spend on the clubs fence, puking my little soul out, murmuring “I’m fine, really!”.
What a throwback.

1 Like

A little nostalgia:

I started listening them when I was 6 years old little girl

Bonus: Still in-love with this one (and the title definitely true):

2 Likes

Stumbled upon this band! I love the ritualistic feel of this video too.

Dungeon Synth is a rapidly expanding genre that includes artists working in a variety of styles, ranging from sparse solo performances on electronic keyboards to fully-orchestrated symphonic compositions. The following artists represent a crude map to the world of Dungeon Synth. As with all worthwhile dungeon explorations, some paths aren’t marked below. You can fill those in as you explore. A Guide Through the Darkened Passages of Dungeon Synth | Bandcamp Daily

PHOSPHENISM meditation for eyes that explain how to transform dots you see with eyes closed into mental energy; DUNGEON SYNTH music for contemplation DUNGEORE my personal elaboration of this two concepts NO AD, ALL FREE DOWNLOAD Stream Tarantellelectecnmentalcidungeoniriphosphenicore music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

look for “MENTAL HARDTEK” too, MENTAL is a great subgenre.

Priest

Fable Cry

Zeal & Ardor

Trip down memory lane.

Listening (right now) to Aiden

(I Set My Friends on Fire)

My Fav By Aiden:

Teenage Queen

Listening to I’m The Mountain by Stoned Jesus atm, great band; great song.

1 Like

Love Roky Erickson pairs well with Coven, Witchfinder General, and Pentagram jam night’s.

Just dance-dance-dance, Scarab. :black_heart::wine_glass:

Bonus:

2 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like