The Cool Music Thread

Engram was fucking great wasn’t it! I posted the first track from it myself

1 Like

they are great :smiley:
~so i had to :blush:

1 Like

Because… I just fucking love this band

Beherit taught me how to play guitar. I try to learn the lyrics to some of engrams songs but it’s a bit hard so far I only got ahhhhh!!

1 Like

So many great bands from Finland, Sargeist, Horna, Mortualia, Behexhen ( oddly enough same mastermind behind first 4 Mortualia stands apart in uniqueness), Azazal, satanic warmaster, goatmoon, Archgoat, Azaghal’s first ep (rest of Azaghal’s mediocre at best in my opinion) Bloodhammer, Clandestine Blaze, I could go on forever about Finnish black metal. it was great to hear Beherit return to form.

5 Likes

This is a pretty lovey song but I can’t help but enjoy it so much :heart:

3 Likes

I actually started a topic a call out to old school deatheads wondering if there was any sort of significance to the image on Deicide’s debut or if it just looked cool. Never got any responses. I guess only Glen Benton knows for sure- that is of course assuming all of that cross in the forehead burning didn’t do something to his brain. What the hell here’s the link

2 Likes

Some of the best black metal bands. Horna and azaghal are one of my favorites

2 Likes

god… i HATE the picture to that! D:

2 Likes

Those classics AGAIN :heart:

~and yes, headbanging is something i usually won’t do, but since its such a great set of music…and my hair is kinda at “alucard-length” …i like to do it :3
1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

ok…to be honest, the stuff below does sound kinda gay :rofl:

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

Personally my favorite music is rock but my friends I’ve met over the years got me into mgmt mother mother rap etc. I used to be all rock nice to expand. Heres lil peep he only had one album before he died he mixed rock and rap. Heres my favorite song by him let me know what you think also sum 41 is my favorite band. Lil Peep - Awful Things feat. Lil Tracy (Official Video) - YouTube

1 Like

Breaking Benjamin - Blood (Audio Only) - YouTube if any of you like breaking Benjamin check this out.

1 Like

Extremely intense young lady vocalist. The song sends shivers down my spine.

2 Likes

3:44-3:50 that portion will always makes me smile. :grinning: Joe is one of my heroes.

1 Like

First Aid Kit is a Swedish folk rock band, and this particular song is a 1950’s kind of style and genre. We’ve heard other artists doing this, but this song is a little different:

1 Like

Joy Division

2 Likes