The Cool Memes Thread (No Videos Please)

14 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

I had to go looking up hippo teeth just to find out. Today on BALG forum, we learn hippopotamus dentistry! :smiley:

9 Likes

What did you find?

2 Likes

That they sweat red stuff, people used to mistake it for blood, and do have massive bottom canine-like teeth.

3 Likes

Hmm… That first parts odd.

2 Likes

Her name is St. Veronica.

2 Likes

Thank you, I had no idea :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought not. It’s common knowledge for Catholics because she makes up one of the twelve stations of the cross. The story goes that, moved by pity for Jesus’ sorry state, she removed her veil and wiped the blood and sweat from his face, then his divine power imprinted upon it creating a relic known simply as the, “Veil of Veronica”. The original ended up in Rome where it remains today.

4 Likes

That’s why. I used to be Orthodox Christian, but not that religious to begin with. I find those kind of stories about the people surrounding Jesus, very interesting. Thanks for sharing the info, appreciated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Geez, you two should get a room. Just let me watch, k?

3 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

20 Likes

:joy: As a kid I always felt Tom was the bad guy, now I see Jerry is an annoying asshole.

6 Likes

Yes exactly! Growing up watching them I had the same impression. Tom is completely misunderstood in that story :grin:

5 Likes

10 Likes

19 Likes

12 Likes