The Cool Memes Thread (No Videos Please)

ru3e4jb6opp41

6 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

8 Likes

The more I look at this the funnier it gets :rofl:

11 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Church done correctly often reminds me of volunteer IT support for total n00bs.
They spend 90% of their time convincing people to not panic, and people should stop panicking.
Unfortunately, a quick look at history shows us that there are some other things going on under the hood of human civilization.

Anyhow, I have an idea for
“Jesus Christs, Healing for Total Fucking Idiots.”

It’ll say stuff like, “Have you drank any water?”
“Maybe like, go for a walk?
Wait… like, why would that piss you off? Everybody should drink some water and take a goddamned walk! What the fuck is wrong with people? Jesus fucking Christ guys, y’all are fucked up.”

3 Likes

10 Likes

People ask about “meme magic” on this forum.
I would say yes, it’s a thing, but why and how it’s a thing is more direct and scientific than we might allow ourselves to believe.

I had the “hourglass timewind male/female infinite order of natural chaotic perfection” vision last equinox. I know damned well that lots of seers have had this exact, exact same vision, although my physical self is a person who caught and held this vision, so he’s automatically a good druid. It was a total accident on my part, and I must lay certain blame on my fellow Earthlings who held rituals on that night.

Anyhow. Meme skills and mythology skills are almost the same thing. A very thoughtful nerd might ponder the deepest nature of consciousness and communication and get art and feel suddenly at odds with common culture.

I really like the Heathenism trend that I see in pop art these days. Shieldmaidens have become insanely attractive since I learned how to read Futhark. That’s proper witchcraft and spiritual teaching and they tend to like my weird comments. If a shieldmaiden were to call it meme magic, I would not argue.

4 Likes

18 Likes

I laughed a little bit too much at this.

1 Like

10 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

d64a0980d973356386aa1f3f6fd091dd

5 Likes

Dam so so savage :rofl:

12 Likes

9 Likes

My mom is a mechanic that works for the place that makes Dixie cups

1 Like