The Cool Memes Thread (No Videos Please)

I do not believe Yahweh necessarily sees adversaries everywhere. I DO believe Christians (many of them) see adversaries everywhere. I do not have any problem with Yahweh, Jesus Christ, Buddha, Allah or any other deity. I frequently have points of contention with many of their followers and even the religious organizations setup to worship them. Basically I have no problem with any spiritual being. It’s people who worship them that make me pro-nuclear most of the time. I most often feel that much of the problems these spirits ALEGEDLY had with each other (Lucifer’s fall from grace for example) may never have actually happened. Or if it did - the account of it is probably far different from the actual events. For all we know God never booted Lucifer from Heaven but PROMOTED him to the position he is in now. Or perhaps that was always his position. Men write books. Men tell stories. Sometimes men foctionalize the details to suit a personal agenda.

5 Likes

@Chip_Evil
The Bible, says otherwise. Which yes was written by humans, but same goes for our books as well.
I don’t have a problem with YWHW, I left that path many many years ago and whatever anger I had is gone now. Thinking about back then, I’m certain he never existed in the first place, so I’m not going to hold any grudge against a nonexistent god. But I can’t see OCCULTISTS recycling the message that Satan needs forgiveness. I’m almost tempted to summon Satan and ask for forgiveness for everyone who wants to forgive him. But I’ll seriously stop here, I’d rather talk more about it in another thread or in PM If I can’t avoid the topic.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::ok_hand:

2 Likes

saw this in a witchy group, but still some practical ideas … the intent dosnt need to be wholesome :smiley:

9 Likes

6 Likes

14 Likes

ANCIENT ALIENS CONSPIRACY HEADLINE GENERATOR

You can use your magical name too.

Grey Guy = Flying saucers abducted livestock :sweat_smile: Hmm, interesting.

10 Likes

Bigfoot traveled through time? How? Why? Find out now, only on history channel!

5 Likes

20 Likes

When did this happen :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

18 Likes

This is the best meme posted this week yet :joy: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

When did what happen? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

You inviting girls over to watch spooky movies ?

4 Likes

Oh, in the internet meme universe, baby girl. :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Hmm… ok Daddy …but I’m watching you

068d752b566b44fbfd1d798e3d337d1b

:joy::joy:

7 Likes

dragons got lost in the bermuda triangle

1 Like

THE NEXT DOCTOR IS SUMMONED FORTH :rofl:
We have shredded the wibbily wobbly timey whimy stuff.

8 Likes

24 Likes

:joy: So fucking true! :rofl:

GGZ

21 Likes