The Cool Memes Thread (No Videos Please)

I see we have a memes thread but is locked. Let’s have this thread were we can post memes.
It can be funny memes or my favorite occult memes
Or memes to express your self

42 Likes

I am sorry my phone is being ridiculous I am trying so hard not to smash it…

5 Likes

Do they have memes in hell?

14 Likes

Memes are awsome! They should have it everywhere :smile::metal:

12 Likes

That is because it is in the Lounge, an area accessible only to those who have been around long enough to have Regular status, I think so that it does not show up on a Google search due to some of the 18+ nature of what gets posted.

As @Epsilon_The_Imperial said this is a redundant thread, and I considered moving it to the Lounge, but that would make it inaccessible to @BeastCreature who opened it so I will leave it up to @Lady_Eva as to whether it should be moved, left in the General section, or deleted as a duplicate thread.

4 Likes

Ok makes sense, thank you for clearing that up.

3 Likes

74 Likes

50 Likes

50 Likes

And why not have a non regular meme thread? I’m sure there are people that wish to post/see But can because it’s in the lounge if this stays Pg-13 I personally see no reason as to why it can’t be here aswell

8 Likes

@RiseorDie

Just wanted to chime in, the reason the other meme thread is in the lounge is because it is specifically dank memes.

Some of the things I post on the other thread are incredibly insensitive, offensive, etc… Just wanted to help you understand why the other thread is “hidden”, so to speak.

8 Likes

I understand but like I said as long as this one stays PG I don’t see a problem

6 Likes

And that is why it has not been moved to the Lounge by anyone. I @Lady_Eva 'd about it a couple of days ago and she hasn’t moved it either so it should be alright for now.

4 Likes

TMW @Lady_Eva becomes a verb. XD

9 Likes

65 Likes

68 Likes

75 Likes

witchy%20coffee%20meme

68 Likes

Why do I have to think about belial hahaha

92 Likes

64 Likes