The Cool Memes Thread (No Videos Please)

8 Likes

That first one sounds like me lol.

Ya’ll aint getting nothing cuz I got ruined the first time so fck yousssss

Didn’t work that way last time, but I sure thought it would. My true nature seems to be embedded hard, but I don’t regret a moment of being me with him. It was great.

3 Likes

Sauron is a fiction character? :open_mouth:

6 Likes

:fearful::fearful:

9 Likes

Before you make any more posts @Czar_Lish Please make your introduction. It is a rule of this forum and is to be done first thing. PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like

Thank you for reminding me. I am writing my intro post, should have it up later today.

2 Likes

Their punctuation is the biggest joke of all.

1 Like

7 Likes

crycartman

5 Likes

Yeah isn’t that ridiculous lol

4 Likes

TMW… Someone get my book cutting knife, I’m going in

2 Likes

Soo what say you?
Whats your pick?

1 Like

Really, it’s a pick 2. You’ll have to sell the other one to cover the taxes…

3 Likes

2 works, but what would you pick to have it for the rest of the time in this realm?

1 Like

None of them, if I have to hold onto them. I may be older than many on here, but would still likely outlive the usefulness of 1-6 and 7-9 may get washed out with sea level rise.

3 Likes

I’ll take 3 and 5 please

1 Like

2 and 7

2 Likes

10 Likes

I would pick 9,8,7 sell them and spend the money on a few dozen rites of deifications and other spiritual empowerment rituals.

1 Like

7 is good to pick it, if you don’t Allredy live in a forest away from all the city noise.
With 7 you can boost your magick by doing rituals at night by the lake

1 Like