The Cool Memes Thread (No Videos Please)

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

hat-despite-all-my-rage-am-still-just-cat-s-mage

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

6 Likes

That’s probably Skydaddy’s fanbase and their fanfic.
I’ve never been a fan of fanfiction. :smiley:

1 Like

Dude, they literally created the character :joy:

The real fanfic is the LHP version. Lucifer’s fans completely rewrote the story to make him into something he never was.

1 Like
  • walk of shame * yeah I can’t deny being one of 'm (also can’t hide my screenname :smiley: )
    But the bible doesn’t really mention Lucifer though. Most of what is now considered canon, is through the work of Milton if I am not mistaken

It’s kind of funny how over the centuries the fanfiction has now become the character’s cannon, Even in popular culture where they still use elements of the original story (fallen from heaven, Daddy still loves him, waiting for him to pull his head out of his ass, yada yada) he’s often portrayed as a sympathetic or tragic character and not the spoiled brat he was created as.

When you put it that way…
Can I change my screenname? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I never really take stories literal anyway and disregard most of what the bible says in my views. Lucifer is the concept of balance of light and dark and the value of both as well as the principle of divinity in the profane for me.
As for fanfiction. I think I like how the tv show Lucifer depicts him the best. He’s sympathetic, but they don’t really shy away from the spoiled brat part ^^

And in attempt to stay ontopic…

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes

This made me to want to be Tannin’iver

1 Like

Yes, that happens to me.
But they got what they asked for

4 Likes