The continuing education of Mike B

A break does good. I hope you feel better soon :purple_heart:

3 Likes

6-27-22

Spirit of the day

Forcalor

Note I call him forcalor this was a bit of knowledge gained by the Brass Lamps order. Forcalor is absolutely the best. He wonā€™t go for Solomonic methods though. In fact heā€™ll flip out. Heā€™s awesome at baneful and hex breaking.
Love him.

Lady Eva used to say that magicians that never have failures sounds fake as fuck. I completely agree with that. Today were going to talk about a failure of mine. What happened and more importantly what were going to do about it.

When I signed an agreement with Murmur to master necromancy I had high enthusiasm. It took a good month to figure out what kind of necromancer I was modeling my growth after. All of that is good.

I made commitments in my pact of a year and a day that Iā€™m slipping backwards on. At first Murmur was cool, then he began to be silent, now heā€™s growling. I had a dream of being trapped in a hospital with flesh eating ghouls biting me. Thatā€™s from Murmur no doubt.

I have been failing to do my part, what I agreed to do. Thereā€™s plenty of excuses I could make but Iā€™m not going to play this that way. Iā€™m going to recognize that Iā€™m letting my mentor down. If there is enough good will in our relationship left to renegotiate more light terms for this agreement than that is what Iā€™ll do. I need to show him some effort and intention with god faith that this agreement is important to me and Iā€™m willing to do what it takes.

Iā€™ve build my practice on my word being bond with spirits. If I dick this up Iā€™m really setting myself back.

So thatā€™s whatā€™s going on. I know what I gotta do Iā€™ll just do it.

Note to the reader, you really shouldnā€™t be pacting or making long term deals with more than two spirits at a time because of what Iā€™m seeing right here.

Weā€™re going to have a fun morning of djinn magick check my other journal.

9 Likes

6-28-22 301 am

Spirit of the day

Malphas great spirit. Recently I had an evocation of his where I started dry heaving into the triangle during the conjuration. Very gross.

Today should be a light day. Getting ready for Saturday with Murmur.

9 Likes

One of the best, great and kind, very patient spirit in my experience. Hail Furcas!

3 Likes

6-28-22 11:12

Finally for the first time in a week I feel human again. Feels like I was circling the toilet bowl heading for the drain. But through sheer will power ( and a bit of fear of breaking contracts with Murmur) and djinn manifestations Iā€™ve crawled out of the bowl and Iā€™m getting it together.

Tonightā€™s the night. I was wrong itā€™s not Saturday. Ill be evoking Murmur and and calling forth my momā€™s soul. Weā€™re going to try to put this right. Afterwards if Iā€™m able Iā€™m going to try to renegotiate with Murmur so Iā€™m not always out of bounds.

9 Likes

6-29-22 1221 am

Ok just finished up evoking Murmur and my mom. We repaired things pretty easily. I was so surprised when I saw a younger version of herself on my crystal ball. I tested her also. It was genuine.

Murmur accepted renegotiation of our pact. So I wonā€™t always be behind the eight ball.

All is well.

12 Likes

I m happy you did it, much luck in your future workings !

1 Like

6-29-22 815 am

Spirit of the day

Sabnock

Excellent spirit

I once took a tour of Sabnocks house in dreamscape. Fascinating.

Invisibility ritual later maybe duchess Bime

7 Likes

6-30-22 4:19 am

Spirit of the day

King Paimon

This spirit is the Patron spirit behind the Order of the Brass Lamps.

What can I say about King Paimon in a word or two. Classy,ā€¦ savvy.

He has been fair but firm with the Order. He never takes without giving. If he sees people putting in effort he will meet them halfway in good faith. To tell you the truth when the Order was founded I did not cast my vote for King Paimon I had to keep it with the home team. King Bael. He almost won tooā€¦ah well I can accept Paimons Patron status with a good heart. For me itā€™s taken alot of real work, blood, sweat, and tears in the Order to earn his respect.

King Paimon is a very powerful king. Iā€™m glad to know him. He likes Persian classical music and black coffee or tea.

King Paimon is an excellent ally.

Yesterday got busy out of nowhere for me. I had two walk in clients, one was a divination on messenger.

King Bael is grumbling about our monthly evocation date. Iā€™ll do that today. Probably the invisibility too.

Donā€™t know if Iā€™ll get to my personal request with duchess Bime today or not.

9 Likes

6-30-22

Way bad dream. I was locked up in some prison. These dudes one of them started talking about me in front of me. So Iā€™m like why do we go around the corner where thereā€™s no camera and we can talk about it

So he follows me around the corner but then two of his friends came with. I was pissed I told them they were a bunch of bitches. I asked how many it took to take me on? Just then a guard came around the corner I didnā€™t know and said ā€œyou mike B?ā€ I said yeah. He said " turn around were going to cuff up youā€™re going to the hole."

The men evaporated and I growled next time. Then walking through the compound I had serious trouble breathing like I was dying. I made a monsterous rasping noise each breath I drew I felt like I was drowning. I told the guard " thanks for saving me from a good beating but why was I going to hole"? He said ā€œXanaxā€. I said dude I donā€™t do Xanax hahaha I do crystal. Then he heard how terrible my breathing was and his eyes got radiant and held me and said weā€™re going to get you out of here. His eyes shown like stars.

It was more real, than real is. Itā€™s like it was reality but more real.

Fuck me Iā€™m flummoxed.

7 Likes

6-30-22 1233 pm

The evocation of the Invincible King Bael

Glamour of invisibility

May there be perfect peace in the court of King Bael.

9 Likes

7-1-22 556 am

Well the spirit of the day is Amduscias

This spirit provides the most awesome familiars. Heā€™s friendly and easy to bargain with though his spirits donā€™t come cheaply ( does anything that good though)

Todayā€™s agenda

Client work

Evocation of Astaroth

If thereā€™s both time and energy

Evocation of Bime

Iā€™m doing a bi weekly Qlippothic study in my crystal ball with Astaroth and itā€™s gotten very exciting. Iā€™ll update later.

10 Likes

7-1-22 630 am

Evocation of Astaroth

Tasa allora foren Astarothā€¦

M: show me what I need to see in Gamalielā€¦

I see alcohol, drugs and a bell that will wake me up.

I see a seated demonic goddess in a throne in a forested scene, her skin is the color of medium ash.

I see myself protected by a circle with the names of the four kings of hell.

I see a yellow lizard with black eyes.

M: Astaroth what am I seeing

A: you see but you donā€™t comprehend. Correspondences are your golden and silver key.

M:. Thank you Astaroth

11 Likes

Saturday 7-2-22 8am

The spirit of the day

Prince Orobas

images

This is my Primary Patron. Prince Orobas is a mighty fallen angel. He was from the order of Thrones or Virtues I believe.

He gives excellent familiars, can see past present and future and reconcile friend and for.

This spirit is my candle in the darkness. Heā€™s only been wrong maybe two or three times in 22 years of me being with him.

I want this post to show how much I love, respect and need him. Orobas is a true friend, even when the chips are down.

He also finds lost objects and brings great dignity to people, places and things.

Hail Prince Orobas 55th spirit of the Goetia
Jaden Tasa Hoet Naca Orobas.

Iā€™m in Manila today, four hours pleasure, how can I measure the relaxation or the fun Iā€™m faced with.

A special thanks to Prince Orobas for dealing favorably with my Order mates in the Order of the Brass Lamps

13 Likes

Good to see you back, Mike. Good for me to be back too tbhā€¦ Itā€™s been a wild ride. Glad to be able to learn from you again.

1 Like

Astaroth is an interesting spirit to work with. I feel they no longer have a desire to work with me, but they were one of the first I worked with and I have deep respect for them

2 Likes

I noticed you use the pronoun ā€œTheyā€ is it a He, a she, an it?

Astaroth comes to me like a Lady boy or very effeminate man.

He always makes sexually risque innuendo and usually makes me blush.

Astaroth is absolutely fascinating I agree with you.

Who knows @Delilah maybe in time you will work together again. Iā€™ve noticed some spirits come and go in our lives at different times. The reason is because they were needed I think.

3 Likes

I got the same vibe from them. I got both masculine and feminine energy from them on different occasions, but definitely an androgynous feel overall.

Very chill sorta spirit, but can get mad VERY quickly and loves gifts. Or, that was my experience anyway.

3 Likes

Sounds about right. Astaroth angry is a terrible terrible thing too.

1 Like

Btw to my readers,

I donā€™t mind chatter, or banter or if you have questions youā€™d like to ask me. This journal is supposed to be a place of learning and growing and if my journal helps you on your journey Iā€™m deeply moved by this. :heart:

11 Likes