The continuing education of Mike B

6-20-22 1151 am

Ok I finished my project this morning. The evocation, possession and channelling of Duke Dantalion.

I can’t talk specifics with you because of my professionalism but this is a story that NEEDS to be told to our community.

This was the single greatest evocation I’ve ever performed. His presence and manifestation came on so strong so powerfully that at first I felt fear. I was frightened by just how how strong this spirit in my temple was.

Then I remembered I am an initiate of Qlippoth and welcomed him with open arms.

I did everything I normally do on an Evocation (see mike bees evocation guide) with one additional step.

I have my own method of inviting possession that is very similar to @Teras390 method.

I added this from VK jehennum

Release the forces of the black plane of chaos!
Saturate the universe with the darkness of Qlippoth!
Rend the veil and let the infernal Majesty be witnessed by those I afford my hospitality and friendship and those I seek to annihilate and destroy.
May the mighty demon X arose and take hold of my vessel and manifest your gnosis through my heart.
Shine the blacklight and grant me apotheosis.
Place your mantle of power upon me and take hold of my body and mind.

“Zendaggon, Ensallat, Zornassen, Iztara”

Spirit, fiend, divinity, teacher let the frailty of the mortal coil wither in your darksome radiance.
Inhabit my flesh and elevate my consciousness!
Refine my spirit!
So let it be!
Amen X 7

This was a VERY powerful calling. If you try this be prepared to get what you’re asking for. But, you gotta say it with conviction. Put some balls on your racket :tennis: and get it cracking!

When Dantalion came into my body I felt like I was a candle burning. The energy was unbelievable. My skin was so hot and dry! No sweating though.

It lasted a half-hour and when it was over I was sooo spent.

Dantalion is truly an incredible powerhouse of the Goetia.

I’m grateful I got to experience that.

11 Likes

6-21-22

I’ll do spirit of the day later.

I’m on the road to Manila.

Something just hit me.

In the words of Nas

Dig way deep inside yourself
Discover the diamond inside
Find your wealth
Once you get it
You got live it and live it
Haters never want to see with it
But, fuck them though

8 Likes

6-21-22 706 pm

I’m home from the city it was a good trip I saw some friends.

Tonight I’ve got healing work and baneful work on my schedule.

The baneful work is with a spirit I’ve really been jiving with. Abaddon.

The card of today btw is

Baphomet The magician

This card represents the goat of Mendes I believe “solve ey coagula”. This is an alchemical formula meaning something must be destroyed before it can be built up .

Pleasant day.

7 Likes

6-22-22 406 am

Spirit of the day

Ive been working with Dr Buer and Marbas frequently lately. I see Buer as an 18th century physician in a white lab coat with a monocle in his squinting eye.

I don’t know why I got that image but that’s how I connect with him.

He serves very quickly and doesn’t bullshit me with excessive optimism. Typically he’ll tell me how serious a malady is, if he can fix it, and how long recovery will take.

I don’t think he’s been wrong yet actually.

Today should be a relaxing day. I don’t have any ritual work planned except for a dawn healing rite.

Thursday will be busy though and this Saturday too.

That’s just how this business is. It’s spotty it’s feast or famine. The god news is I was told that I work in this business for seven years my repeat and referral clientele will be able to support me fully.

I’m very excited by the amount of repeat and referral business I’m already getting. I can’t change the world but I can try.

9 Likes

6-22-22 64am

Finished my healing ritual.

I want to say I don’t work with much with the angels, I think my readers know this. In fact last year I cut them out of my life and my practice completely. I no longer trust them or what they represent or serve. All except Archangel Michael.

When I made this move Archangel Michael said “Are you sure you’ve thought this through? "
I said “yes, I have and my decision is final.ans until further notice.”
He said " Well, if you get in over your head and you need a hand you know where to find me, I respect your decision although it disheartens me”.

Now I haven’t needed to reach out to him because I’m getting along with the spirits I do work with very well. I’ve accepted my place and position in this arrangement and I’m very satisfied so far. But this is magick and spirit work. Things can change fast, they can go from sugar to shit real fast on you if you aren’t really careful with the infernal. I understand that. You should too. That’s not alarmist, that’s knowing who and with what you’re dealing with, character… character.

As you know I recently began a healing rite for a young woman who was injured seriously. I knew intuitively that I needed to get the right spirit on the job here. That was archangel Raphael. Not that I don’t trust the demons it’s just with the religious background she had it will be easier for her to deal with heavenly energies of an angel rather than an infernal spirit.

I would not normally do this but she is the exception to my rule.

On pondering this I decided that I do in fact have the authority to work with the angelic side of the spectrum. What good is my authority if I never excercise that authority? What good is power, the power to change what you think is wrong without conscience.

I won’t make a habit of this though. Not because I worry about offending or making the infernal spirits I’m in league with angry either. When it comes to my practice I am the BOSS! I’m never going to accept being dictated to what spirits I can and can’t associate with. My birthright is the ability to commune with any spirit in the universe at my will and pleasure. I’ve earned that too, the hard way, just like every else who walked this path before me did too. I certainly reserve my rights and won’t be pushed around or pressured by any spirit, God, Djinn, elemental, nature spirit, celestial or infernal being.

In my temple and in my practice I am the biggest God. You are too, in yours. Don’t forget that.
Breathe and let it flow through you.

I am LHP

11 Likes

6-23-22 932 am

Today I woke up tired, sore and hungry. Guess that’s just the way the ball bounces some days.

Spirit of the day

Marquis Amon

OMG I love this spirit. Amon is absolutely one of the BEST reconciliation spirits in the game. He hits hard like a truck. He can also manipulate love and an infatuation with ease. If you haven’t done business with Amon you need to put him on your to do list. Great spirit great results. He is a little bit spooky and scary and greedy kind of but fuck it he delivers and I’m happy to negotiate with someone who can deliver results!

Ok today I read @DarkestKnight journal and man his entry for the day was a hum dinger. I want to talk about it here on my thread it’s so important. I’m going to link here so that readers can read his thread first and then I’ll give you my thoughts.

Ok the student intends to draw a solar hexagram but in reality is fucking up and drawing and a Saturn hexagram. Is anyone surprised that he got Saturn results? No! Why because the objective universe doesn’t give much of a shit what your intentions were. You need to know your craft and know what the fuck you are doing. You can just nonchalantly blow things off and pretend your intentions will cover it. It doesn’t work that way.

Yes, your beliefs and intentions are something that can shape your subjective experience of what’s going on around you but that is NOT the end all be all. Look how many good people get shit on by the universe. If good intentions were a that mattered then things might look very different than they do in real reality.

Second. The student didn’t believe in the dichotomy with angels and demons…ok I’ve been the ONLY one saying this and I’ve been saying it a long long time. It doesn’t matter what your beliefs are, it is what it is.

I love that angel told him straight up it doesn’t matter what your beliefs are, do it this way or your life will get fucked up.

Word!

This is some really important shit to understand.

So let me close with, yes your beliefs and intentions are important but that’s not all there is to the story.

10 Likes

I have two questions about him. He has been on my mind for the last few days. What did he favour as offerings? And when he reconciles two people, is that all he does? Can he help in keeping them together so they never part again? So that the problems that once speedster them never arise again?

1 Like

Ok @Jetsetrose Amon is a really “dark” spirit in my experience. I saw him manifest as an ancient stone sarcophagus in which a black wraith came out of. That was Amon.

He likes Gold, Silver, Silk, Rum and blood, copious amounts of blood.

Ok how he works is through compulsion and binding. My foster mom’s man was always on and off. We tied a knot in his penis so he couldn’t leave her.

Well, we were a little too effective. Now he constantly calls and messages to the point it’s irritating.

Amon delivers.

5 Likes

6-25-22 1024 am

Spirit of the day

Moloch this is a powerful infernal divinity. I’m not going through it’s history here except to say that this spirit can lay the enemy low.

I didn’t journal yesterday. I decided to take a sick day. I sleep and had mad hatter Qlippoth dreams for almost two days.

Crazy.

Things are going well at work.

I’ve got baneful scheduled today and djinn work scheduled for tomorrow.

8 Likes

6-26-22

Spirit of the day

Great spirit gives awesome familiars.

Anyway

I’ve been feeling pretty low and lost for days for now.

Ive been doing a piss poor job with Murmur to the point I’m beginning to be afraid he might get angry with me.

I feel bleached and exhausted. I need a break.

7 Likes

A break does good. I hope you feel better soon :purple_heart:

3 Likes

6-27-22

Spirit of the day

Forcalor

Note I call him forcalor this was a bit of knowledge gained by the Brass Lamps order. Forcalor is absolutely the best. He won’t go for Solomonic methods though. In fact he’ll flip out. He’s awesome at baneful and hex breaking.
Love him.

Lady Eva used to say that magicians that never have failures sounds fake as fuck. I completely agree with that. Today were going to talk about a failure of mine. What happened and more importantly what were going to do about it.

When I signed an agreement with Murmur to master necromancy I had high enthusiasm. It took a good month to figure out what kind of necromancer I was modeling my growth after. All of that is good.

I made commitments in my pact of a year and a day that I’m slipping backwards on. At first Murmur was cool, then he began to be silent, now he’s growling. I had a dream of being trapped in a hospital with flesh eating ghouls biting me. That’s from Murmur no doubt.

I have been failing to do my part, what I agreed to do. There’s plenty of excuses I could make but I’m not going to play this that way. I’m going to recognize that I’m letting my mentor down. If there is enough good will in our relationship left to renegotiate more light terms for this agreement than that is what I’ll do. I need to show him some effort and intention with god faith that this agreement is important to me and I’m willing to do what it takes.

I’ve build my practice on my word being bond with spirits. If I dick this up I’m really setting myself back.

So that’s what’s going on. I know what I gotta do I’ll just do it.

Note to the reader, you really shouldn’t be pacting or making long term deals with more than two spirits at a time because of what I’m seeing right here.

We’re going to have a fun morning of djinn magick check my other journal.

9 Likes

6-28-22 301 am

Spirit of the day

Malphas great spirit. Recently I had an evocation of his where I started dry heaving into the triangle during the conjuration. Very gross.

Today should be a light day. Getting ready for Saturday with Murmur.

9 Likes

One of the best, great and kind, very patient spirit in my experience. Hail Furcas!

3 Likes

6-28-22 11:12

Finally for the first time in a week I feel human again. Feels like I was circling the toilet bowl heading for the drain. But through sheer will power ( and a bit of fear of breaking contracts with Murmur) and djinn manifestations I’ve crawled out of the bowl and I’m getting it together.

Tonight’s the night. I was wrong it’s not Saturday. Ill be evoking Murmur and and calling forth my mom’s soul. We’re going to try to put this right. Afterwards if I’m able I’m going to try to renegotiate with Murmur so I’m not always out of bounds.

9 Likes

6-29-22 1221 am

Ok just finished up evoking Murmur and my mom. We repaired things pretty easily. I was so surprised when I saw a younger version of herself on my crystal ball. I tested her also. It was genuine.

Murmur accepted renegotiation of our pact. So I won’t always be behind the eight ball.

All is well.

12 Likes

I m happy you did it, much luck in your future workings !

1 Like

6-29-22 815 am

Spirit of the day

Sabnock

Excellent spirit

I once took a tour of Sabnocks house in dreamscape. Fascinating.

Invisibility ritual later maybe duchess Bime

7 Likes

6-30-22 4:19 am

Spirit of the day

King Paimon

This spirit is the Patron spirit behind the Order of the Brass Lamps.

What can I say about King Paimon in a word or two. Classy,… savvy.

He has been fair but firm with the Order. He never takes without giving. If he sees people putting in effort he will meet them halfway in good faith. To tell you the truth when the Order was founded I did not cast my vote for King Paimon I had to keep it with the home team. King Bael. He almost won too…ah well I can accept Paimons Patron status with a good heart. For me it’s taken alot of real work, blood, sweat, and tears in the Order to earn his respect.

King Paimon is a very powerful king. I’m glad to know him. He likes Persian classical music and black coffee or tea.

King Paimon is an excellent ally.

Yesterday got busy out of nowhere for me. I had two walk in clients, one was a divination on messenger.

King Bael is grumbling about our monthly evocation date. I’ll do that today. Probably the invisibility too.

Don’t know if I’ll get to my personal request with duchess Bime today or not.

9 Likes

6-30-22

Way bad dream. I was locked up in some prison. These dudes one of them started talking about me in front of me. So I’m like why do we go around the corner where there’s no camera and we can talk about it

So he follows me around the corner but then two of his friends came with. I was pissed I told them they were a bunch of bitches. I asked how many it took to take me on? Just then a guard came around the corner I didn’t know and said “you mike B?” I said yeah. He said " turn around were going to cuff up you’re going to the hole."

The men evaporated and I growled next time. Then walking through the compound I had serious trouble breathing like I was dying. I made a monsterous rasping noise each breath I drew I felt like I was drowning. I told the guard " thanks for saving me from a good beating but why was I going to hole"? He said “Xanax”. I said dude I don’t do Xanax hahaha I do crystal. Then he heard how terrible my breathing was and his eyes got radiant and held me and said we’re going to get you out of here. His eyes shown like stars.

It was more real, than real is. It’s like it was reality but more real.

Fuck me I’m flummoxed.

7 Likes