The Closet Game

There are a bunch of games floating around the Internet that involve dabbling with dark arts. I noticed that the participants were always scared and I wondered if their results were just because of some lower astral parasites were attracted to the expectation and fear.

These are the rules of the closet game.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.wattpad.com/amp/359620707

This is one video where contact is made.

I decided to test for myself. I got up at 3:00 AM (Right now it’s 3:45 AM) and with no matches shut off the lights and entered my closet. I waited the allotted time and said, “Show me the light or leave me in darkness.” And I didn’t hear any voices, much to my dismay. I even did it a second time, but it wasn’t successful.

So, I walked out of my closet and so far the only thing remotely interesting that happened is that my bag of plastic bags, which I put on the shelf to make room for myself, had fallen to the ground. But, I highly doubt that a demon hiding in my closet is to blame.

More to come. And thoughts? Maybe you guys could also try out the Closet Game and share your experiences.

4 Likes

I’ve tried something called six pencils game, it’s like the charlie charlie challenge but instead of writing yes/no on a paper and put two pencils on it you have six pencils and you need another person to do it with you since you have to hold them. You call out something about charlie charlie and you ask questions. The pencils did move, like you could feel someone moving them.

2 Likes

I tried hide and go seek alone some time ago. Its surprisingly sound magickally speaking, though good only for cheap thrills(which is its purpose I suppose). I got some kind of (weak) spirit to attach itself to the doll but one of my familiar spirits ripped it out of the doll and I’m pretty sure ate it, before it could really do anything interesting. :pensive: I think I’ll try midnight man some time when I’m alone in the house.

3 Likes

If you’re gonns try it you should post your experience with it! Would love to read about the midnight man

2 Likes

I propably will if I ever get around to doing it. Need to get the cat out of the house, if I’m gonna be summoning likely hostile spirits, maybe temporarily take down wards and convince various spirits not to attack the “intruder” :thinking:

2 Likes

Sounds like a lot of work, hopefully it’ll work out for you

2 Likes

Definitely would be interesting to have a serious magical attempt at the Ritual style Creepypastas.

3 Likes

It makes me think of Bloody Mary at sleep overs. Basically a child’s attempt at Evoking an old dead Queen.

Anyone that did Bloody Mary actually see her? I think I remember seeing something but it was so long ago.

2 Likes