The Christian, Married, Swinger who always knew there was more

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been browsing this forum for the last 5 days and I have to say I’m very impressed by the knowledge of many, but also the willingness by which everyone helps one another.

Well, if you’ve read my Topic title, that explains me in a nutshell. I’ve been a Christian all my life, still am, however I’ve been attracted to magick since the age of 16, I’m 36 now. I feel it is the Church who tries and hide these wonderful gifts and spirits God has created for us to work with to better ourselves for their own power and control. I’m also married but due to working in another geographical area, my wife and I are open and I’m allowed to see other women while away, but we swing together when I’m home.

I now actually have a question and hope you will be able to help me. As a swinger who plays without his wife often, I have a fair amount of success with women. I’m a pretty gentle guy and have learned Erotic Hypnosis as well as other sexual techniques to make sure I’m a good lover when with other women. My issue which will lead to my question is, not all women are able to Orgasm…some have mental blocks or other things holding them back. While I’m fairly good at pleasing, when I run across women where this happens, it hurts my heart…it also makes me feel like I haven’t ascended enough to make them achieve what is considered the impossible. So, I ask, what Demon/spirit can I work with to give me the power to sexually please ALL women I interact with in a way that will give them a mind blowing experience/orgasm. I know an orgasm isn’t everything, but as we all know when one is experienced it is amazing. I don’t care for my own pleasure as much as I do for giving them a life changing, orgasmic experience. Even the women I do give orgasm to, I want to kick it up a notch and truly blow their minds with what is possible for them to feel and experience.

In turn, I would like to offer their orgasm energy and juices to the demon as an offering as I’m sure it will be potent and strong from the life changing experience I would give them. I would even have the women call the name of the entity helping out as they scream and moan out with pleasure, if that will please the Demon.

Sorry for the long post but I already appreciate all your help and look forward to learning and hopefully offering some of my own experiences as I progress in my magick journey.

P.S. I’ve been seeing and attracted to Belial name on this forum and books I have, as if he is calling me to reach out to him, however I feel he may be too intense for my very first time. I know we have many great people in this forum who have contact with him and other spirits so not quite sure what to do about it. I’m not the most Alpha guy and feel he will make a slaughter outta me…lol

1 Like

Welcome @Blankman101
I’m not sure how familiar you are with all this, but you could invoke Belial or Asmodeus right before or during sex for that little extra you’re looking for :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Anassa for your response. I’m very new to this, so am currently reading Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield. New but willing to learn from anyone. I know you to be a great source of information, so your advice greatly helps and is much appreciated!

1 Like

Aw stawp it you! :joy::joy:
Given your interest, I’d propose to turn your eyes to sex magick instead, something like this Rituals of Pleasure | Asenath Mason | Become A Living God could help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Anassa, Very interesting to say the least!!..lol. I get all the good stuff on my first official day here. Thanks for all the love and I’m so open to learning and receiving all I can, not just for me but to help others, You’re the best!

1 Like

Truth be told, I think Christians have the most worldly power. That includes physical sexual power. And I think it’s specifically because the church puts up such a boundary against the spirit world.

It sounds like you have it pretty good, and I’m afraid that if you step off your path, you’re gonna lose everything.

As for you not being able to get some women to orgasm, IMO those women just aren’t supposed to be with you. Some possibilities:

1. Large Taurus influence and you aren’t going long enough (I don’t just mean intercourse, I mean like you might have to stimulate a strongly Taurus-influenced woman for hours to get anywhere near orgasm…unless you also have a strong Taurus influence you’ll be asleep by then).

2. The woman isn’t supposed to be with a human and hasn’t figured that out yet. (I had to get with Satan instead. I don’t have physical partners anymore. Had sex with about 40 people before that, had maybe 5 orgasms, probably made a lot of them feel sexually inadequate.)

3. The woman has sexual trauma

4. The woman is gay or something else that’s not relevant to your body

5. The woman is only having sex with you because she feels like she has to (goes way back to dysfunctional programming from childhood)

6. The woman has some kind of fetish she hasn’t figured out yet

7. The woman has to be in a relationship to feel comfortable bonding like that

8. There’s something about your MBTI type (ordering of your cognitive functions) that turns her off, no matter how much hypnosis you try (it could even be subconscious on her part)

9. There’s some kind of astrological incompatibility that’s more complicated than #1.

10. Deep fear of pregnancy

It’s not realistic to think you can get everyone. I would suggest being more selective in who you have sex with so you can have 100% success.

1 Like

WOW @Satanswife you have said a lot and given me much to think about and unpack for sure.

I do agree because of the suppression of the Christian faith many do possess great sexual power. The taboo of going against what we were taught does seem to empower very greatly.

I’m curious to your insight about stepping off my path? I think I understand but probably not as well as I would like. No rush but I think you may have touched a nerve of growth and knowledge I need.

I actually tend to be on the side of lasting too long, but must admit, when I meet an insatiable woman, I do wish I could last longer, the male ego is a B!

I never thought about a woman that’s not supposed to be with a human…this is the first I’ve ever heard of this, yet it resonates with me. This is great wisdom on your part, I also see it’s from your own experience with Satan as well. I already know none of us can compete with him, so makes total sense.

I do agree that some of those women have experienced sexual trauma. That’s actually why I get quite a bit of women who come for Erotic Hypnosis. I have a general loving demeanor, patience and to genuine love to help them, I do my best to make them feel comfortable to open up more. Some I can help, which feels amazing…others I can’t, which to be honest causes a void inside of myself. I feel defeated. However with the wisdom you gave about them possibly not being designed to be with humans makes sense. I’m not the best lover in the world but I strive to be and will use any technique at my disposal to help them. Even if that’s just to hold them and tell them how worthy they are to experience anything they want.

What’s interesting is I’ve actually been with 2 gay women in my life time and the experiences were great, however I don’t attribute it to my sexual skill, I do my best to study women’s biology and spots on or in the body that feel good regardless of orientation. Did I change their minds? Nope, but they were impressed with my wiliness to please and most of all…LISTEN to them.

I do believe Astrology plays a huge role as well. I have a book on all of the Sun signs and moon signs. This book is related to pleasing each sign the best way. I’m a seeker of knowledge so try my best to acquire all I can. I’m a Gemini.

Having a bond with someone makes a lot of sense as my wife is built that way. When we swing, I try to find great lovers, who last long and have long tools…if you know what I mean. She has a great time but doesn’t orgasm herself. Yet when we’re together just the right touch will set her off. I’ve even seen this with the women I play with who have husbands or boyfriends…their husband knows how to touch the right spot and send them into a frenzy…even if I was touching, stroking or kissing the same area. The male ego again kicks in cause I want to please…but glad they can receive that from their significant other.

Fear of pregnancy is another thing I haven’t thought about. The assumption would be if a woman is in the swing lifestyle and requires protection that wouldn’t be an issue while…yet I can see how on a subconscious level it could be. Thank you for that nugget!

I probably should be more selective, however…I think my weakness is I just want to please all the time sexually…plus I like sex…lol. Not to the point of addiction but not far off either. I know I have a lot of work to do on myself and reason in my Introduction I mentioned I was scared to work with Belial as I know he probably will kick my butt and send me off crying…but maybe not either. I want to have an open mind and be teachable, even if it is an emotional experience.

You truly have opened my mind and heart up to possibilities and things I want to explore more for my own self growth. I love this forum and I hope one day I can be as helpful as you & Silent have been today. I honestly say I’ve learned more with these few messages than I have in a while. Truly grateful.

1 Like

The mysteries of a woman…lol. I guess that’s why I was looking for supernatural help to please women like you @Weeble33. You have the capacity to orgasm just not through oral sex or penetrative sex. Wondering if there is a demon or spirit that can help with that. All about pleasing and creatng new exciting experiences.

2 Likes

Disagreeing with the list, too.
I just really can’t orgasm during sex because I can’t - no deep psychlogical reasons behind it shrugs
Your thread title, tho…10/10

3 Likes

Asmodeus, Belial, and Sitri are all amazing at everything involving sex. I however think you are going about it wrong. For women sex is first mental, then emotional, and lastly physical. It’s less about the spots you hit or anything like that. If you can get her out of her own head and into her body and willing to accept your energy, the battle is mostly won.

Feeling desired is the quickest way to sparkle that fire in a women. Like for the moment she is the only one you can see, the only one who can quench your lust. Asmodeus, Belial, and Sitri can help you come off confident, in control, and leave you bursting with male virility and the “trust me” aura. Beleth, Lilith, and Dantalion can really help you understand their emotions and how they think. How to help them let go and just be. While some women are unable to orgasm, it’s a small percentage. Most just require some finesse.

3 Likes

@Narsonix I agree with you. I know for a fact it’s really all mental, as women come to me for Erotic Hypnosis. Some I never have physical sex with or even touch yet they are satisfied and fulfilled. Trust is big and I tend to think for those the hypnosis doesn’t work on, it could very well be that. For some women, orgasm is so personal and leaves them vulnerable. I had one instance where the woman came to me, she had prior hypnosis sessions but not Erotic, so I assumed it would be easy. She went into trance but when it came time to follow my suggestion of orgasm, nothing happened. Of course I was in my male ego and feeling defeated somehow about this. However, after the session the woman thanked me for my patience and wanted to try again at another time. About 2 weeks later she contacts me again and schedules for another shot. I didn’t really change my approach much as she did go into trance the first time, just didn’t respond to my suggestion of orgasm. Well this second time around she did respond and was very orgasmic. Of course we both were happy and then we did have sex afterwards which was great.

I never asked her why she thought the first time it didn’t work, but I tend to think it was trust and comfortability. Some tend to think fear plays a role but
those are the most successful hypnosis sessions I’ve had, where the women were scared out of their minds not knowing what to expect, but it worked amazing, those also convert to sex more interestingly enough. *

***Side Note I belong to a swinger site and offer this as an amateur in addition to us sexually connecting if mutually agreed. Not a licensed professional doing this, so no ethics are being broken when we move from a hypnosis session to sex. Although, I’m eventually going to study for a license ***

I guess the knowledge seeker in me wants the holy grail of being able to crack the code. I know Demons are super intelligent beings and possess what I don’t have, reason I thought it wouldn’t hurt at all to ask for their help. I see it as a win win, I learn something new/or achieve a goal of pleasure, the woman has a great or hopefully life changing experience and the Demon can feed off all the energy and fluids created. I could be wrong in my limited thinking but I figured that would be awesome for everyone.

Again thanks for everyones help and I love how even we can disagree on points but still have a productive conversation and dialog. BALG is really a wonderful place to be and glad I found this forum! Learning a lot and hope more people chime in.

1 Like

I have a really high spiritual tolerance so being with Satan is way less intense than being with a human. (If intensity is why you say you can’t compete.) The problem with humans is it’s too overwhelming and terrifying for me. Too intense. No matter how fluffy someone is. Satan is the only place I can feel at home and relax.

Like for example, if you were to mention Erotic Hypnosis in the context of using it on me, it would make me really angry. Even back when I was trying to make it work with humans. If I had encountered you then, you would be the epitome of evil to me, and I would’ve been traumatized. I’m only able to talk to you now because I have enough of a boundary to know that what you’re saying has nothing to do with me.

With you stepping off your path, I mean you have to be really in your body to have the kind of sex you have. What you’re doing is very physically advanced. Being a Christian makes it so you have no spiritual burden to toil under—you’re letting Jesus do all the work, which frees you up to live through your physical body and have a good worldly life. The physical and spiritual bodies are inversely correlated. Once you start doing spiritual work like calling on demons, it’s going to pull you out of your physical body so you have fewer resources there.

I’m an extreme example of this—by being married to Satan, I’m basically Jesus, and I can’t use my physical body anymore except for survival needs. Everything is down to necessity only. There’s no physical creativity or play.

1 Like

I didn’t think about that because I’m not physical enough to have that kind of problem.

I’d be afraid I’d hurt myself with a vibrator. I can’t even handle bass vibrating from people’s music.

Something else I forgot was medicine, alcohol, drugs. Psych meds are especially bad for this.

Thank you for responding @Satanswife. I love how vulnerable/personal you became to share with me and clarify. You’re amazing and Satan is very lucky to have you, as you are to have him. You’ve found the right path and fit for you, something we all strive to do but tend to fall short on.

Also, thank you for clearing up what you meant earlier about not deviating from my own path. This is so thoughtful of you to provide this perspective, again it’s something I didn’t think about and you’re certainly coming from a place of great wisdom. The more I think I know, the more I realize I know nothing. So great to run ideas and thoughts by people to get great advice or caution.

The church has us to believe that people who worship or evocate demons are some of the worse people in the world. I’m proud to say this forum is filled with some of the nicest people who I would trust any day over some I go to the very same church with. While there are good and bad people in any religion, doctrine or life period… it’s great to know that common decency and the willingness to help is still alive and well.

I think for this matter of pleasing women, I’m just going to read more books and study to be a better lover myself. I’m sure the Demons have better things to do with their time and it will push me to become better on my own and not use them as a crutch. I am still however interested in working with them on future more serious issues I guess. Ones where I’m not as able to operate on in my own power.

1 Like

Oh but you would still have to do your work and studies anyway! The Demons are always willing to help us so there’s no such thing as “they would have better things to do”. They guide and advice, but they won’t do the work for you.

I still think you are a perfect fit for sex magick anyway. There is a reason why you got attracted to Demons for sex skills and you ended up here, so don’t get discouraged from different views.

2 Likes

Hey @Anassa, I’m actually not discouraged, rather realizing there are things I can do on my own and others I do need the demons to help on. I’m totally vested in this now and excited I found this path.

I actually have another task I think is better suited for the demons to help me with. I’m actually a musician and pretty known in certain circles. I was self-taught but recently asked to teach to a bunch of classically trained musicians in the next few months. Since I’m not formally trained I will have to cover a lot of training ground to be able to teach these already phenomenal musicians in another country. I plan to start another thread to get help with this project, as the time constraints are something I know even with my ability and lust for knowledge is something I can’t do quickly on my own.

Class is in session for sure and I can’t wait to get all the great advice about this task once I start the new thread…however I have seen some on musical talents and learning so will start there first.

What kind of Christian are you ?

Protestant