The cancer of the RHP

You make it seem as if all love spells work the same. Intent has a lot to do with it. You can cast a spell to make someone find you more attractive or twist the very fabric of their being to conform with your will.

To kill and murder are also different. You can snuff someone’s life in self defense or defense of another and then there’s murder. I’ll be honest and say that I really don’t have many qualms over the notion of killing another human for most reasons, but I do believe that there should be a good reason. Because someone worships a different mythical sky person doesn’t fit the bill. To kill an innocent is murder.

It’s no secret that child marriage has gone on in every culture since people existed and lasted in our culture till roughly a century ago. For whatever reason, be it social conformity or civil evolution the practice was ended in western civilization. But your confusing marriage of adolescent girls with child rape.

If you still wish to call me an unenlightened hypocrite sitting on my high horse casting judgment then that’s fine. I’ve been called worse things.

You’re fixating, @jboy. That is a waste of your power, to develop automatic enemies and surround yourself with the idea of powerlessness.

Stop it now. The cancer is in you, but you can kill it.

The RHP, right hand path, comes from the Christian Bible. It refers to the judgement day, when the ‘sheep will be separated from the goats’. The sheep go to YHVH’s right, and the goats go to the left and get burned up after Jesus says some angry shit.

Anton LaVey popularized the LHP when he published his works. Christian society was shocked out of their shorts, and truly scared. (Their fear is what makes them treat us horribly, but also gives us great power. Stay hidden like a Sith until you must be revealed.)

The right and left hand are old culture markers from the entire Middle East. Of course their religions will mention it! It even made its way into their magics.

This is where it gets interesting: the Kabbalah (an old Jewish magic tool) has three columns. Look it up if you’re not familiar, also search images.

The column on the right is known as the Column of Mercy.

The column on the left is known as the column of Judgement (or Severity).

Now let’s get real clear about something: most of the people who call themselves “Christians” are not. Don’t know how to tell the difference? Here are some facts about real, Bible specific, Jesus Christ era Christians:

1. You can poke a real Christian in the eye with a pencil and they will not fight you, sue you, or even allow you to be prosecuted.
  2. You can poke that same real Christian in the other eye and they will once again do nothing, even though they’ve lost both eyes to you.
  3. You can ask that same real Christian for money, after you have hurt them, and they will give it if they have it.

Christianity is a hardcore path. Forgiveness is a burning hot brand that you must wear. Can you imagine working daily with the guy who fucks your wife? Wtf do these people think? “I splash some water around and say a prayer, and then I’m a Christian! It’s just a wait until party time!” No. Real Christians can be extremely annoying but you would probably not feel good about harming one of them.

It’s rare to meet them.

Second, any love for Lucifer or Azazel or any other dark pantheonite is just the dark reflection of the fake Christians you hate. There was a time they were popular too.

Hating your parent religion (Abraham begets Jews and Muslims, Israel begets Christianity, Christianity begets Satanism, Hinduism just hangs out forever… ha!) burns fuel and feels great, and makes you vulnerable.

Don’t be the thing any average Christian imagines you to be. Stay a step or two ahead of them.

1 Like

Honestly, I’m glad there are all of these cultural beliefs and practices. You wouldn’t have what you have now without those paths opened they way they are. You would have something different. They all have their uses. Even after all the backbiting and garbage I witnessed as a fledgling Christian and the eventual dreams where Christ turned his back on me and dimmed and turned off the entry auditorium lights before taking the rest to paradise (odd dream but Christ snubbed me hard in that dream with a mocking look) I still am glad I went through it. I had my first possession in the Bible Belt possibly by higher vibration spirits or cthonic beings trying to protect me (I really don’t know). I had my only OBE, and a spiritual baptism. It was some great shit. Yeah, that spirit that nabbed me was pretty powerful and made me a weeping mess but it was exhilarating.

When it finally waned and I saw some of the corruptness in the church hierarchy, I knew there was a massive control of mankind here. In fact, I’m betting ALL the cultural practices have been corrupted just enough so some few men and fewer women profit greatly in some way or another. There are some absolute horror stories I’ve heard from ex-priest, ex-nuns, and spiritualists in these. Blame the human more so than perhaps the core original practice. A great leader can try to bring about the true message of each culture which is probably similar to others but those men in control will snuff out these new leaders. Corrupt is the man.

1 Like

Wow, that was a great post. I’ve been drawn to the darkness since I can remember, but in the back of my mind I always question whether it’s just a manifestation of my hatred for christianity. I dont think it is, but I always try to make myself better than the average bible thumper.

1 Like