The Cabal

Do you mind expanding on this?

I’m not saying they are fictional. Fictional is a state of mind. I’m merely curious why the Cabal has been accused of first “stealing” video game characters and then D&D characters- which by the way I find to be unlikely because I could only find results on the Cabal when googling names like Zazazel.

@SabahSnoblod The idea, I believe, is that the idea of a Lich itself is fictional and taken from a video game. However, if you go back through Historical Records you find beings like Koschei who are essentially Liches just without using that word. In fact, I think that Profane Seals references Koschei as a type of entity. There is a historical basis for this if you look long enough.

2 Likes

Greetings there I’m Markus the one in the video my responses are a product of idiots who were kicked out spreading lies in the occult community such as this one bringing stagnation I have literally debunked every fallacy there is and will continue to do so I have a couple more videos to come in the fallacy & Insight series lastly I have already debunked what people think is real but I suppose no matter how much truth I bring forward fruitless practitioners also hey there Joe stark you left the cabal without notion after recieving some of my works rather than ask you were manipulated by rumor spreading instigaters if you recall I was your mentor for the path of void for any who wish to learn the truth simply subscribe and escape the fruitless practitioner and the Megachurch Paster magician my profile has been deleted several times here due to me defending the cabal that said this may be the only message as I have no desire to bicker back and forward with a stagnated occult community that eats itself alive wish you all well and hope to see you beyond the veil.

2 Likes

The tower of cressen is rip directly from d&d. The draelith are carbon copies of drow elves. Somnus even posted a draelith language sheet that was from a d&d website. The concept of lich and phalacteries are also from the game. There is no documentation of these two words used together other than in d&d. Either the creators of the game have access to rare texts that no one else has seen or the cabal just copied the information from the game.

As far as abuse of members goes, there are numerous cases. Quite a few members who have purchased relics never received what they paid for. When they asked about it they were simply ignored. Someone even posted about it in the forum and the post was hastily removed. One member was asked to pay for the lodgings for coven, even though everyone attending had already paid for this.

2 Likes

Lich could also come from the German word leich. Which means corpse.

7 Likes

Playing devil’s advocate, what was D&D inspired by?

1 Like

Lord of the rings

3 Likes

Exactly. The Draelith are in fact very much in line with traditional depictions of the Fae as this people eating, savage beings (not trying to insult any of the Blighted btw). Also, the grimoires blatantly say that Draelith are Dark Elves. There is a definite historical basis for dark elves.

Sooner or later the mouth writes a check the ass can’t cash

2 Likes

Everything is REAL.[quote=“SabahSnoblod, post:43, topic:20705”]
Fictional is a state of mind
[/quote]

Yes.

Interesting on how everything is based off of other people’s works right?

6 Likes

Precisely The storm but I am not surprised about Joe stark he himself was recorded at covens as I normally do at meetings he wanted everything now but didnt wish to work and perform ritual its simple was lazy thanks though you’ve given me more to debunk in my next video along with you Joe look forward to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Raszarith Yes. Always looking forward to the next video.

1 Like

Hmm. Well the material is good but I will keep this in mind. I don’t have an interest in joining the Cabal however I like their methods of magic and some of the path’s lords interest me. Regardless of wether or not it’s pirated, the system’s way of working is unlike anything I’ve seen in other paths.

I’m going to have a neutral stance on this because I like what I’ve read in the Black Scriptures but from what I have been hearing the values of the Cabal are questionable.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to the video explaining why people aren’t receiving what they ordered.

I’m still owed items that were never received.

2 Likes

Is the Godform the human soul?

No.

Dan Updike is someone I trust. He’s a friend and I’ve known him to tell the truth. If he says these other three men were telling the truth, I’m compelled to believe him. The Cabal seemed fishy from the start. There was a similar group called the Cult of Cthulhu that was exposed for having rituals and spells taken right out of DnD. And when they were found out they did similar acts of denial and dodging. And now, they are disbanded and their former leader isn’t even active in the community.

3 Likes

Hey I’m on there lol. But good to know.

1 Like

I like your videos as well. I am the one that started this post, but I hope you can see that it wasn’t mean spirited. I genuinely admire how you believe that entities are real and that they truly can help us.

1 Like