The Butterfly People

There are articles on the web about winged humanoid creatures with butterfly wings that will sometimes show up to help people. There were reports that during and after the Joplin Missouri F5 tornado that they saved many people from death. They were seen by many people, especially children, who all gave the same description. There is a picture on the web of an angel like being flying around the twin towers on 9-11. Some believe they are Angels. Does anyone have any thoughts on these creatures?

2 Likes

Do you have a pic of these beings? they might be higher vibrational beings that live on earth

Here is an article on them. There is a picture of one that was taken by someone. New Children, New Reality – Buckle Up! | Higher Journeys

1 Like

Just from looking at the picture i got an energetic flash, it felt Angelic, maybe its a Choir of Angels that haven’t been discovered.

Here is another article with 2 actual photos of a winged creature flying in the air on 9-11. 1/27/12: THE BUTTERFLY PEOPLE - Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

1 Like

That place is conspiracy central dude.

3 Likes

At first i was like “That a Motherfucking Pigeon” but after looking at it a little more i could see how it looks like and angel,. hell it might just be a Pigeon

1 Like

And I’m pretty sure that is an actual butterfly

1 Like

I thought it was a bird dragging a dead corpse animal

1 Like

Ya you could really tell its an bird because of how its wings stick out and belly faces down dramatically, humans just dont make that shape offten

1 Like

Mothman? I have heard of him.

2 Likes

I immediately got the impression of it being a Fae. I mean butterfly wing(yes I know not all of them don’t have wings like that), children seeing them. I’ve never heard of angels having butterfly wings. Anyway, i’ll leave it to the pros to figure out what they are.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

This is from the RHP, I believe.

1 Like

Maybe its the watchers?