The Book of Levi

I got these last night. I used the Blue Moon primarily for structuring my next phase of self-transformation. However, I also invited Lilith and Azazel in to my space, as they have both helped a great deal with my growth.

Azazel insisted that I jot these down. No explanation was given.

They look planetary to me. The top sigil looks like it’s related to Saturn while the bottom looks related to Jupiter.
Azazel has given me a lot of planet-related knowledge before so that would make sense, I think.

Opinions, thoughts?

5 Likes

Invisibility: a simple exercise

Don’t feel like dealing with people? Want to sneak somewhere undetected? Activate cloaking mode.

This is a pretty easy one. It requires a bit of concentration but it is something that you can do anywhere.

Envelope yourself in a cocoon of energy. You can draw energy in from your surroundings - the sky, the earth, people, whatever, to charge this. Be aware of the light around you. Reflect the light from your energy pod. Push the rays/molecules back, using your energy to deflect.

Remember your legs! I’ve taught this to people before and, almost invariably, they forget about their legs. The result is pretty funny though.

7 Likes

I’m very impressed with you brother.

2 Likes

Molecular Meditation & Scanning technique

Sit. Breathe. Feel your physical being. Feel the particles that make up the thing that is you.

Be aware of your surroundings. Feel the particles that make up everything around you - the table, the floor, the walls, the knick knacks, and so on. Recognize that there is no difference between these particles and your own.

Be all of the particles. Feel all of them.

Stretch out. Be aware of the molecules outside, of the trees and dirt and cars and everything out there. Stretch further, the rocks hurtling through space, gases, surfaces of other planets, the blazing hot, angry energy of stars…all broken down to their basest composition. Feel the material of the universe and be aware that the molecules of your own body are a seamless part of this.

When you are connected to the whole, living entity of the Universe, you can chill there for a while or you can use this connection in a number of ways.
This works pretty well for scanning (reading) people. Even if they have defenses up, you essentially circumvent that because you’re not taking the usual route to “see” them. You’re using the interconnection of everything.

6 Likes

Grounding 2.0
AKA
Levi Sheppard’s Advanced Universal Grounding Technique

I came upon this quite by accident. I was intent on evoking Iove, the spirit of Jupiter. During my pre-ritual grounding, it morphed into something above and beyond ordinary grounding.

Stand upright. Breathe in and out, deliberate and slow.
Pull energy down from the heavens, processed through the Crown, down through all your chakras, and out past your legs.
Continue to do this until you feel the density of energies coming in through the crown as well as those branching out through your feet.
Be aware now of how the energy flow that you’re creating mirrors that of the tree of life and death.
You are the alpha and omega. You are the beginning and end. You are the cycle.

Rather than rooting yourself in the earth, you are now rooting yourself to the cosmos. You are using the fabric of existence as the tether.
This will put you in a place where the world around you has no meaning. You are the Magus and Everything That Is is orbiting around you. You are now the center of the Universe.

6 Likes

The Dervish Circle

I don’t usually use “protection” circles, as I’ve always suspected that most beings/aspects/energies don’t really respect them. I’ve found that a sanctified space (in my case, my entire living room) is more than enough to set boundaries or rules of the Operation.

I do, however, occasionally like to draw up a circle of energy for my own benefit. It’s a focal point that actuates communication and gives me a specified space in which to direct intention.

Rather than draw a circle on the ground, I do this with motion and energy.

Stand in your preordained location for the circle.
Bend your knees slightly.
One arm in front, one arm in back, begin to sway your arms in a clockwise motion.
Pull your palms out and feel the air licking your skin.
Become aware of the energy flowing through you, outward.
Use your hands to direct this energy as you swish to and fro.
Feel it intensify.
You’re creating a spiral of energy around you, two actually, spiralling upward and downward. This is your “circle”.
When you feel the energy has reached an agreeable level of mass, stop swaying and hold your arms out to your sides.
Starting at your hips, pull the hurricane up, til your arms reach over your head.

You are now ready to do some serious shit.

To bring the circle down, simple reverse the procedure.

6 Likes

Holy Shit, all this crap is dope as hell!

2 Likes

Holy Helheim! This is more badass than me!:joy:
DEFINITELY following
hits subscribe button and gives like

3 Likes

That’s what a time-bubble and obsession does to you :joy:

2 Likes

Will you literally invisible if you look at yourself in a mirror?

2 Likes

I second this! From my limited understanding I take it that the Merkabah is an earlier tradition than the Kabbalah, but it’s harder to find good sources of info on it that aren’t awash in New Age fluffery.

1 Like

Merkaba prep:
First, be familiar with chakras cycling techniques. You can use the Cycling the Wheels from this very thread.

Getting into the zone via self-hypnosis:

Let’s Get Deep
Picture yourself laying down on the ground.
Breathe in, breathe out. Good, deliberate breaths.

We’re going to count down. With each number, feel yourself sink deeper than the prior number. As for how many numbers you count down from, that’s up to you and dependent on how easily you can get into the deep state.

Let’s say, for the sake of brevity, we’re counting down from 6. I’d recommend the old tried and true countdown from 10 for actual practice.

6 - see the number behind your eyes. Breathe, and feel yourself sink into the ground.
5 - see the number, sink deeper
4 - see the number, deeper still, deep into the earth
3 - see the number, feel yourself sink twice as far as last time
2 - see the number, feel yourself sink past anything that has any physical form
1 - see the number, plummet into total darkness

You are now in a place with no distractions where you can perform your work or meditation.

5 Likes

If you do it well, yes. I have no idea what would be the outcome if you tried to photograph that.
I’ve used my invisibility technique in the real world and I’ve seen it work, many times. In my misspent youth, while trespassing on private property with a friend, the property owner came looking for us. We both went invisible and the dude (and his dog) came within 4 feet of us. They did not see us. That was pretty hard proof in my opinion.
I think it’s easy enough to accomplish because it only requires one’s own energy and concentration. No outer forces, no words or symbols. Clean.

3 Likes

Great stuff, Levi! Thank you for the knowledge.

1 Like

Because it keeps coming up, and in the interest of having something bookmarked for the next time it comes up…

MERCURY RETROGRADE: REAP THE WHIRLWIND
Mercury retrograde is the bane of many a new-age pseudo-spiritualist as well as the uninformed Magician. Here, your Papa Levi will pass along a few notes that will allow you to reclaim control during this celestial event.

The trick to Mercury retrograde is that Mercury is a trickster. During a retrograde, the planet appears to be moving in reverse. When in reality, it has slowed down. Rather than look at this as a reversal of Mercurial energies, understand that is a concentration of said energies.

Merc retro tends to fuck the most with very Mercurial things - Science, technology, travel, and Magick.

A lot of widdle witchy-witches and lightworkers will tell you not to perform any magickal or spiritual acts during this time but, well, they’re wrong and I’m right. This is actually a very potent time for magick and you absolutely should take advantage of it.

• Works of introspection are great. Self-empowerment, communing with your patron dieties or higher self, “godforms” and the like.

• Planning and setting intentions and goals. You can do a series of work to this end during the retrograde and then, on the day the planet goes out of retrograde, enact and unleash that energy, firing off your great Works with an added turbo boost.

• Baneful works are easy as pie during this time, taking advantage of the “reverse” perception and all the negative connotations that carries with it.

• Likewise, you can perform ordinary magickal procedures with a simple rephrasing of your intentions. Rather than “I want a bunch of the monies”, it becomes “I do not want to be fucking poor”. And so on.

• Banishments and wards are particularly effective during this time as well.

So. Bear all this in mind the next time our dear trickster casts his illusion of reversal!

4 Likes

My theme song:

3 Likes

How do you pull energy from the heavens? How do you push it through your chakras?

How can you be aware that the energy flow is mirroring the tree of life and death? What are you sensing that tells you that?

Pull from above, using your Crown as a sort of funnel.
Let it flow down, through you, and try to be aware of it passing through each chakras point.

I’m being a bit illustrative there. Be aware of the feeling of the energy pouring down into you from above and be aware of it flowing out, below. When you can feel it cycling through you, you’re good.

1 Like

Do you use your arms and just imagine it puling down celestial energy using the magickal imagination?

Do the chakras have to be cycled before this or can you do it on your own?

1 Like

You don’t need to use arms for this. I usually stand with my arms to the sides, palms out.

That’s one way to look at it. For me, I can feel it. So it’s not really “imagination”. But I get what you mean and, yes, if you want to envision the energy pouring from the cosmos, that absolutely works.

Not immediately before but it helps to go into any magickal work with clean energy. Not required.

1 Like