The Black Witch: A Grimoire of the Demonic Tongue

What do you think of this book?

What are your experiences with the possession rites?

2 Likes

Oh it’s a balg book. 60 canadian buckeroos. Hrm. Yeah gonna pass on that one. Looks interesting.

The rest of my post here is irrelevant and TLDR;

Just bought the big “Complete Works” paperback, Necromantic Sorcery, the Belial ones … I’m all tapped out on my balg budget this year.

Haven’t even gotten to Dante’s book, since a casual perusal made it clear that it doesn’t click with me.

The big “Complete Works” is formidable, but a bit unwieldly. I might pick up the individual ones as well. Baneful magick and WOD for sure.

1 Like

All those are available through kindle unlimited now.

2 Likes

@Micah Do you know about this book?

1 Like

Yeet
The book ia powerful. I did some Qlippothic workings from it myself.

I havent been through it all tho.

I recommend it

What can you say about the possession rites

Still too new for me to purchase, though highly interested. I too have a book fund account which I am limited by. Also, still have books to finish and study now before I move on to next segments.

Hi Micah, what were your experiences? I’ve been trying to work with Astaroth, but can’t seem to make contact. I’ve been doing the ritual in the book off and on for a few weeks now. I did the astral cursing rite last night and that was powerful. Was just wondering your take on it all. Thanks!

1 Like

I think this guy is the most serious and honest author in balg. Some of his findings match with personnal gnosis gained at the uppermost level of qlipothic initiations. He also genuinely found secrets links between Gods and he is aware of how things work on this planet. I recommend.

3 Likes

And…
Now I got it, along with Apotheosis. I was mainly interested in looking at how streamlined Apotheosis is regarding Ford’s work. His Bible of the Adversary was one of the texts I actually liked of his as well as what I could find dealing with The Order of Phosphorus. I definitely have an interest in what’s inside The Black Witch.