The Black Witch: A Grimoire of the Demonic Tongue

Any one is working with “The Black Witch: A Grimoire of the Demonic Tongue” by Enoch Petrucelly? It looks like an amazing work but never see one talk about it. Any practical experience or suggestion?

3 Likes

Welcome @zkchyo. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Second, i believe The Black Witch has just been released so no one would have any experiences to share.

2 Likes

My experiences with the daemonic tongue have been ongoing for the past year. It is something one has to delve into and embrace as the Ancients give you the ability to form those words while communing with you.
The more I have experienced it with Amaymon and Belial, the more power I feel is released.
I was very interested to hear about this book and experiences shared as well within. I look forward to reading it.:slight_smile::heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Oh yes i saw the interview … on my long list of must havesss :blush:

2 Likes

I am a little confused about the pronunciation in the book. Hope there will be some videos about it soon.

Such a serious work definitely should be put in a must have list. :blush:

I gave it a looksee it’s worth checking out. Plus E.A. has put his books on Kindle Unlimited eligible and that book too.

3 Likes

It’s a little hard to read as the author isn’t as strong of a writer as the other authors commonly affiliated, but if you can get passed the weak writing and errors from lack of proof reading, there’s definitely some information worth checking out which is the important part.

summary: I expected the writing to be a lot more polished but the information is worth every dollar, definitely makes up for the writing.

3 Likes

I recommend you to try the Daemon tongue chants :muscle:

3 Likes

It’s one of the most fascinating books I’ve read. I’m about half way through it right now. Just reading through it now to get the gist of everything and then I want to start working with each Qlipha and the evocations one by one. Any experiences people are having or tips people have right now would be awesome to hear!

2 Likes

Hello I am a mage of 25 years of sincere experience. I am also JB Perry on Dark Sorcery.

I bought the book and find it incomplete. The language verbs seem to only deal with changes to one self and not others and the outside world. Maybe the change of one self is his paradigm of magick but it is hard for me to follow.

The greatest missing section is a sample of the 25 most common spells in the same way one teaching Spanish would have how to order a burger, beer and ask where the bathroom is at.

If I have missed that section please direct me and I will apologize accordingly.

I sense the innate talent, the book just needed to be fleshed out better.

1 Like

It’s been a while since I checked in on this thread. Has anyone been actively using this grimoire? If so, what are your experiences? I’ve kind of been doing things out of order. I’m going to attempt opening the gate of Lilith tonight. I think I just need to be more patient with the process and go with the flow. I want to just “get to the good stuff”, ya know, talking with spirits and whatnot. I just need more practice and need to allow the journey to change me inside and go from there.

2 Likes

Ive just downloaded this on my kindle. How have you found it, is it easy to work with, as in straightforward?

It is very easy to work with. I definitely feel energies around me. I’m not sensitive probably like others on here, so I probably am not picking up nearly as much, but I’m working on that.

1 Like

I havent practiced anything from it yet, but I’m about halfway through reading it. Overall I think its high quality stuff. The author Enoch is pretty awesome too, I messaged him on Facebook with a question and he got back to me within 10 mins. Can’t ask for much more than that lol

1 Like

Have you continued on with the work?
I’m just getting ready to start. I REALLY want to have a better understanding of the daemonic tongue however, it is my understanding that the more you work with the language it shifts and evolves? I could be totally misreading it lol but either way, I find it extremely overwhelming to think of learning a new language- I believe the daemons impart an deeper understanding of the living language as you begin to tap in to the work. Enoch asked for it so I think that’s probably apart of the key to using it with confidence- devotion, self discipline, a bit of obsession and opening would be the other part.
I’ve been doing soul retrieval for the past couple months to prepare myself for this work I’m excited to start Using this grimoire.

Is the most powerfull magic book I have ever read. If you follow the instructions, always something is gonna happen. But, brother, the problem there is not the rituals and the demonic tongue: that works. The problem could be the behavior of some demons. Lilith fucked me: she avoid me to enter in her Qliphot, and also Naamah, which, according to some sources, tends to obey Lilith in some way… So, if they block you the entrance to the two first qliphots, ¿how can you continue? Lilith taked my blood, my energy, my faith and time. Fuck Lilith. I know she is kind with other people, but not with me and some individuals. The only thing she gave me, was sex with some of her daughters, and that succubus never let me climax