The Black Monk of Pontrefact?

I have read on several websites that this entity is something close to an ascended master or an actual master. I have always been curious about the masters. How would I contact the Black Monk and/or the Ascended Masters in general?

The way I learned was core shamanic journeying, they’re often found in the Upper World.

The Black Monk is an ally of mine, one that I value a lot, so I may be able to help.

From personal experience, he is in fact not an ascended master, but he is a spirit of the restless dead. THe kind we work in psychopomp work to heal and guide. The difference is that he chose his state, and actually enjoys it, and isn’t really that restless.

In fact, he commands spirits of the dead, demons, all sorts of entities, and is very active in this world. Almost like a Loa, in fact, but I am getting ahead of myself.

To get to him, you need only soul travel to him. But to be careful, he doesn’t take kindly to most visitors. Of course, you could try mentioning that you are a friend of mine. THat could open some doors.

For other Ascended Masters, totally with what Eva said.

[quote=“Arcane, post:3, topic:8149”]The Black Monk is an ally of mine, one that I value a lot, so I may be able to help.

From personal experience, he is in fact not an ascended master, but he is a spirit of the restless dead. THe kind we work in psychopomp work to heal and guide. The difference is that he chose his state, and actually enjoys it, and isn’t really that restless.

In fact, he commands spirits of the dead, demons, all sorts of entities, and is very active in this world. Almost like a Loa, in fact, but I am getting ahead of myself.

To get to him, you need only soul travel to him. But to be careful, he doesn’t take kindly to most visitors. Of course, you could try mentioning that you are a friend of mine. THat could open some doors.

For other Ascended Masters, totally with what Eva said.[/quote] Is there a way to call him outside of using projection? I’m really bad at projecting. It’s really hard for me.

Its possible thats how sigils are made by making a connection with the spirit temporally and taking its energy and putting it into the sigil. Thats how i made mine for morrigan. It works well too. So basically if you can visualize him and feel his energy just call him to come before you, he may. Its definitely possible.

[quote=“FraterMagni, post:4, topic:8149”][quote=“Arcane, post:3, topic:8149”]The Black Monk is an ally of mine, one that I value a lot, so I may be able to help.

For other Ascended Masters, totally with what Eva said.[/quote] Is there a way to call him outside of using projection? I’m really bad at projecting. It’s really hard for me.[/quote]

You have the name.

Summon.

[quote=“Arcane, post:6, topic:8149”][quote=“FraterMagni, post:4, topic:8149”][quote=“Arcane, post:3, topic:8149”]The Black Monk is an ally of mine, one that I value a lot, so I may be able to help.

For other Ascended Masters, totally with what Eva said.[/quote] Is there a way to call him outside of using projection? I’m really bad at projecting. It’s really hard for me.[/quote]

You have the name.

Summon.[/quote] I honestly wasn’t sure if he was a spirit that I wanted to contact at the time of posting that and this was simply an excuse (he interested me but he also frightened me and made me hesitate) but I think I will work with him in the end.