The binding of dead spirits to objects

I have been dealing with a very sick individual lately. Once I am finished (evoked Dra’talon) I want to take another step. I am not sure if this is possible but I will shoot. This may also be in the mastering evocation program, but I am still in a tough financial spot. After Dra’talon has done his job, I wish to inflict as much pain as possible. I want to evoke this spirit and bind it to an object and drop in into the ocean somewhere so this person is stuck for a VERY long time. I am not satisfied with just mere obliteration. After what my family has been put through I want to take this to the EXTREME. Does anyone know if this is possible or doable? Thank you for your insight and help!

I saw a spell for this in the Tyson Necronomicon. I honestly have no clue if it’ll truly work. But the "virtues"of a soul bottle (the spirit is trapped within a bottle) include the soul being constantly in pain, extra magical will power to the maker, and the ability to communicate with the soul.
Again, I have no idea if it’ll work. You could always try and report back.

you might just be binding his samsaric self there. I kind of confirmed what EA was talking about the shades we see just being the samsaric selves of the deceased, but I don’t know how long it takes for these to seperate from a persons atman. Would there even be a point in torturing a samsaric shade? Almost seems like whipping a zombie to me. But yeah you can trap stuff in bottles.

I guess the magician has the pleasure of knowing that the one he knew in life is suffering in death.

I agree with defectron here. Death is actually not the worst thing that can hapen to a person. For many it might even be a salvation from an already painful existence. In order to really inflict as much pain on a person as possible, I’d lay out a strategic plan on how to do that. Find out the person’s fears weaknesses and, most importantly, what they hold dearest. And then destroy it. Their loved ones, partners etc. Use their fears against them (there are entities that can do that). Like I said, I believe there are much worse punishments than physical death.

I like the way to think RedIce, perhaps one could do as you said while binding their spirit/soul to their physical body preventing natural death that way you could imprison them in their own misery even if all will to live has been abandoned.

Oh yeah, just to add one other thing here, if you do find a way to bind the persons atman to an object you might want to watch out, another thing I found out is a persons atman might have a whole bunch of faces, that one guy might just be one of them.

There are methods in Haitian Vodoun for trapping a person Ti Bon Ange (samsaric self) in a Pot de tete, but nothing for trapping the Gros Bon Ange (atman).

In a Satanic group that I belonged to, you could either trap the atman, or direct it to a goal. You would do this through human sacrifice, having a quartz tetrahedron placed either above or below the sacrificial altar, and when the victim dies the soul bodies are released, and can be “shoved” into the quartz, and redirected towards a goal.

In order to store the atman in the quartz, they insisted that you had to use purple quartz. Of course, various consecrations had to be done to the quartz, etc., and all of this would only work during in-person human sacrifice.

Whether or not the atman was actually trapped is impossible to verify, though.

1 Like

[quote=“E.A., post:8, topic:1509”]In order to store the atman in the quartz, they insisted that you had to use purple quartz. Of course, various consecrations had to be done to the quartz, etc., and all of this would only work during in-person human sacrifice.

Whether or not the atman was actually trapped is impossible to verify, though.[/quote]

Oh damn, that sounds useful. I havent been able to find any that are purple quartz on amazon, do you know a source to buy these? Not that I plan on sacrificing anyone, but I think I might try to do this while in my godform, trap someones atman and set it to doing what I want, I’ve been able to break all kinds of magical “rules” while in that state so perhaps I could make it happen there.