The Bible is God's word because the Bible says it is

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: my mom literally just said that :joy::joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Except…it’s not lol

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:ikr

2 Likes

But who made the Bible?
(People of course, lol)

8 Likes

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

And Jesus said "Let the children come to me"
The priests are taking that quote very seriously.

17 Likes

What I type here is the immortal word of the Dark Lord Sauron, because that is what this comment says.

9 Likes

I actually don’t dispute the fact that it is transmitted scripture. I just have a serious problems with those particular entities themselves.

2 Likes

Sad I came here expecting to get someone banned Q.Q

4 Likes

I’m sorry lol

The lord said unto them.
"Thou shalt purge thy sins!β€œ
And they that listened asked
"How shall this be done o lord?”

A great and terrible voice thundered through the ether ringing across the land.
β€œChicken foot!!!”

:slight_smile: how my brain translates the "let us save you fron sin speeches lol

There is useful info In the texts, but most of the nitwits dealt with that drink the electric kool-aid make the brain itch lol

4 Likes

I was going to make a thread called BIBLE THUMPIN’

Currently I’m watching these Darkmatter vids with that annoying angel Jeffrey.

2 Likes

Hahhhahaha,
i love that!!! xD

Sin,

Β₯’B

1 Like
1 Like

Yep… 700 club.

Just random as I was looking for Utnapishtim

Utnapishtim

MESOPOTAMIAN MYTHOLOGY

WRITTEN BY:

See Article History

Utnapishtim , in the Babylonian Gilgamesh epic, survivor of a mythological flood whom Gilgamesh consults about the secret of immortality. Utnapishtim was the only man to escape death, since, having preserved human and animal life in the great boat he built, he and his wife were deified by the god Enlil. Utnapishtim directed Gilgamesh to a plant that would renew his youth, but the hero failed to return with it to his home city. See Noah; Ziusudra.

=======

Ziusudra

MESOPOTAMIAN MYTHOLOGY

WRITTEN BY:

See Article History

Ziusudra , in Mesopotamian Religion, rough counterpart to the biblical Noah as survivor of a god-sent flood. When the gods had decided to destroy humanity with a flood, the god Enki (Akkadian Ea), who did not agree with the decree, revealed it to Ziusudra, a man well known for his humility and obedience. Ziusudra did as Enki commanded him and built a huge boat, in which he successfully rode out the flood. Afterward, he prostrated himself before the gods An (Anu) and Enlil (Bel), and, as a reward for living a godly life, Ziusudra was given immortality. See Utnapishtim.

=======

Noah

BIBLICAL FIGURE

WRITTEN BY:

Alternative Title: Noe

Noah , also spelled Noe , the hero of the biblical Flood story in the Old Testament book of Genesis, the originator of vineyard cultivation, and, as the father of Shem, Ham, and Japheth, the representative head of a Semitic genealogical line. A synthesis of at least three biblical source traditions, Noah is the image of the righteous man made party to a covenant with Yahweh, the God of Israel, in which nature’s future protection against catastrophe is assured. Noah appears in Genesis 5:29 as the son of Lamech and ninth in descent from Adam. In the story of the Deluge (Genesis …(100 of 860 words)

plagiarism?

The Bible has been edited and re-edited so many times, it’s practically worthless.

1 Like