The best Revenge is Revenge

Once upon a time in a small town of Elmer,NJ their lived a little bitch that like most New Age white lighters showed an interest in magick. Having been recruited in a library myself I saw it as a way to help another realize their potential. I asked ‘S’ what did she know about magick, and what she wanted to do with it. Long story short she explained to me in ‘ridiculous detail’ how she wanted a long time friend of hers to marry her.
Fast forward to three weeks, and $200 less when ‘S’ just disappeared with several tomes (E.A’s) and moved in with a cop who she told I was stalking her. I hate cops.
Well having already stored away some of her hair I set down with some vienna sausages and beer to write a spell that would turn all her life to shit. The next day I was done having borrowed a few lines from a witch I respect for potency.
The spell would jack up the paranoia and feelings of abandonement ‘S’ had so willingly told me about to a fever pitch. I burnt the hair, and her picture stained with my blood in the candle having built a feverish psychotic anger/hatred.
The next day she texted me that while walking down the street she twisted her ankle, and landed real badly breaking her nose…I did not respond to the text. Fast forward a month to tonight when I texted “Hey how are you”.
Two minutes later a text came back…" Hello, is that you ?". I had barely started to text a response when the buzzing of my phone told me she had sent two more…Wow, in the space of 1 minute.
She told me how she had punched her lover in the face because she is convinced ‘in her mind’ that he is screwing his ex, her pet ferret mysteriously died, and she somehow threatened her lover’s ex with a beat down. She lost all her friends, her mother called her a cunt, and her twin brother cut off all contact with her for ‘something’. She’s coming over tomorrow to ‘cry on my shoulder’. Later that night after turning her out I will send her back to her boyfriend…I’ll wait a few days before I break them up.
Well that’s all for now.

The BALG repository of fantastical success stories with Magick

But get your books back…

the main thing.

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:2, topic:402”]But get your books back…

the main thing.

Maxx[/quote]

^^^ definitely

Yes. I made her bring it with her tonight. The Evoking Eternity is nicked but I can fix that.

I want to pose a question I think you all can answer because of your vast experience.

Should the “stupid”/wicked of this world be the work out dummies for our magick whenever we come across them or is it pointless, like stepping on roaches ?

How competant of a magician would you say she is? If she read evoking eternity and put it into practice, it could be dangerous if she figured out whats going on.

That’s just it. She thought the books looked cool and “borrowed them” when I was out. She has no magickal experience at all; she just thought it was “cool” to wear the rings, pentagram, and burn incense.

oh wow, she sounds really lame.

hahaha - yeah dude.
FINISH HER! (mortal combat voice) …ultra combat wtf?

doesn’t sound like she even poses a problem magickally.

I’m done with her. Time to move on to something more important.

…This is why I trust no one with magic, Maybe she was lame and all but it seems she had her life (how ever confused or sorted out that seem to be to you.)

But from the story the only context that I picked up for you dragging her life to hell is that… She didn’t choose you, and she borrowed some books. yes it’s cute in all having power and plowing upon the weak but- seriously??

It is just my opinion but Im sure you have more potential to you than just bullying a dabbler and busting a nut- then again I have been wrong about others before.

[quote=“Starbatboy, post:10, topic:402”]…This is why I trust no one with magic, Maybe she was lame and all but it seems she had her life (how ever confused or sorted out that seem to be to you.)

But from the story the only context that I picked up for you dragging her life to hell is that… She didn’t choose you, and she borrowed some books. yes it’s cute in all having power and plowing upon the weak but- seriously??

It is just my opinion but Im sure you have more potential to you than just bullying a dabbler and busting a nut- then again I have been wrong about others before.[/quote]

Trust me,
you WILL run into someone like this in your adventures.
I don’t slap babies if that’s what your implying; and I certainly do NOT suffer fools.

She was just a dabbler, in the grand scheme of things that is the epitome of a drooling toddler…

She asked for your help on an issue you were well aware of.

So…

Help me understand
She told you the direction or goal she wanted to pursue with magic and you agreed to help; help her marry someone else. You in turn found it "Fulfilling” to prey upon her naivety? Did you envelop some false hope that she would be yours?..

You were upset when accused of doing well enough what you know you were doing; (u had hair), then when that fails you punish her?…

Let alone she comes to you after her total equilibrium has be through rocks and you prey upon her once more and….take her?

Pardon me but I’ll state it again: Surely you have more potential than just bullying mere dabblers, (I’m… I’m kinda laughing) they are not even of the same plane as one who walks a true magician’s path.

But alas it just a random mages opinion nothing more.
In my adventures you say? In my adventures why would I suffer a fool? If a dabbler is nothing more than a pawn that proves unnecessary why have the piece on my board?

For a nut? Heh… Surely there are magical ways to go about that, and when done you don’t even have to give them cab fare in the morning~.

so she stole a couple books from you and you want to make her live living shit? sounds like its working

maybe you could help to make the world a better place if you actually used your mind for good instead of harming other people for mundane reasons

Hey Starbatboy… I agree some things people do are very petty. But in Zukara’s defence (not that Zukara needs a defence from the likes of me) but the whole thing was not just about some books. They were special books that she stole because she probably knew how important they were to Zukara. But more importantly she told a police officer that she was being stalked. That could lead to an intervention order…(in Australia if you have one of those, it can screw you with employment opportunities… not sure about the U.S though). If someone made a false allegation against me to the cops (which has happened to me in the past. Not the police but to management at work) and I had Zukara’s skill, I would want revenge too. By what I read, she is not exactly an innocent victim.

Theres only so many times a bug can prod a scorpion before its stung…

But its very hard to get the whole picture about a complicated situation by going by whats written in a small post. Theres always more to it. But its good your offering another perspective… its always good to try and see things from other points of view… I kinda agree with parts of what you both said…

Very nice Brutus. Are you in training to become a politician…
You will have my vote.

Uncle Fester

I’m inclined to agree in part with Starbatboy and Brutus, I feel the situation could have been mitigated with foresight but once that police complaint came in I too would have been open the gates so to speak.

[quote=“LightBearer, post:13, topic:402”]so she stole a couple books from you and you want to make her live living shit? sounds like its working

maybe you could help to make the world a better place if you actually used your mind for good instead of harming other people for mundane reasons[/quote]

Did I miss something? Where did he say that he wanted to make the world a ‘better place’?

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:17, topic:402”][quote=“LightBearer, post:13, topic:402”]so she stole a couple books from you and you want to make her live living shit? sounds like its working

maybe you could help to make the world a better place if you actually used your mind for good instead of harming other people for mundane reasons[/quote]
Did I miss something? Where did he say that he wanted to make the world a ‘better place’?[/quote]
You must have read wrong, I never said that he said he wants to make the world a better place. Its just right for one who has the power to make the world better to actually do it.

[quote=“LightBearer, post:18, topic:402”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:17, topic:402”][quote=“LightBearer, post:13, topic:402”]so she stole a couple books from you and you want to make her live living shit? sounds like its working

Did I miss something? Where did he say that he wanted to make the world a ‘better place’?[/quote]
You must have read wrong, I never said that he said he wants to make the world a better place. Its just right for one who has the power to make the world better to actually do it.[/quote]

LightBearer - take no offense here, please. But - why is that “right”?

I was thinking the same thing DK. Most of this forum and its users are all about LHP, and isn’t LHP centered around self improvement and selfish desires etc? So perhaps we shouldn’t judge the actions and motives of others on this forum, I’m sure there are plenty of other forums out there better suited to those schools of thought :slight_smile: