The best Demon to destroy someones Ego?

Ive been told this many times. Wrong intent, wrong energy, wrong approach. Their consciousness was not right.

In laymans terms of a crowded and competitive global market place, the only effects they were having is they were invalidating their position and turning themselves into a "commodity.’

4 Likes

This hasn’t been my experience. I usually have a clear goal of somekind in mijd when i go to work with a spirit,god, demon. Angel, ect but the end results tend to be reliant on the actions i take both in and put of rituam rather than the thoughts or feelings around them.

I have had times i have had Emotions and thoughts of a sadistic and cynical nature when working with Michael for training purposes but i kept up the work. He seemed to only care about me doing the work and getting results, with the amount of electrical lunacy involved i think he is used to being patient.

I have had similar experiences with king beleth, belial and the divs.

So long as you are not intentionally disrespectful your generally ok. Most of the entities i have encountered so far get human can be emotionally and psychologically combustible. Some will push your buttons as part of the teaching if your aiming for self control.

1 Like

You can do it. You are smart and a good person and will succeed at anything you truly desire. Keep us updated :hugs:

2 Likes

REALLY well said. You taught me a lot in your comment there. Thanks for providing all that :blush::blush:

1 Like

Thank you. I am sorry I just replied, I just had a break and came back on after a week.

1 Like

After a week off the forum I am back and a lot has happened in my manifestations! It has been crazy and eye opening!

2 Likes

Thank you. It has been a crazy week. Andromalius sure does not mess about jeez. He is like a hunters hound that has smelt blood when you send him after a target

3 Likes

This is correct :point_up:t2:. Buckle up babe it’s not pleasant but definitely worth it.

4 Likes

Oh, I know Lucifer well. I went through the life collapse and rebuild when I started working with him . I love him

I need this. It seems i remove a part of the ego and it out of the way. Then its back. In the way of meditations and evocation

Yes ges right. I asked Belial to help me destroy the fear esp as its brainwashing i asked that he not be offended. … ultimately I sacrificed that fear especially as its all brainwashing orientation
Oddly enough now i so want to jump into the lake of fire…Hehe

2 Likes

To be honest, to successfully control the ego, It really needs to come within, for a female I would imagine it would be easier. For Men, it’s a different ball game. I don’t think you can really ‘get rid’ of the ego per say, but it’s about control. Lots of people have called upon Lucifer, straight to the source of Pride, beauty, and Power. There’s a huge difference however between Pride and Ego. The ego doubts, the ego empowers you to feel better at the expense of someone lower then you, and feed upon that. To have pride, is to stand beautiful and have empathy which ego does not to a certain point. Can a demon assist you in such things? Most probably, being this type of spiritual person/witch is the first steps. Keep your ego, just leave it at the door! So to speak! ;p

2 Likes

Azazel, Lucifer, Belial. Think of the one’s that really kick people’s asses and don’t play around or care. That should put things in the proper direction.

1 Like