The best books on awakening clairvoyance

I will continue with my diary, but this time I want to work with a different book.The thing is, Robert Bruce’s book Mastering in Kundalini and energy work has a chapter called Clairvoyant Awakening, What I need is a book on similar topics, clairvoyance, not Kundalini rise.

1 Like

I havent fully read the book, but try “Questing after visions by EA Letting”. From what I’ve read so far I’m loving it.

As I said, she has many books, you can tell the full name of the book you are talking about.

Clairvoyance and Occult Powers

by William walker Atkinson or swami panchadasi his alias .

3 Likes

Sure a classic: William Hewitt - Psychic Development for Begginers

Dont let the “begginers” and his friendly (and cheesy?) approach fool anyone

its very beggining friendly and the first exercises are in fact self hypnosis and trance exercises along with polishing own senses

That book have strong and powerfull exercices that can be used to get very advanced types of clairvoyance if mastered with dedication

Too “The Llewellyn practical guide to the development of psychic powers” or “Practical Guide to Psychic Powers” from Denning and Phillips, in my opinion a well structured, good, powerful and even underrated book

4 Likes

Samuel Sagan - Awakening the Third Eye

This one has meditations and those kind of exercises along with energetic exercises (drawed from Chi Kung and Yoga) for the “activation” (some say activation others would say the psychic centers are already “activated” just need to be energized or the senses polished)

i thik its a great book on the topic too and the exercises are very strong

Very recomendated!

6 Likes

You are Psychic - The Art of Clairvoyant Reading & Healingis a very detailed manual it teaches everything you need to know to start, its from a student of the great BOSTWICK, LEWIS, pretty much the Godfather of Clairvoyant Training in the USA, the Author of the Book is Debra Lynne Katz also has a advanced book called Extraordinary Psychic - Proven Techniques to Master Your Natural Psychic Abilities.

I recently started studying the second book but I didn’t understand many things she was talking about so I started studying first book, now I understand much more.

If you want to swap clairvoyant readings I’m totally up for that.

Unrelated but I recently started talking to people that have died some recently and others decades ago.

4 Likes