The Belial you know - book query

So, I was trying to read a book called “A Manual of Demonic Rites” (2019) by Baron and Baronessa Araignee and my reaction to is has been:

“WTF :open_mouth:

“WTH :open_mouth:

“WTF?? :open_mouth::open_mouth:

Mostly they were talking about Belial but not as I’ve experienced or as I’ve seen so far. Did you actually do those things they tell you to do in that book? How do you work with him? What has he taught you?

I haven’t worked with him but I personally will never do what it says cause not all info u read is right and can lead you astray

1 Like

I will have to agree with @bunny4cam . Lots of books are written by people who follow a certain belief system. I personally haven’t read this specific book, but IMHO you should double check if it derives from a “one way practice”. Maybe some books are influenced by Solomon’s method of binding spirits and “enslaving” them for example. Again, just because I haven’t read the book and don’t wish to fall in the know-it-all category of people, could you please briefly explain how they portray Belial?
Even if you don’t want to, there is plenty of info on him in the forum, which means you can make the comparison between the “two”.

1 Like

How does it describe him?

@beautiful-eternity I edited your title slightly, this forum doesn’t permit reviews of the services offered by other occult practitioners and I was a bit concerned naming the authors right in the title might mislead people, as we have another topic ongoing where people are completely ignoring things and asking for reviews. So nothing “wrong” but I am just trying to avoid misunderstandings. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just started working with Belial and he’s already teaching me a great deal about myself and others. Supposedly I’m selling myself short and expecting too much out of a situation and need to move on from it and the person involved. Sound advice, but it’s easier said than done when you’re connected through a child. I was a bit nervous to work with him at first, because of some of the things I read, but he’s turned out to be a great spirit to work with. He’s been nothing but kind (but very firm) with me and I look forward to more connections with him. I was going to unleash my wrath, my FURY on this particular person. I’m tired of his shit, the blatent disrespect, and he WILL know it dammit. I mean I had the sigil of a malevolent spirit all ready and my petition ready to go, but Belial told me to stand fast, I don’t need to do that just yet, it’s really not that serious. :bouquet:

6 Likes

I did some channelings. These days I’m looking at Belial’s sigils and “portraits”, repeating his name and enn, structuring him in advance and I’m planning to do daily no-props evocations (perhaps sometimes with incense, actually) to see how far I can go with the degree of manifestation achievable in this way, besides resuming channeling him.

1 Like

@JezebelleMoon @anon48508954 it’s really crazy. Mount a woman, fuck it, hit it (chastise), order it to leave, go to Belial’s bowels, give him your soul, unlock the lowest demons under him, Belial IS THE SAME AS SAMAEL, Belial is the oldest demon who has ever been a demon" etc

“I’ll give you a throne made of flesh” blah blah

I’ve noticed they try to lure people by trying to scare them and by creating rituals that most people aren’t doing.

I probably won’t keep reading but Baron Araignee actually has published stuff with EA Koetting (I think it was at one of the Anthologies).

I knew this thread would end up censored.

PS: As for Belial being the first demon ever, I don’t know. It could be possible but it could also be something or someone else from Darkness or simply Haylel (aka Hallel/Lucifer/Amaymon) himself.

By the way I’ll create a topic to further discuss who Belial actually is.