The beings we call in this forum: omnipresent or non-omnipresent?

I believe that not all, but some beings, are omnipresent. The ones that we mention a lot in this forum must be omnipresent. They must be, if these beings are called by so many of us so often, yet manage to show up at all our evocations, have the time to work on all our tasks, or take up considerable time and space in our lives, even while taking care of their own business.

Their omnipresence may also attribute to their nature of experiencing time non-linearly, unlike us. When you’re everywhere at all times, time wouldn’t be experienced linearly.

What’s your take on this?

That this universe we’re in is co-manifested by humans, animals, bugs, and even maybe elementals, therefore beings who are not originated by those lifeforms need PERMISSION (more subtle than the conventional type) to operate within it.

I believe this is the reason that a change of state of some phsyical material - incense, morning mists, blood, death, or body metabolism, is a pre-requisite for drawing a being of the non-material worlds into this world.

Re: time not being linear for them, I posted a piece about why a being of energy may see time in a non-liear way here: “Block-World Concept” - that fits with what I’ve seen so far, inclkuding when I travel to some astral realms, and time seems like a landscape.

All this is my own theorising and a work in progreess, so if you spot holes or have a further insight, please share! :slight_smile:

I don’t claim to have all the answers, just a delightful desire to try and figure this stuff out…

Maybe its also the reason they need something like say a Copper Penny. But then again, maybe it really is all just energy you use from yourself, and it is actually YOU that lacks the Copper element. Note to be taken, I am not saying it has to be Copper… it could be any element.

No they are not omnipresent, but are outside time in their dimension. It will thus appear that they are omnipresent, because time is not a factor on their plain of exisitance and they can appear anywhere moment to moment. It is a easy thing for spirits to be called into the physical plain back and forth through time.

In addition other spirits may appear mascarading as the spirit you evoked, or the chief spirit you evoked may just send one of their Legion as a representative.

I don’t think it is as simple as saying they are masquerading as the Spirit you evoked. They have obviously employed some sort of trick to be able to be caught up in your evokation if this is happening all too often to people, meaning… there is a much deeper knowledge to Evokation that you have missed out on.

I think there is more to it than simply casting a circle and some sort of geometric shape, along with encantation to call down spirits.

You can cast all the circles you want and get whatever results, but as time goes on your Awareness raises in your practice and you begin to question why you are getting “Trickster” spirits as you can see them. Can you answer that question truthfully in the knowledge that you know for sure why that is, and can confirm it? If so, do you have a method to prevent it? Even if you can prevent it, did you investigate any possibilities on the side as to why it happened and that you aren’t just simply fooling yourself?

this knowledge may help.
I personally agree with non-linear time. it’s too hard to explain this(just lazy typing :slight_smile: ) but here’s a short explaination I truly know.

presence at same time in different places is truly possible. just made hard for us to understand by the fact that we become bound to our physical body where it stays where it is in a single location. i tell you, even us human can be present at places in same time. Sorry, i can’t really explain, well here, if you realy want to know the truth you may want to take sometime lying down to visit the sacred rooms of knowledge or perhaps the place of all life.

the place of life is a place where everything is found. is a small place all you can see there is the big tree and some dead plants. and there stands a single building, is a simple house where all knowledge can be aquired. Just use no geometric figures when you want to astral travel to that place. You’ll know that it’s the place if you get there. Just keep the feeling of presence in a place as such.

Rooms of knowledge is related to a spirit sign. If you know of any great spirit that may allow you to go to that place. You can ask help from…

I don’t know how you call those places. I just called them that names that those places used to show what they should be named.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:5, topic:6212”]I don’t think it is as simple as saying they are masquerading as the Spirit you evoked. They have obviously employed some sort of trick to be able to be caught up in your evokation if this is happening all too often to people, meaning… there is a much deeper knowledge to Evokation that you have missed out on.

I think there is more to it than simply casting a circle and some sort of geometric shape, along with encantation to call down spirits.

You can cast all the circles you want and get whatever results, but as time goes on your Awareness raises in your practice and you begin to question why you are getting “Trickster” spirits as you can see them. Can you answer that question truthfully in the knowledge that you know for sure why that is, and can confirm it? If so, do you have a method to prevent it? Even if you can prevent it, did you investigate any possibilities on the side as to why it happened and that you aren’t just simply fooling yourself?[/quote]

Are you referencing me Biosynth in the above quote?

I did not say I get “trickster” spirits all the time when I do evocation. I was saying that I know from working with chief spirits that they will sometimes send imposters to test a new magickian, or simply a representative to aid the magickian in their work. In addition, simply skrying without the proper intent on calling a particular spirit can attract other wandering spirits into your presence.

Further, when I used to do exercisims and deliverence work while in RC Seminary, bringing forth an imposter spririt to say they were the chief or head of the group of spirits, or lie completely about who they were while inside an individual was a very common tactic.

If a magickian believes they are being mislead by a spirit, I’ve found that Names of Power to be effective in forcing them to revel the truth.

Personally when dealing with certain spirits, I approach them in confidence and with the proper respect due whatever their position. I haven’t encountered problems calling forth the right demon I wanted to work with.

My experience is you get what you call for. But only when you do it with Power and Authority within using the right words. If you aren’t getting what you want, it tells me that you did not exercise the right power and authority. Trickster spirits simply tells me you left a chink in your armor. Best check yourself if that is anyones case.