The BALG self-care thread

Hey, so I was just in a thread that just got locked, shit was getting pretty heated. It made me go into coping mode, just click off and find something nice instead to do.

We’ve all been there, in some online argument, or real-life has us stressed, or maybe some spirit is giving us a hard time or magic got a bit too intense.

So put anything in here that makes you calm/happy.

I’ll start… My cat will sometimes sleep in a really funny way. He looks “dead” (but he’s okay)

21 Likes

if ya’ll feeling down or depressed, stressed heres some energy to hype up

giphy%20(9)

18 Likes

Yea I saw that, take care of yourself yo! Grab some good food, meditate, exercise, etc. Its exam/ term paper season right now, so my workload is insane.

1 Like

What sweet looking kitty.

3 Likes

I usually transmute the emotion associated with whatever is getting me down. Turning negative vibes into something I can use for myself has been one of the most useful exercises for day to day living.

OP, if you haven’t come across the microcosm orbit, I’d strongly encourage you to try it. It’ll have to feeling right as rain in no time.

7 Likes

My two cats Annabelle & Eve always make me happy. It’s statistically proven that petting and bonding with your cats reduces stress & I can attest.

(Your cat is lovely btw! :smiley_cat:)

Meditation helps me as well :woman_in_lotus_position:t4:

14 Likes

Oh we’re posting cats?

Mr. Noodle
Maple
Harvey Danger
:smile:

13 Likes

The kisses of my succubus are always a sign that everything is going as planned, she kisses me in my left cheek, creating a pleasing sensation as a reward for my actions. Also, Lilith laughing at human misery is a sign that I shouldn’t care about what’s happening in some situations.

4 Likes

Tmw you wish this would turn into a cat thread.

3 Likes

Every body here posting cats…I can’t have card atm but I love my guinea pigs

The white and gold name ember

Fuzzy looking one is Zelda

And the suave looking one is vageta

I have others that aren’t in this pic named

Rocky Jr eclipse Luna trunks Sonic brownie link

Also I have a rabbit named Rex three dogs names taura Mia and Luke and a fish cleaverly named fishy…my four year old named him… Idk if I missing any actually

10 Likes

taura shes a klee kia

17 Likes

Belly rub :black_heart:

1 Like

:black_heart:

Feel down? Your feel-good package has arrived!

11 Likes

No cats, but I saw this this morning and it made me smile. Great song.

8 Likes

Rest in peace nate dogg :black_heart:

3 Likes

@Yazata
Maybe more this?

xD

2 Likes

This furball will lighten your day for sure :smiley::+1:

13 Likes

This is a chimera cat! What happens is, two kittens fuse in the womb. You then get a cat that has two different coat colors split perfectly down the middle. There’s one on instagram called Venus that’s half orange, half black.

1 Like

My two woofs

9 Likes