The BALG repository of fantastical success stories with Magick

Phenomenal - thank you so much!

1 Like

I love reading these. I suppose i use my magick for closer personal gain, but maybe someday i can post something drastic here

5 Likes

I noticed you changed your name. Are you from Ìsland?

Off topic I know, but curiosity got the best of me.

2 Likes

Please do! i did read your experience attracting money with the Fehu rune on your wrist, which was pretty good. The thread that was in is linked here

3 Likes

Oh i didn’t remember writing that one, cool xD

1 Like

Dearest Moderator - Is there any way of pinning this thread - or making some kind of thread of superstardom?

1 Like

Well, you can bookmark it for your own use :slight_smile:

3 Likes

True - I just think it’s brilliant

2 Likes

Glad its been useful for ya! Which story is your favourite?

1 Like

People have a really strong tendency to IGNORE pinned threads, that happened on the old forum a lot where people would completely tune them out (and to be honest I do it myself on other forums, a lot of admins let them get old and stale, or have weird priorities, pinning threads by their mates but not giving any useful guidance), and also, this software doesn’t prioritise pins in the same way.

So, what I’ve done instead is linked it in the thread for Member Resources - all new members get a link to this in their welcome message, and as Verdo say you have the option to create your own library (so to speak) with bookmarks, as well. :thumbsup:

This is the post:

6 Likes

Admittedly there seems to be a dearth of ladies getting chaps, it all seems like the chaps going after the ladies so I’m looking for inspiration to move something along.

1 Like

Ah gotcha! Well theres no shortage of amazing stories on love and lust rituals. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thank you for this good sir these are more than useful at least for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats because generally, its far easier for ladies to acquire chaps. The only time i ever used magick to accomplish that goal, i had a different and far more cruel purpose in mind

5 Likes

Ohh…
Guessing that wasen’t fifty shades of grey…:smirk:

3 Likes

Ahaaa, no. I broke his tiny little mind over my knee because he was an asshole to me for a month straight :3

4 Likes

Intriguing…:smirk:

Ah, i take it this was this the guy at work who you used your origami technique on

1 Like

Indeedy it was.

3 Likes

So this story kinda snuck past most of the forum (largely due to the title im guessing) but i recently added @bfields5 success story where he managed to get 1.2 million dollars by summoning legions. Probably one of the best money success stories posted here in terms of numerical value. Bradley, if you happen to stumble upon this…and i know i asked you this via PM…but do you mind sharing publicly what legions of demons/angels you summoned and what method you used to summon them?

4 Likes