The Avenging Angels

Hey there everyone.I just wanted to inform everyone here on a working that I’m preparing,one who’s results may take more time,and which honestly doesn’t concern me nearly as much.

It involves angels,and it’s highly altruistic,which is why I’m posting in the RHP section.Now,I haven’t worked with angels nearly as much as I’ve wanted to.I mean,I’ve performed dozens of evocations of angels,I just haven’t been working with them nearly as much as I’d like to.

I haven’t been learning nearly as much from them.

Human trafficking,and especially child trafficking,is kind of a problem here in Bosnia and Herzegovina.Romani people especially,enter into forced marriages at a young age,especially girls,in order to slave for their abusive husbands.

Kids,as young as eight smoke,which isn’t very surprising,but what’s oddest,is that kids are kidnapped,and forced to beg.Begging is a massive problem,there are child beggars everywhere,with people watching them to make sure they are ‘‘working’’.

Prostitution and child prostitution,exist.What this boils down to,is a problem in Human Trafficking.For the past decade or so,the government has been making progress.There’s in fact a movie,called the Whistleblower,about based on the experiences of Kathryn Bolkovac, a Nebraska cop who served as a peacekeeper in post-war Bosnia and outed the U.N. for covering up a sex scandal.

I am planning on evoking the angels,Michael,and Sammael,and performing a ritual,under their instructions,that when combined with their help and effort,I will out the perpetrators of this,take things to their very root,and simply eliminate them.

Why the sudden interest?I decided to reach a bit out of my comfort zone.While I am still getting my regular life in line,I am looking out and seeing how I can fix my local community,and this is it.

A friend of mine,several years ago,Romani actually,ran away from home to live with her aunt and by the end of it all,nearly got married,had her mother not intervened(a mother who,btw,is enemies with the aunt in question)

The entire event was scandalous,but it does prove that these kinds of things aren’t rare,and they do happen.I will not stand while this kind of behavior happens.And it’s not going to be easy to eliminate,but if it has any organization to it(rather than random families randomly abusing their random kids),then it will be dealt with.

Michael is the angel of fire,protection,binding.He defends the fiery throne of God,my throne.

Samael is the venom of God,the one who brings plague and suffering to those who deserve it,and he has helped me before,with baneful magic.

The Black Sun is at its zenith,the aeon of Horus,and the Age of Theogenesis has come.So watch me,as I bring down this issue,and leave this place a bit happier,even if the whole thing is only partially dealt with.The impact will still be huge,if only a certain number of these slave merchants and pimps are dead,imprisoned,or at least a certain number of these rings exposed and brought to justice.

So what I will request,from you guys is the following.I will tell you when I plan on performing this evocation and ritual,and will convert the time to that in America(and London and India as well).At that time,I want you guys to light a white candle,and dedicate it to me,to Michael,to Samael,and to the working in question.I only ask for this small favor,I will perform some vampirism,and pull some energy from other sources,and we’ll do this.

Who’s with me?

2 Likes

From whom or where will you be vampirizing and pulling energy?

From whom or where will you be vampirizing and pulling energy?[/quote]

I don’t know. I added that part mainly to say that I’d be gathering energy. But odds are theenergy will come from random people on the street or something. My p I’ll be gathering energy.

That’s not the point,though.

Your cause is a noble one, and one that I find to be sympatico. However, I can stand for multiple causes, as a lot of people do, and with vampirism an energy source is going to lose so that another gains. My concern stems from needing assurance that you won’t be, as the saying goes, robbing my proverbial friend Peter to pay my proverbial friend Paul.

Random pedestrians should be all right, I suppose. Better yet, any chance that you can vampirize these human traffickers and abusive pederast husbands, or perhaps your enemies?

[quote=“Salpinx, post:4, topic:6505”]Your cause is a noble one, and one that I find to be sympatico. However, I can stand for multiple causes, as a lot of people do, and with vampirism an energy source is going to lose so that another gains. My concern stems from needing assurance that you won’t be, as the saying goes, robbing my proverbial friend Peter to pay my proverbial friend Paul.

Random pedestrians should be all right, I suppose. Better yet, any chance that you can vampirize these human traffickers and abusive pederast husbands, or perhaps your enemies?[/quote]

I have no direct enemies. I have a nasty habit of forgiving people easily. The human traffickers,I probably can get to some of them but I’d have to use filters because their energy is nasty.

Furthermore, you’re coming at the idea of vampirism from the wrong angle. I ordinarily feed before any big ritual. And in fact, giving you a brief sense of tiredness is perhaps the most common side-effect, my feedings have on people. The most intense feeding in my life has only given the person in question lack of sleep.

And these are bystanders which means I won’t have enough time to feed on them that much. These people won’t feel a thing,they never do.

Compare that to the potentially deadly effects experienced by the human traffickers,who are dealt with by angels personally amd you’ll certainly see how I’m not robbing Peter for Paul.

Yes, me and my partner both on this one. Please. :slight_smile:

Hey there,mademoiselle Evangeline(gotta sound formal,my English teacher doesn’t like me writting essays with contractions,likes having me sound formal,hence why I should not have said ‘‘gotta’’)

So glad you two could join me in this.If you want to perform your own evocations,you can do so.All I ask for people here,in general,is simply lighting a candle.

I mean,this disgusts me,personally,and needs to be eliminated.As a teenager,with a very child-like mindset(the most useful thing a magician can have,btw),most people find it weird that I talk to kids as though they’re my age,and look at age without discrimination(I may have mentioned at some point that my current crush was born in November 2001,making her approximately two years younger than me),but discrimination based on age alone,and especially looking at things as property to be sold…

So…yeah.We’ll take a stand against this.We’re incredibly powerful magicians,after all.Armed with very powerful angels.Also,Michael and Samael are all for it,I just haven’t fully evoked them yet.

If I come out of that evocation,with a ritual,that we could all perform for this to happen,and speed up the process I’ll post it here.

The evocation is going to be performed on Monday,October 26th,at 14:00(2:00 PM) my time.

That’s 7:00 AM US Central Time.
8:00 AM US Eastern Time.
1:00 PM London
6:00 AM US Mountain Time
4:00 AM US Alaskan time
6:00 PM in India.

Also,just to warn everyone,this is in Standard Time as we will be exiting the Daylight Saving Time period.

It has been done.A big thank you to anyone who has supported me.The moment that I arrived home,I laid out the candles,drew a circle in chalk and meditated.

I sat facing East,with my right hand,I called Michael,and with my left hand,I called Sammael.I stood in that one position you see prophets in movies,with their hands spread out kneeling.

After summoning them both,I explained the issue to them,and then they responded by showing me a brief ritual that’s seemed too simple to produce any effect.

Then,I laid out that position and called out to both their angelic legions,and felt the room light up,and I saw them materializing.I sent my choir forth,extinguished all the lights and typed this up.

The angels wouldn’t even let me go to the bathroom first,they told me that I needed to tell you guys.I’ve also been told that you guys should perform your own evocation(or at the very least,your own sigil magic) to get the ritual,and that you shouldn’t disclose the details of said ritual to anyone.

These evildoers will be brought to justice,that’s for sure.I was also told to forget about the ritual,so as far as I’m concerned it never happened…

Cool stuff, I’ve PM’d you already.

Actually I question - is this altruistic, or is it just shaping the world - is a gardener altruistic when they pull up weeds because they prefer roses (or celery! :P) etc?

Just pondering, anyway, nice work. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Arcane, post:8, topic:6505”]The evocation is going to be performed on Monday,October 26th,at 14:00(2:00 PM) my time.

That’s 7:00 AM US Central Time.
8:00 AM US Eastern Time.
1:00 PM London
6:00 AM US Mountain Time
4:00 AM US Alaskan time
6:00 PM in India.

Also,just to warn everyone,this is in Standard Time as we will be exiting the Daylight Saving Time period.[/quote]

I am with you on this one, I like the cause you’re fighting for and those you fight against.

I haven’t done an evocation yet but this is something I will seriously consider doing for to help the cause. I do hope your ritual has a significant effect. Is there any evident way you’d know whether it does/did? Will the angels tell you / or have they told you what they did?

Michael gave me the green to update everyone. The streets are mostly cleared of childrenbegging. We still have a LOT of beggars but they’re adults and their begging is caused by bad economy and unemployment. My point is, less children are being given toy pianos with pre-recorded songs and forced to sing in the cold for money.

Though the work is not even close to being over,the magic is successful and the spell has worked.

Well done! :slight_smile:

If you are .oralistkc about feeding, what you do is feed off people who dont mind being fed off of. It happens all the time in Society…you can think of it as equal exchanges. I.e. Sex is the most common one.

We could also do a group evocation for missing children.