The Art Of Baneful Magic {Enrollment For Year Two}

Whats the schedule for dojo looking like senpai? Imma marinate on it for a day or two, hows the roster looking?

I believe the roster is well past 30 students so far :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
But it’s all good

I will give the discord invite next Wednesday :ok_hand:

Awesome mate!

Looks like it’s growing fast

What will happen if you font complete any of the assignments?

@LotusKing Then the next assignment for the rest of the class is to thoroughly destroy you :wink:

no please

@micah yes please send me an invite, thanks.

@Eibwen_glab exactly :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is no punishment, but your own Ascent will be at stake due to your laziness

Now if life happens to you, I can work with that perfectly

@Micah good to hear

Sounds about right man. Cueless magicians and their little bitch feelings need not apply.

Reconsiders hexing neighbors for asking to borrow sugar :eyes:

Sounds like Belial :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok, I will try not to be lazy. :+1:

Is there still room?

These seems great but can’t atend due to a factor of things

Such as school and not haveing a place to do anything. Sorry for taking up room on the thread, but most inportantly what your doing is amazing

Yes there is
I’ll add you to the list

@Micah I want to join. But I have school until 3 eastern-standard time. will that be ok?

Hey man. I’d definitely, most certainly like to go back to school!! A new and better school that is! Will you still be taking admissions until next week, even though the number of students are growing? I just need to make sure of a few things regarding the time zone and work etc, I’m in southern Africa and I most certainly don’t want to half ass anything. Thanks & Regards

Gotcha man :ok_hand:
That’ll be fine