The ars goetia

Im working with the ars goetia by orlee stewart and been looking to find a good copy of the lesser key of solomon but each has a different wording when is comes to the rites, rituals, and how what must be done to in for it to work but which copy is best to work with when it come to actually doing workings which author best puts it in a way that a practitioner can understand and used to do the workings?

1 Like

Why not go with the Stewart book first and see if it works?

1 Like

Its a companion guide to the lesser key of solomon i need to find a good copy for me to use with orlees book.

I had a similar problem with Enochian Magick because of the tables with alternate spelling. What I did was to use the tables that show the angel names that Crowley found in his tables. By reading Orlee’s book, probably you will be able to figure out what copy is she using

2 Likes

It is a companion guide to her video series. I have the same one in digital. I don’t remember which version of The Lesser Key of Solomon she said to use. I would guess the Aleister Crowley version is the most likely version to use because black magicians like Crowley and Orlee is a black magician.

2 Likes

This is the one that she recommended when she had my consultation with her… still need to pick up a copy myself.
The Lesser Key of Solomon https://www.amazon.com/dp/157863220X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_YtLVEbE6TSA8M

2 Likes

Thank you bella thats just what I needed i was having a hard time choosing between cowley and the author Peterson.:blush:

1 Like

There is no best way, try several experiments , the one that brings the best result , expand on it