The Amazing Movies Thread

I just really like this one for some reason and this was one of the films that subtly nudged me to begin exploring and practicing magick
1 Like

This movie was great back in the 90s. John Leguizamo was at his best in this movie. I don’t think there’s anyone out there who could play the clown as good as him. Fuck all the haters. Spawn is still a great movie if you’re a fan of the comics.

If alice in wonderland was a really fucked up crime drama.

Probably the best vampire movie I ever saw and it’s based on on one of the best graphic novels I ever read. I absolutely love everything about this movie.

Hands down the best Kurt Russell movie ever made. This movie used to give me nightmares when I was a kid.

A worthy sequel to the shinning.

The Howling (1981)

What’s not to like. It’s one of the best werewolf movies ever made. It deserves a remake. Plus the werewolves in the howling series are pretty iconic.

2 Likes

@3rd_Eye_Drops I would also recommend a marathon of both batman the animated series and Spawn the cartoon show both great night time flicks! :wink:

Funfact I have NEVER seen ANY of ‘The thing’ movies lol I told this movie buff this awhile back he was so shocked!

Imfact I still have yet to see a SINGLE Rocky movie or any of the die hard movies!

I have some serious watching to do lol

2 Likes

Shockingly I have not seen many Eddie Murphy movies so I’ve been trying to watch more of his stuff now and 1 movie I heard was a 10/10 classic was Trading places and I I LOVED it definitely 1 of my top favorite comedy movies now!

2 Likes

Finally rewatched this classic this movie is also a 10/10

…I also rewatched it to prepare for part 2 and…yeah the 2nd movie is pretty bad to me it was a 2/10. Im not going to go on a rant but it really left a bad taste in my mouth the casting was amazing infact they actually managed to get everybody from the 1st movie and the flash back scenes where done great but the writing is bad I have so much to say about the 2nd film but ill just end it here I mean there were funny Moments in the 2nd movie like I really love the witch doctor he was fucking hilarious but yeah bad movie unfortunately infact they didn’t need to make a 2nd movie the 1st was great enough.

1 Like

My all time favourite film, thoughtful and raises questions while including a lowest common denominator element apparently trying to appear dumber than it is. A really nice spin on vampires and my fave vampire story after Freda Warrington’s A Taste of Blood Wine (book).

1 Like

And . . .since we’re in Iceland