The ability of spirits to transfer powers to a magician

I wanted to know what you all think of this. Do you have any experience in something like this? Have you heard of this before? What do you think about it? Now let me explain first. This is mostly copied from another site. I have only ever found it mentioned in Franz Bardon’s works.

An Ankhur or also called Abisheka is the ability of a spirit to directly pass along some of its powers or abilities to the magician for the magicians own use.
Some entities possess the special ability to pass a true Ankur to a
magician who is not yet capable of expanding their own self
awareness
(i.e., a magician who has not yet reached the level of maturity
required). In effect, this forces an expansion of the magician’s
awareness and can, in some cases, be detrimental to magician.

Most entities however, will reveal information to an immature
magician
instead of forcing them to expand with an Ankur. In this case, the
magician must apply what is learned in order to gradually expand
their
awareness sufficiently to wield the abilities the entity has exposed
them to

When my ex boss was a little girl, she attended a spiritualist church founded by her great grandmother. She hated that place because the mediums possessed by the spirits would sometimes call her up, which was scary for a girl under 10 I suppose. Anyway, she said that the spirits would put their hands on her and claim to give her gifts.

[quote=“XXShadowXX, post:1, topic:3678”]> An Ankhur or also called Abisheka is the ability of a spirit to directly pass along some of its powers or abilities to the magician for the magicians own use.

Some entities possess the special ability to pass a true Ankur to a
magician who is not yet capable of expanding their own self
awareness
(i.e., a magician who has not yet reached the level of maturity
required).[/quote]

Happens all the time with haunting scenarios. In my opinion, it’s not the spirits themselves which manifest on our plane. They hijack a person’s latent magical ability by manipulating their attention. I think it’s actually the people producing the manifestations, not the spirits, they’re only directing it.