The 42 Letter Name of God Pathworking (Finished)

Part 4 Day 1 Observations

Well, the only thing I can really note on this is that I am not as tired both physically and mentally as I usually am. Emotionally is a different story but I create that to my other pathworking as I felt a constant need to keep those Hebrew letters exposed. I had a feeling the two workings would bleed into each other. I will say that this part of the word alone did not make the work easier per say, but I did not find myself frustrated from the challenges. If anything, I was pacing myself and really observing what were causing the problems, as well as dwelling on how to take care of them in the long run.

Tonight’s ritual will be more focused on a specific goal.

5 Likes

Part 4 Day 2 Ritual

I repeated the same ritual as yesterday, except I put a tangible goal with the intention for me to observe whether or not i actually achieved them.

The amount of focus I had while using this was incredible, as I was able to cast it in the mist of a political debate (with both sides practically speaking in my ears, but that could be from an increased sensitive to sound due to meditation). My focus was not even broken when I was poked. My mind was very much “nothing is getting in my way”. I am thinking this part has mercury influences

6 Likes

Part 4 Day 2 Observations and Extra ritual

So, to start, the ritual was technically a failure. I was off my mark by 5 pieces (595 parts instead of 600). That being said, my mind was sharper and I was able to fully analyze the reasons why physically quite quickly. This part definitely effects the mind. Which leads me to my second ritual.

I discovered an individual slandering me, mainly explaining to my supervisor why he would make a better captain when he believed I was out of ear shot. This guy has a tendency to bitch way too often and had a foul temper. I did not banish him sooner because he was still useful to me. The moment that happened, he ceased to be. So, upon my break, I wrote the second part of the Name on a piece of paper. I fueled it with my energy as I chanted it, fueling it with the pure will of taking down the individual.

I visualized the letters rise from the paper and shape into an arrow. I visualized the target in front of me and “shot” the arrow into his chest, seeing him fall from the blow. Upon returning to work, he kept clear of me, avoiding my gaze when I walked up to him asking work related questions. The rest of the shift resulted in him keeping his head down and barely speaking beyond one or two word answers. His will appeared to be broken.

Regardless, he will need to be removed as he will be a problem. Luckily, I just got the book “72 Angels of Magick”. I am sure I can find a…creative solution there.

5 Likes

Part 4 Day 3 Ritual

After contacting and giving a task to the angel Vevaliah to take care of the thorn I discovered last night, it was time to get back to business as usual. I repeated the same ritual as the last two days, using the one part on its own. I did add a couple six pointed stars before and after the hebrew. It was a little difficult to switch gears in between each working but as the energy did build, i stated my specific goal and “shot” the energy out like an arrow. Let’s see how tonight goes

5 Likes

Part 4 Day 3 Observations

Failure again, this time by 20 parts. There are a couple possible reasons for this. The first is that I did two workings back to back without hours inbetween. This is something that i have noticed can cause the workings to be weakened, so it is usually best to have a break in between. The second possible reason is that I performed this during the Jewish Sabbath. This was something I noticed with the first part of the name as well, kinda reinforcing the idea that it would be best not to use the 42 letter name from Friday evening to Saturday evening. It makes sense, as I am exhausted today like i was the first time. I will try it again one last time to come to final conclusion on that one.

As for the thorn, I did not have any problems with them. No arguments, no slander. In fact, they were pretty nervous around me today.

6 Likes

Part 4 Day 4

For this ritual, I combined both my current workings. I wrote the first name of HNG on my left palm, activating it using the flame breath technique i have been using and chanting it. I allowed myself to connect with the “All” and invoked the role of a creator. I then wrote the first part of the 42 letter name of god, activating it and allowing it to wrap around my to act as a shield from all harm. I wrote and activated the second, binding three individuals that have been an issue. I wrote and activated the third part, letting it sink into me to bring forth insight as I go on with my night. Finally, I wrote and activated the fourth, setting my goal for 1,200 parts tonight. I allowed the first name of HNG to empower each of part, intensifying their effects.

Overall, my arm feels heavy as if it is carrying all the burdens and I feel a bit dizzy. We shall see how this night goes.

6 Likes

Part 4 Day 4 Observations

Bullseye as far as results go, a little more so than planned. We got exactly 1,200 parts today after leaping over a long string of machine failures, multiple temper tantrums, and the usual maddness. I will say my mind was in the right place overall, as I was not frustrated at all. In fact, I was quite cheerful most of the night, although I cannot day the same for everyone. The three individuals I bound had an interesting time and stayed clear of me. Not much more I can really say about it.

Tonight, I will repeat it without the HNG and rearrange the order in the parts to see if there is a change

8 Likes

Part 4 Day 5 Ritual

Same ritual as the last few days, expect no HNG and the parts where written in reversed order (fourth to first). It took a bit of time to build the energy but really amped up when the first part was written (not really surprised). A brief imagery of the words forming an infinity symbol popped in mind as i declared my will and finalized the ritual. No weight this time, although a slight burn. Let’s see how the results go

5 Likes

Announcement

I will have to redo this ritual tomorrow night as I just found out i will not be able to go to work tonight due to a lack of a ride. So I will not be able to observe the results for myself. Oh well, things happen.

Turns out there is a winter advisory in my area as well so perhaps the first part of the name kicked in. People tend not to drive suitable for the weather in my area

6 Likes

Part 4 Day 6 Ritual

Repeated the same ritual as yesterday. We shall see what results will come from it

5 Likes

Part Four Day 6 Observations

Success overall, so it does not seem to matter the exact order of the parts. I did sustain a couple injuries, one being a dime sized blood blister, but they came from avoiding larger injuries. I also managed to look at the total numbers of the day I missed work and the results I wished to manifest, at least goal wise, did managed to happen despite major machine issues and someone walking out. So actually being present after casting does not seem to matter as well

7 Likes

Part Four Day Seven Ritual

I took inspiration from one of my visuals and began by drawing the infinity sign on my arm. Then I wrote the four parts around it, creating a square to stabilize the energy. I broke up my overall intention (my team making 1,500 parts instead of 1,200) into four parts that each part rules (protection, binding, gaining insight, and endurance to achieve goal). I allowed the energy to build, although it was easier to handle this time, and released it with the statement that it will be done as I am a creator. We shall see the results.

7 Likes

Part 4 Day 7 Observations

Definitely a success, as the team went way beyond my assigned goal. I also am feeling energetic so I believe I created an energetic circuit that kept feeding itself with the inclusion of the infinity symbol and the square. Goes to show how far magic can go using simple imagery.

6 Likes

Part Four Overview

This part, while it seems to have some physical aspects, definitely focuses on the endurance of the mind in particular. My focus on my goals improved while using this part. It does not erase or prevent obstacles on its own, but it seems to remove the impulse to all smaller things to pull your focus from the overall goal. It does not really address anything on an emotional aspect. If anything, it dulls emotions a bit so you can focus more, which can be a problem if one relies on emotions with their magic.

I associate this part of the 42 Letter Name with Mercury. The next part will likely address things on both a mental and emotional level, as it is credited to help with intuition and foresight.

5 Likes

Part Five Day One Ritual

This part of the name is credited to help develope intuition and foresight, in particular what we call psychic abilities. Since it was the first day, I stuck with working with this one part alone. I wrote the Hebrew on my left wrist and began the meditation by focusing on a flame in my chest. With each intake, the flame grew brighter and i directed it to expand with each exhale. I allowed it to climb up my chest, into my throat and finally my mouth. However, when I blew on the part of the name, the visual of mist came to mind. The energy was very subtle at first as I chanted the name, growing in intensity as I chanted. It never got to an overbearing point but I was definitely buzzing afterwards. I stated my intention for my intuition and senses to be strengthened and released.

I decided to break out my Angelarium Oracle Deck. This is a beautiful deck but the author is not really clear on what each card means in a way tarot cards tend to be book wise. You kind of have to read inbetween the lines. I decided to focus the question on why I am becoming more able to get teary eyed from the arts as well as people since beginning this working. I still a bit of a stotic in terms of emotional display due to both upbringing and tramua so it is a bit unusual for me. I pulled two cards.

The first is Chesed, which is the sephirot of kindness in the Kabbalah and part of the Pillar of Mercy. It sits across from Gevurah, which is Strength/Discipline, on the Pillar of Severity. They balance each other out and since I tend to lean more towards Gevurah, perhaps this change is meant to help balance me. The keywords on the card are “Right Hand” and “Empathy”

The second is Sandalphon, the Angel of Music and Ascension. Sandalphon was credited to once being human who ascended into an angel. Perhaps the emotional influx from the arts is a sign of his influence. Or perhaps these balancing acts are part of my path to ascension. I tend to lean more LHP so the work I am doing has been challenging my comfort zone. The keyword is “New Life” so perhaps all this is just part of the progress of my overall goal.

5 Likes

Part Five Day One Observations

Definitely more subtle than the other parts, although it could be because I have already been developing my intuition for a long time. My focus has not faltered and I was able to jump through more hoops than usual even though the work load was more demanding on my end physically today. I was able to really catch problems before they became problems.

That being said, the numbers ultimately were half than it was when I was using the other parts of the name. Not sure if that it was because it was a bad day or because I did not use the other parts of the name. Seeing as i will be taking a day off tonight from the working and will be off for the weekend, I will have to try again on Monday and see if I get similiar results. I get the impression that this is best suited as preparation for divination but I will have to see how it works in combinations later on.

6 Likes

Part Five Day Two Ritual

I repeated the ritual I performed on day one of this part. The energy was once again subtle but pireced deeply. As the buzz continued, I pulled out my Angelarium deck and pulled three cards, asking what I needed to know.

The first card was Sandalphon again. Once again, an awareness of transformation and further note of his possible influence. I get a possible vibe of gradual change over time, as he is the angel of the Malkuth. Rabbi Nachman of Bresolv credited this serphriot as symbolizing Oral Law, which he viewed as the source of the spirit of all living creatures. Not sure how true that actually is, but felt it was interesting enough to note.

Second card was Eistubus, the Angel of Divination. I honestly cannot find much information on this angel beyond the author so there is a chance it was their creation and i cannot go beyond what was described in the book. Basically, the signs of the future are in front of you and need to read them as they are, not twisting them into what you want to see. There is a note on the use of shapes in magic (sacred geometry if you will) which reflects elements of this working to a degree. Not much more i can add to that.

The third card is Phanuel, who is credited as the fourth archangel in the book of Enoch (not Uriel). He is the angel who bears truth and administrators judgment. This, in combination with the other two angels, seems to indicate that i am progressing on this path and am grasping what is needed. I get the impression that I will not be able to step away from this projection (not that I planned to) and must see it through. I get the strong thought of “initation”.

Interesting reading

5 Likes

Part Five Day Two Observations

I actually was pretty out of it tonight. It was like having a cloth wrapped around my head all night, dulling my physical senses a bit while highening my abilities to sense energy and emotions. At one point, I wondered how much energy I have invested in my workplace and decided to take it all back, visualizing threads of my own energy being pulled from the work place into myself. I did not replace it with ill intentions or anything like that, just what I have invested into it. The result was massive machinical problems that lead to only a third of production made, including areas that i have no control over. Furthermore, I got a lot of blame for it, even from people I did not really interact with. I could not only see but feel the fear in their eyes. I eventually restored the threads and things began to run smoothly again, but it is a bit of an eye opener for me. I’ve put in quite a bit of energy into a place that has served as my magical laboratory.

6 Likes

Interesting Addition: I found a source on Eistubus beyond the author of the oracle deck. He is a part of the Nuctemeron from the work of the Greek Philosopher Apollonius of Tyana, which set a series of daemons known as geniuses to twelve hours. Eistubus is the genius of divination within the fourth hour group of spirits.

5 Likes

Part Five Day Three Ritual

For today, I decided to use the First (protection and empowerment), Third (to gain insight) and Fifth part of the Name (to gain foresight). I wrote all three on my arm and recited the Kabbalist Prayer to help slip me in the state. I used the same flame technique i have been using lately to charge them as I chanted the parts, putting my intention into each. I first noticed a ringing in my left ear, which is not something that happens. It sounded like a mixture of static and someone speaking too fast. When I tried to tune in, I lost it.

The second was a strong visual of the parts forming a triangle. The first part formed the base, the third formed the left side and the fifth formed the right. I held this image as I finalized my intention and released it.

I broke out my Angelarium deck and pulled three cards. They were three Kabbalist angels as far as my memory goes: Shateiel (silence), Suchlaph (Verdancy. This associates as growth to me) and Matariel (Rain). I will have to take some time to research the angels individually but the message that comes to me is that taking the time to observe (to be silent or still if you will) will allow me to both grow and be aware of the patterns in my life. It could possibly nourish me as well, like rain for crops.

6 Likes