That sweet fucking box I made

So I put a ton of crap in this box that I’d like to show you.

I found this symbol somewhere on balg and I figured it was shown to me so I could use this in the box. It is quite powerful, and associated with the phrase “I am”.

This lil symbol is supposed to represent infinite goddamn power. I’m this situation I would consider omnipotence maaculine energy, as opposed to omnipotence being a feminine energy. I don’t know why I did that, because it doesn’t make sense, but I put it on the right side of the box.

And on the left side, omniscience. Why is it the sign or Saturn? Because Binah was represented by Saturn’s symbol, and this is really supposed to mean binah. Oh, that’s why I consider them masculine/feminine

I don’t know how, but both of those symbols worked. Sort of. They worked. I’m more knowledgeable of certain things in a very wordless kind of way. Call it claircognizance. More on that later.

So I realized I made this thing at first without knowing what the fuck it was, all the names of tetragrammaton are supposedly just referencing the names of God. So, my crackhead intuition said I just needed to look at it to figure out what it means.

Well, its magick and the operator. Pentagram, 5 elements, names of GOD. It’s also powerful and REALLY FUCKING HARD TO MAKE. This was the hardest part about the entire thing.

At first I was upset I was gonna “lose” a crystal if I did this, but it is totally cool worth it (because it’s constantly in use.) You don’t see it, but the image is of a heart with an arrow in the center pointing inwards, self love.

This was an amazing fucking idea. Never underestimate self love ever. I have felt amazing since. I put it on one of the sides of the crystal and put it in the box.

Furthermore, I plopped this on the bottom of the rose quartz pyramid. I looked for a “transmutation” symbol so I got the philosophers stone here. I put three symbols within the triangle. Venus, love and beauty (lovable and beautiful), Mars (using this to represent sex and sexual attraction) and Mercury (communication).
I then put the symbols for Silver, Salt and Mercury outside of the triangle and in the circle around it.

I basically said my body would constantly be transmuted, body, life, and soul, to be
A. Absolutely gorgeous
B. Hot as hell
C. A really good… Listener? Jokes aside it means communication, so I see friendship and bonds here, as well as charisma and all of that jazz. Honeyed words. Then I put Pluto on the back of it for transformation. I can’t wait to see THIS one work out.

Then, like I said, I popped it on the bottom of a rose quartz and put it in the box.

To tie it all together, I needed the symbolism of the growth of the magician overlooking the whole box, as if to say “This is what I am. This is what I am growing into.” To say that all the things in the box wouldn’t falter when taken out, because I truly am those things now. I overlapped a pentagram with the planetary symbol of the sun.

See my point? This thing is powerful and sweet as hell.

Now, the effects of this box were immediate, but let’s talk about what it did to me last night.

It made me super, duper positive and happy, for one. Imagine the bliss of an omnipotent, omniscient being that loves itself immensely. I kept saying these affirmations almost without input, it would just feel right to say them. They were good affirmations.

Hell, the second I put that rose quartz back in the box and felt my heart fill up with joy I knew something was up. Very worth it, 10/10.

I know my manifestations. Crazy as that symbol is on the BOTTOM of the quartz, it’s happening as we speak.

2 Likes