That Moment When: The Original Series

Yeah, that’s probably exactly it. I’m too nervous all the time, TBH. :rofl:

3 Likes

That moment when your servitor gets sentience and has a Boston accent XD

4 Likes

lololololololokolololololololololololololololololplollololkololololololololololololololololololol

lol.

lol

That moment when you pass out for the first time.

3 Likes

Ouch. You alright @ashtkerr ?

1 Like

Yeah, it happened a couple nights ago @JezebelleMoon. I hadn’t eaten all day on Wednesday and I stayed up till 5 AM and I was going upstairs to get some food. I was feeling super light headed, so I braced myself on the counter and closed my eyes. The next thing I remember it was like being in a hazy dream and I realized that I was on the kitchen floor.

I was fine, I didn’t have any bruises or anything, but it definitely spooked me.

3 Likes

That Moment When the storm sirens go off and you live very close to them so you can’t ignore them.

Tornado coming close but it’s not coming to me, just going to get some serious wind…and the sirens woke up the baby :tired_face:

3 Likes

I’m glad you are ok.

1 Like

Already turned the damn thing off. Woke up my kid for nothing .

1 Like

Trucks, screaming neighbors, car alarms and sirens. #1 causes of baby despair.

2 Likes

Yup. At least I know that if I’m actually in danger there’s no way I’d be able to sleep through that crap.

3 Likes

I live across the street from a fire station. My son was a month old when we moved in and he got used to it but he is a sound sleeper.

1 Like

TMW:

17 Likes

TMW you get a yes from someone you asked to have coffee after waiting a few days for a response the day after you have a dream about reconciling with an ex. Looks like things could get interesting real soon.

5 Likes

Also, wearing pants to work. :thinking: :laughing:

7 Likes

That moment when you do a div asking what the outcome is if you work with Lucifer versus if you don’t, and it tells you that you should.

Seems I’m going to have to read up on some of his titles and everything.

5 Likes

That moment when you’re lecturing someone on magick in general, and all the spirits in the local area sit around listening.

Looks like everyone wants to be a god!

10 Likes

Too dead to care about all the BS we get fed by those that want us meek . :ghost:

3 Likes

Tmw you’re about to get your normie friend to evoke someone :smiling_imp:

4 Likes