That Moment When: The Original Series

That moment when you just don’t give a fuck anymore :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Welcome to the club sis .

1 Like

That moment when you get Belial involved with a love spell with a client.

Shit got real

4 Likes

Sounds like an interesting story.

1 Like

And then he/she woke up a yiff fan. :+1:

1 Like

That moment when Belial sends you this…

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

That Moment When you grab your anthology of Sorcery for a reason unrelated to any workings and you find something you wrote in the box that you had forgotten about… but that relates to something current.

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Tmw mundane homework and magick “homework” may be your end :joy:

5 Likes

@ me

3 Likes

It’s almost finals for me bro.

:sob: :gun:

3 Likes

@ waves flag of solidarity

2 Likes

That moment when you’re cooking and start getting pains of sorrow in your heart charkra. After asking everyone if they’re okay, you realize that one of the spirits around you just really doesn’t like kale.

6 Likes

That’s quite an intense reaction to some greens. :joy:

1 Like

I thought it was adorable. It was a more beasty spirit, so it makes sense.

3 Likes

TMW you have a really vivid dream of making up with someone who won’t talk to you the night you have done an evocation of Amon for that purpose.

1 Like

TMW:

You have a strange habit of putting “lol” at the end of your sentence, and nothing is funny, lol. :joy:

5 Likes

TMW you start thinking about your subconscious and how it reacts in your dreams. Because you know that to do some stuff you have to override your subconscious self which can have a tendency to wimp out.

1 Like

Update on this: the photo frame next to this one just fell apart. It is my mum’s favourite frame so I have to fix it

I have this bad habit too, lol.

I think it’s kind of a nervous defense mechanism when talking to people so we can claim that we were just joking if they take whatever we were saying seriously and get offended, lol.

LOL, lol

4 Likes