That Moment When: The Original Series

You fucking beat me to it

1 Like

That Moment When you’re faster than the wolf :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Tmw you read ritual scar burning as “Rear scan burning” :flushed:

5 Likes

Has anyone seen ready player one is it any good?

2 Likes

That moment you find out that the rapture will be at April 23rd, planet X is coming and we’re all going to DIE! Numerologist actually believe this sh*t LoL!!!XD

4 Likes

That moment when Plato’s your flight instructor.

Phaedrus

6 Likes

That moment when you get Gorka picked up around you in a reading. You wake up in the middle of the night mumbling his name. You wake up and head into the living room to find the news on and some guy named Sebastian Gorka as a guest speaker. Then this is the top video on your recommendation list.

6 Likes

That moment when you accidentally invocate a spirit just by thinking about them. Bonus points if it’s at the worst possible time.

3 Likes

Tmw you wake up from a dream and find a normie standing before you

My Mom (a normie)
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

That moment when Marbas calls you a mad lad :rofl:

4 Likes

Hail to The Chief!

TMW:
Some basic bitch thinks they can work baneful magic, and you’re like:

tumblr_ngwc59nod31rp0vkjo1_500

12 Likes

TMW:

Before going back to sleep, someone yells “Hi, [insert my real name here]!” I almost heard that physically. They sounded excited, lol! :open_mouth:

:eyes::eyes: Azazel??

3 Likes

That moment you realize tonight heavy alchemical shenanigans will be afoot in full swing for a awhile :japanese_ogre:

4 Likes

Lovely, i looove Sebastian character, such a badass!

1 Like

TMW:

You didn’t know it was Friday the 13th until now. I guess that’s because every day is Friday the 13th for me. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

:rofl: i just noticed that :rofl: didnt realize i oriented a 7 day consecration ritual to finish today when i started :alien:

4 Likes

That moment when you are actually not disappointed by a remake of an iconic song.

3 Likes

That moment when you see a guy on campus with a baphomet hoodie.
download%20(1)

8 Likes

Oh cool! I bet he’s all edgey and stuff :upside_down_face:

3 Likes